All 4 You Cleaning Services

Founded 2010 • With Angi since December 2011

2.6

14050 Madison Ave

Lakewood, OH 44107

All 4 YOU Cleaning Services: A typical, regular cleaning includes vacuuming, dusting, scrubbing sinks, tubs, floors and countertops. Some services include loading the dishwasher and changing bed linen. We offer services to both residential and commercial properties. All 4 YOU also offers: Shopping of all needs as well as putting items away as directed; picking up/dropping off dry cleaning and assisting with basic needs in your home. 216-832-4658...

08/29/2017

Thomas B.

I asked this company to clean my rental unit and they were in there cleaning for 2.5 hours before leaving because of bed bugs. I had a professional investigate the unit and there are no reminents of bed bugs or any indication they were there. She claims she charges you for the hours her employees work and when I got an invoice she charged me over 5 hours worth of labor when they were only there for half the time. Very sorry I engaged in business with them

Description of Work
Needed a rental property cleaned

11/23/2016

Lauren G.

I can't say enough positive things about this company - they did a fantastic job with our home. Melinda was wonderful to work with - she fully explained the process and was very accommodating of our schedule. Our house looks even better than when we moved in a few months ago! Hands down the best company I've ever worked with - I highly recommend them!

Description of Work
Housecleaning

02/07/2014

Alison B.

Melinda said it was deep cleaning but why would it take 2 people 2 hours to clean 2 bathrooms. I felt like I was taken for a ride. It was soo expensive and she did not clean the whole house. When i finally said something about the time that ii was taking when they started working faster. I will not be calling them again.

Description of Work
Her and associate cleaned 2 bathrooms and 1 bedroom. Washed the kitchen floor and vacuumed.

04/26/2013

FAYNE C.

They didn't show up. They didn't called and haven't responded to the messages that we left for them. Clean 4 You seems to avoid dealing with business matters. Maybe they are just inexperienced and overwhelmed at this time. It's not a crime to be busy or inexperienced and a simple phone call would have been greatly appreciated.

Description of Work
We purchased two 2.5 hour Cleaning Service through Groupon, their representative said that they had such a great response from Groupon that they became super busy and were only doing the Groupon Cleanings after their regular paying customers were served. I booked an appointment but had to call and reschedule it. Their first available Groupon appointment was a few weeks past the Groupo expiration date, but she said that would be okay because they were so busy, so we settled on April 11, 2013.

Category house cleaning

I am so sorry.. I have never seen this review. Are you it was All 4 You Cleaning Services In 6 - 7 years we have never done a no call no show. I am the owner & I am still hands on.

Neatnics The Home Repair Co

If you are in need of home improvement or repair in Chagrin Falls, whether these changes include just one item or an entire list, call Neatnics the Chagrin Falls home repair and handyman company. Cost is determined by the job. All Chagrin Falls home repair, home improvement work is guaranteed by Neatnics and as the name implies, we take extra care to maintain the cleanliness of your home while serving your home improvement needs, and always leave the work areas as clean or cleaner then when we arrived. Neatnics trucks show up at your home fully equipped with clean, modern professional tools and equipment, along with service technicians that are clean cut, courteous, professionals who know how to use them. Our technicians take great pride in their work and know the value of a satisfied customer.

Offers by Neatnics The Home Repair Co on Angi
    Blinxus Wash

Professional Pressure Washing Job of Driveways, Pavement, and FREE CHAIRS. Over 5 years of experience. Blinxus Wash is a professional power washing company that pressure washes driveways to make them look new again. Just give us a call today to get your project started and a free quote!

A.G.I. Pro Services

Formally A "G.I." Window Cleaning. We Specialize in Window Cleaning, Gutter Cleaning, Gutter Guard installation, Soft Washing of Houses, Roof Treatments (removes black streaks over time), Pressure Washing, Deck Restoration, Driveway sealing, Dryer Vent Cleaning, Handyman Services, Painting, and Now are offering Pest Control.

Check, Visa, PayPal

All 4 YOU also offers: Shopping of all needs as well as putting items away as directed; picking up/dropping off dry cleaning and assisting with basic needs in your home. All 4 YOU Cleaning Services: A typical, regular cleaning includes vacuuming, dusting, scrubbing sinks, tubs, floors and countertops.