DG Cleaning Company, LLC

Founded 2013 •

PO Box 771725

Lakewood, OH 44107

We complete exterior work only (No need to enter home)
We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
We offer estimates and quotes using video calling
We accept remote payment

At DG Cleaning Company LLC, we offer superior customer service. You can count on us for general cleaning, one time deep cleaning, recurring cleaning, weekly, bi-weekly, semi -monthly and monthly, move in, and move out cleaning services. We specialize in home organization, interior decorating, and running errands with flexible appointment scheduling. When the customer understands what we have to offer in office cleaning, you can rest easy. You won't find better value in commercial cleaning anywhere else. Feel free to ask any questions about janitorial service because we have the solutions you’re looking for. When you choose DG Cleaning Company LLC, you always get the best deal. Clients expect nothing less when it comes to home cleaning and we always deliver. It's our mission to provide complete satisfaction in housekeeping and maid service. You won’t find better cleaning services in Lakewood, OH and the surrounding areas. You can also find us on our website: https://www.dgcleaningcompanyllc.com/...

4.1

3.9

house cleaning (13)

08/12/2020

Great. Dayane was responsive. The crew was on time, friendly, response to requests and very thorough.

Description of Work
deep cleaning

Work Completed On 08/12/2020

08/11/2020

Communication faltered on both our parts. Be prepared to write a syllabus for an employee as they will not do anything you have not specified verbally or in writing. I’m not going to teach someone what general housekeeping means. This is not rocket science!

Description of Work
General housekeeping

Work Completed On 07/23/2020

I am sorry that I was not able to communicate with you properly. I went your house to give you a free estimate. Every house is different and inspecting each home to give an estimate ensures that I can give you the lowest possible price. I never did any cleaning at your house so it is inaccurate to say that the quality the cleaning is not good. My service is very professional and there are many sat...

08/03/2020

This was a very disappointing experience. Dyane came to my house and did an estimate before giving me the price. She went into each and every room of the house before giving the estimate. She insisted on doing a deep cleaning for the first time that she charges a lot for. Although my house is new and clean I agreed on the deal of paying 350$ for the first time under the Condition on paying 160$ bi...

Description of Work
Entire house cleaning

Work Completed On 07/18/2020

Review for DG Cleaning Company, LLC - PO Box 771725, Lakewood, OH - 38769697

I am very sorry you are disappointed. My services are 100% guaranteed upon the walk through and 48 hours after services have been provided. My clients are my business and if they are unhappy I will do anything immediately to make them happy. Unfortunately, when weeks have passed and walk through was satisfactory I can not refund. The initial estimate was not within your budget and to keep my clien...

02/10/2020

Fantastic, will call y’all again , ty !

Description of Work
House Cleaning

Work Completed On 02/10/2020

12/17/2019

Excellent! They're professional and friendly. I will highly recommend them. She's good about following up they did a good job cleaning my apartment.

Description of Work
They clean my apartment.

Work Completed On 12/12/2019

12/16/2019

It was great. The workers were great.

Description of Work
They did house cleaning.

Work Completed On 12/09/2019

12/16/2019

It was fantastic. They were friendly. They were easy to deal with.

Description of Work
They did house cleaning.

Work Completed On 12/09/2019

12/16/2019

It was outstanding and I'm very pleased with the service. They were very professional and very thorough. I highly recommend them and I will use them again.

Description of Work
Full house cleaning.

Work Completed On 09/16/2019

12/14/2019

Excellent! Dayane and her staff were very professional and paid attention to detail. I highly recommend them!

Description of Work
Clean entire house

Work Completed On 12/14/2019

12/12/2019

I couldn’t have asked for a better experience. My house is always spotless when I get home from work. Dayane and her crew are also very trustworthy as they clean my house while I’m at work and never worry about anything.

Description of Work
Full House Cleaning

Work Completed On 12/12/2019

We perform all housecleaning duties.

Not offered.