Best Lawn service

Founded 2004 • With Angi since April 2006

Additional phone - (888) 539-9284. ...

Lawnman Yardcare Inc

10 Year Super Service Award Winner!! No subs. Charges an hourly rate of $55.00 per man hour.

Baffa Landscape Design, LLC

Our slogan is "Love Your Yard". Therefore, we want our clients to feel good about their yard as well as their relationship with our company. We have been in business for eight years now and our goal has always been to find and maintain great relationships. We enjoy taking a property under our umbrella and then tailoring it to our clients wants and needs.

Offers by Baffa Landscape Design, LLC on Angi
KP Affordable Lawncare

Lawn and landscape company.

03/07/2017

Wanda O.

They did it right away. They put on the bill what they did. They made suggestions about what was needed to get better results. I saw that, called them to schedule an appointment, and they came right out.

Description of Work
They did the aeration.

03/07/2017

Wanda O.

I like if there is a problem, they will come right out and correct it. The staff is very nice.

Description of Work
They do the fertilizing and weed killing applications on my lawn.

10/24/2016

MARK S.

They've been very responsive. We have a contract and they come every 6 weeks or so.

Description of Work
Lawn fertilization.

04/10/2015

Mike G.

Even from the first call after submitting their online quote form, customer service was top priority. They responded quickly and explained every detail. I was able to exchange emails with a customer service person and ask many questions about their services and how they operate. While the paperwork was still in the mail I received a phone call letting me know that they'd be out to perform the first service of the nine that I purchased (6 fertilizer, 1 lime, 1 grub + aeration). I had planted new grass and asked that they avoid those areas with pre-emergent fertilizer. Not only did they avoid them, they used fertilizer without pre-emergent on those areas + left a note with the paperwork confirming that they had done so. The prices are very attractive when compared to other local companies. They offer free consultation between visits if you need advice about your yard, weeds, etc. and promise to schedule an appointment within 24-48 hours of calling. I also purchased a fall aeration visit from them as well. They only offer this service as an add-on for current customers, but the price is much lower than I had been quoted elsewhere. Finally, their discount and referral system is top notch. $20 off for every referral with no limit, 5% off if you prepay a season in addition to referrals, and each consecutive year you prepay you receive an additional upfront discount (5% the first year, 7% the second, etc). They do also offer organic lawn care, over seeding, slice seeding, tree/shrub, insect control, and large area lawn programs. If you're looking for a local company to support who has competitive prices and great service, this is the one.

Description of Work
8 visits + aeration.

07/31/2013

Sri R.

I have some large grown spots on the grass and they haven't informed me if we have any graft in suspension or what's going on with it, or are they just coming to apply and that's it. So I need to call them and find out if I have any idea of what's going on.

Description of Work
Best Lawn service gave us an application of our lawn last week.

Category lawn service,lawn treatment

05/17/2013

Thomas S.

After getting quotes from various lawn care companies and talking to our neighbor who uses this company we decided to go with Best lawn Care for the 2013 year. The quote we accepted was for eight applications over the course of this year with two applications using an organic treatment during the summer. We really wanted to go totally organic because of our dog but with past experience we knew that to get rid of the weeds we had at our new house we would need some chemical treatments first. It was raining when the technician first showed up so he returned later that evening and applied the treatment. So far it seems to be working on some of the weeds but I know all cannot be done right away.

Description of Work
Did the first of eight lawn applications for the year.

04/15/2013

Michelle H.

The experience went well. So far, it seems fine.

Description of Work
Best Lawn service came out and put fertilizer on the lawn.

03/11/2013

Debra G.

I like Best Lawn service. They were here on Friday and they call the day before and they show up just as they say. Our yard looked horrible before I started using Best Lawn Service and now it looks wonderful. They are always on time. We had been doing our own applications and stuff and they came out and we have a nice lawn and no weeds.

Description of Work
We use Best Lawn service for our lawn care. We used them on Friday and they did the spring clean and yard work.

11/13/2012

Ray S.

The service was outstanding. Prompt, great follow up.

Description of Work
Lawn care service, fertilization and weed control.

08/04/2012

Frank P.

I would use them again in the future.

Description of Work
I used Best Lawn service for fertilizing.

Category lawn treatment

Fertilization, aeration, grub prevention, tree & shrub fertilization & perimeter pests.

Mowing.