Cuyahoga Safe & Lock

Founded 1978 • With Angi since September 1999

4.4

Family owned, local locksmith delivering unsurpassed customer service since 1978. We service residential, commercial, industrial, and institutional clients. We are your lock and key company. Our customers are very important to us and you'll be sure to talk to the locksmith, not an answering service. In addition we open, service, and sell safes. Your security is our peace of mind, so don't hold us to their standard, hold them to our standards. We are your local locksmith service. Call Today!...

Joe's Lock & Key

Locally Owned and operated since 1994. We offer prompt, professional service, with a personal touch, at an affordable price. Angie's List member discounts! No subs. Cost is determined by the job. Call for pricing. Credit Cards Accepted!

24-7 Available Locksmith, LLC

24-7 Available Locksmith LLC, is a trusted service when you need the best locksmith in the greater Cleveland area. Our superior service provides you with all your needs from lock replacing or rekeying, fresh dead bolt installations, high security locks from MULTI LOCK. We also offer commercial locksmith solutions, with repair or replace of all major brand locks and crash bars, master rekeying and smart key control that employees cant duplicate. If you lost your car keys, we can have a replacement key made in no time. We can program new keys and remotes. We also fix or replace worn or damaged ignition cylinders like the Ford focus models, GM, Chrysler, Toyota and many more. Give us a call today and talk to an experienced locksmith.

01/07/2018

My key was stuck in my lock and I called to ask about it. He would have come to fix it, but also suggested money saving option to take lock off door and bring it in for repair. When I took it in, the lock only needed lubrication - no repair, My only cost was a new key. On top of that, good advice on maintaining my other locks and options for future replacement of a different look. I really appreci...

Description of Work
Fix lock / new key

06/21/2017

went well..it took approximately 3 visits to complete but it was done correctly

Description of Work
locks changed, deadbolts and doorknobs installed

05/23/2016

Description of Work
rekeyed dead bolt lock. went well.

06/25/2015

Description of Work
Mark (whom I heard about from a friend prior) was at my door on-time! He was professional, kindly and knows his work well. It THRILLED me to see him at my door because of a friend's previous dealing with him. I am not sure Mark works only for this locksmith provider and that is why I marked NO under "services performed by provider". If he does not work for them, they are lucky to have him.

12/18/2014

Description of Work
I needed to get two deadbolt and two doorknob locks re-keyed. I came in with three of the locks I was able to remove and a picture of the fourth. From the picture they helped me figure out what kind of lock it was and how to take off. In less than an hour they reset all four locks and cut two sets of keys for the locks for about 50 dollars total.

Category locksmith

locksmith,residential locksmith,locksmith services,commercial locksmith,key duplication,safe restoration

%10