SOLAR FLARE HEATING AND AIR

Founded 2012 • With Angi since January 2013

5385 Bigger Road

Kettering, OH 45440

FAMILY OWNED AND OPERATED, EXPERIENCE IN RESIDENTIAL AND COMMERCIAL SERVICES AND INSTALLATION. OFFER SOLAR ATTIC FANS AND TUBULAR SKYLIGHTS BOTH QUALIFY FOR 30% TAX CREDIT UNTIL 2016. NO OVERTIME MARK UP. SAME PRICING DAY OR NIGHT.

08/15/2017

Bradley B.

Wonderful. Showed up early, was done in a few minutes. Gave me some great information how I can resolve the issue on my own moving forward. I ended up signing up for a service contract because it was a much different experience then I have ever had before with an HVAC company.

Description of Work
Had an issue with my AC Coils Leaking water. He knew right what the problem was. Charged me much less than the other place I contacted, and was honest be with me from the beginning. Highly recommended, on time, prompt, and got the work done quickly.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac, plumbing

11/30/2016

George and Kathleen P.

The installation went well and was completed promptly. They cleaned up thoroughly and made sure the system was working well before they left. We have had the system over a month, and it is working well.

Description of Work
Replaced the entire HVAC system in our house.

09/08/2016

Julie E.

Service was completed perfectly. He was prompt, courteous and fixed the problem. I've used Solar Flare before and I will not hesitate to use them in the future.

Description of Work
Air conditioning unit wasn't cooling properly.

07/22/2016

Mark H.

Excellent. These guys are pros. They showed up on time, worked efficiently, left zero mess were polite and friendly. This is a smaller HVAC company but they are top notch.

Description of Work
Remove and replace old outside A/C condenser unit and A Coil inside the furnace with a high efficient unit.

03/11/2016

Leslie M.

He?s very good! I would recommend him highly and I appreciate him a lot!

Description of Work
I have a condo and every now and then I need to call him in. Most recently, he has worked on the air conditioner and a water issue in our laundry room.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac, plumbing

08/19/2015

Crystal C.

Overall service and expectations went very well.

Description of Work
Solar flare replaced a capacitor in the compressor of our A/C unit. Also provided other multi point inspections of the A/C unit to make sure there were no other unseen issues.

01/22/2013

Leslie M.

We live in the Oak Creek subdivision of Kettering. We noticed a van sitting in a driveway on Bigger Road advertising Solare Flare Heating & Air. We wanted to update our air conditioner & we were getting estimates from different companies. When he gave us his estimate, he was very friendly & knowledgeable. We decided to go with him because he was local & his pricing was reasonable & competitive. We were very pleased with Mr. Smith's efficient & professional service. Unfortunately, for him that is, it was a horribly hot day. I felt so bad that he had to work in this outside closet that housed our furnace with the hot afternoon sun baking down on him. We kept him in wet towels & ice water as he kept working diligently to get us up & running. My heart went out to him. We were very pleased with what he accomplished on such a miserable day. We recently called on him again to install a new thermostat at a condo we own on Clyo Rd. I had decided that we really needed to update the one we had. He responded that day & it was done in no time. My renter was very impressed with his demeanor. We definitely recommend this gentleman to anyone who wants an honest & hard working serviceman! He's someone you can depend on when you need him.

Description of Work
Honest day's work from an Honest working man!

Plumb Tite, LLC

Plumb Tite is a long-standing family owned and operated plumbing company heavily servicing clients in Kentucky, Ohio and Indiana. A full service company, we specialize in providing residential and commercial service plumbing work of all shapes and sizes. Plumb Tite has rightfully earned the reputation as a highly chosen and referred plumber of choice, along with a number of awards and accolades for our customer service, excellence, growth, ethics and business operations. We believe in providing a better service experience and demonstrating how exceptional a service company should and can operate. We accomplish this with superior customer service and follow-up, expanded business hours including weekends and evenings to meet your busy schedule, real and licensed plumbers who are not only highly skilled but also exceptional at communicating options and solutions for customers, and the most honest and up-front pricing model anywhere. It is our belief that customers deserve better and we intend to provide it each and every time by earning your business instead of simply expecting it. Isn't that the way it should be? With a team of expertly trained and certified master and journeyman plumbers to service our customer’s vast and varied needs, Plumb Tite has truly become synonymous with the original and lasting company logo, Plumbing Done Right!

2022 Super Service Award

Atherton Plumbing

Plumbing, downspout cleaning & repairs, garbage disposals, main water line, water heaters, sump pumps, remodeling - kitchen & bathroom, sewers, gas line installation, drain cleaning, trenchless pipelining, HALO water treatment & filtration systems, Streamlabs water monitoring system. Commercial services include: hydrojetting & excavation,hydro vac, backflow testing and certification.

DL Plumbing

2022 Super Service Award

Yes for system replacements
    Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover
    Satisfaction

HEATING AND COOLING SERVICE AND INSTALLATION. GEOTHERMAL SYSTEMS , HEAT PUMPS, INSTALLATION OF ZONING SYSTEMS. INSTALLATION OF SOLAR ATTIC FANS, AND TUBULAR SKYLIGHTS.