CLE Door Co

Founded 2016 • With Angi since October 2017

Local business with a strong connection to the City of Cleveland. We strive to provide the best possible customer service combined with quality work, performed in a timely fashion. Customer satisfaction is our #1 priority....

American Heritage Home Remodeling LLC

Local remodeling company specializing in kitchens, bathrooms, basement finishing, and outdoor kitchens. 2 years in business and still believe in quality over quantity. Lead carpenter over 20 years experience.

Zen Windows Cleveland

Family-owned and proudly local, Zen Windows Cleveland offers high-quality replacement windows and doors. From start to finish, we provide our customers with an easy, simple and painless buying experience. We believe in doing things right the first time, and offering quality products that will last a lifetime. We only offer quality products and chose the best crews to install because we back it up with an excellent warranty. Unlike our competitors who only give you a one-year labor warranty on their products and services. Zen Windows offers you a lifetime warranty including glass breakage on the products we put in your home and back the workmanship not only as long as you live in the home but transfer other homeowners in the future. We like to say "you will never spend another dime on your windows." Zen is different on so many levels we don't spend several hours in your home trying to sell you windows we go at your pace and when you are ready not trying to pressure you into buying. Buying from Zen is an online experience and very low pressure. We keep our overhead low so we can pass the savings on to our customers. Personally, I have 26 years in the window and door industry and know more than most of my competitors about the products that we install in your home. Zen Cleveland installers have been the business for 25+ years and do an excellent job taking care of the finer details. Many of our competitors want you to pay in advance when ordering windows and doors, we don't ask for anything until the windows and/or doors are installed in your home and you are satisfied.

Offers by Zen Windows Cleveland on Angi
Radiant Windows LLC

Prior to founding Radiant Windows in 2001, my wife and I traveled around the country and different parts of the world designing windows, equipment, and factories for the window industry. We know windows. We are truly experts when it comes to helping people to make the right choices when deciding to purchase new windows and doors and all the little details that go with them and within their budget.

08/19/2020

Horrible, they replace a damaged door with a damaged door. Then when Immediately emailed them to resolve the situation, they ignored it. They did not respond besides invoices, until after I disputed the charges . At which point they keep calling it is almost to the point of harassment. I would not use these people again and don’t trust them near my house. I would not trust them at your house either.

Description of Work
A garage door replaced

Category garage doors,doors

02/12/2018

It went really well. Work was all completed when I returned home from work in the evening.

Description of Work
Yeah had full gutter tear down and replacement.

Category gutter repair,doors

Garage Doors, Garage Door Openers, Garage Door Repair, Entry Doors, Patio Doors, Gutters, Gutter Protection

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal