Advance Home Improvement, LLC

Founded 2005 • With Angi since April 2010

1464 Lincoln Avenue

Lakewood, OH 44107

Our goal is to provide clients with first-class home remodeling services. Whether completing a major kitchen remodel or a minor repair job, we strive to exceed your expectations and deliver professional results, which add lasting value to your home. Contact us for a consultation today!

06/24/2014

John H.

It went great. They were very professional and listened well. They were very clean and great value for the service.

Description of Work
I have used Advance Home Improvement, LLC. They remodeled a bathroom.

Category home remodeling

04/11/2013

Jim A.

never showed up for the appt. or returned 2 additional calls i made.

Description of Work
andy never showed up for a 1pm appt.( friday )in the middle of march , 2013 . this was for labor in a kitchen remodel project. it involved putting in a new porcelain tile floor with bullnose , new undercounter lighting , hooking up new faucet , and installing the dishwasher , disposer and new drain pipes and some drywall repair as well as 2 new gfi outlets. i called on saturday and the following weekday and left messages with no replies. he had done work for a relative last year.

Category garage builders, home remodeling

We issued a prompt apology to the potential client for a scheduling error on our part, which resulted in a missed appointment. Through no fault of his own, the client had attempted to follow-up with us on an out-of-service number. Once we became aware of this issue, we contacted the client and offered to make up for the inconvenience in any way possible. We understand that the client had selected an alternate contractor by that time. Again, we sincerely apologize for any inconvenience. This client was referred to us by a prior satisfied relative, and we regret the missed opportunity. Thank you for your understanding.

10/15/2012

Nancy R.

From our first consultation through the completion of the project, Andy and his team were true professionals. I knew that when Andy explained his background in finance and engineering that he was more than an ordinary contractor. He and his team are extremely detail-oriented; they took all the time necessary to complete an outstanding job without cutting any corners. They were on time every morning, stayed late, and cleanup every day was impeccable—even despite several days’ work in the pouring rain! Andy and his crew are top-notch professionals in every sense of the word. As a woman doing this project alone, it was comforting for me to have a person like Andy in charge of the project. He listened and took into account all of my special requests for the project (including every time I changed my mind!), explained every detail as an equal and offered guidance and recommendations that benefited me. I trust his professional instincts absolutely. I highly recommend Andy and his crew at Advance Home Improvement.

Description of Work
Andy Ieropoli, owner of Advance Home Improvement (Lakewood, OH), planned, designed and executed construction of a covered patio on the back of my home. The project took about 3 months from initial planning to completion and involved steps including design, planning the construction schedule, working with a very difficult local municipality for inspections and permits, construction (including managing his excellent construction crew), working with other contractors on related projects (NatureStone flooring was installed while Andy’s team was at work) and keeping me informed every step of the way. The porch is 12x18 and has a three-sided, shingled hip roof, two skylights, TimberTech rails and columns, gutters and a ceiling fan with light. The project also included removal of several concrete steps.

Category decks, garage builders

05/27/2010

Peter K.

I could not imagine having a better experience with a contractor. Andy and Advance Home Improvement were PHENOMENAL! I cannot, in all honesty, say how pleased my wife and I are with the deck!! Andy's work is stunning. Every step of the way, it was craftmanship, craftmanship, craftmanship. Watching the deck be built was a thing of beauty, as each step of the way you able to see level of quality put into it. It is gorgeous. If you are considering a deck or other improvement, you cannot go wrong with Advance Home Improvement, they are the best. When the city came out for the final inspector, the inspector said, "this is the nicest deck I've ever seen," "who built this, it is gorgeous" and "you're deck builder clearly knew what he was doing." All direct quotes from the city inspector. Andy and his team were polite and worked efficiently, they were respectful of our property and they cleaned up every night. I really could go on and on, but Advance Home Improvement did an unbelievable job for us and we are so happy with it. I would recommend them to anyone without any hesitation.

Description of Work
We first contacted Advance in the fall of 2009, to make plans for a deck addition in the Spring of 2010. Andy worked with us throughout the winter to plan the deck and provided helpful advice and timely estimates. First thing this Spring he brought out his equipment and got started. Advance Home Improvement built an approximately 300 sf deck onto our home along with 4 pieces of custom deck furniture. In addition, Andy corrected a door which was sticking in our basement.

Category decks, woodworking, doors

We Build Now

We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out all the services we offer below and call -or- click to schedule a free estimate today!

All Mark Fence

Owner operated. No Subs. Cost is determined by the job.

HANDYMAN JOHN

Kitchen and bath remodeling,Drywall and Tile. I finish your job first before I start the next one. You buy material,I have a truck to go with you.I charge for labor only! Big and small jobs are not a problem. Over 20 years experience.

Check, PayPal, Visa, MasterCard

Kitchen and Bath Remodeling, Basement Remodeling, Whole House Remodeling, Home Additions, Deck and Porch Construction.