Korkan Granite

Founded 1994 • With Angi since February 2006

Additional DBAs - Korkan Tile & Granite, Korkan Granite Co INC. Additional phone number - (330) 677-1884....

Total Premier Contracting, LLC

We're a locally owned and operated company with over 20 years of industry experience. We value honesty and integrity in all aspects of our business. We offer a variety of Home Improvement services that are customizable to each individual project. We specialize in handyman work and a variety of related service and repair projects. We pride ourselves on the quality of our work as well as our commitment to outstanding results. We look forward to building lasting relationships with our clients and guarantee your satisfaction!

Boyd Construction & Hardwood Flooring

Boyd Construction and Hardwood Floors, located in Akron, Ohio was founded by Steve Boyd in 1990 and offers the finest in complete home/business remodeling, design and repair. Steve has over 30 years of experience from learning the trade from his family owned business to making his own name. Steve has built a reputation on client satisfaction, is detailed oriented and is known for producing exceptional designs. The talented and experienced staff at Boyd Construction specializes in crafting spaces customized to the desires of the client, emphasizing not only function but aesthetics. Steve takes great pride in hiring employees who are highly skilled and trained in their trade. The employees are always professional, smoke free and dressed in uniform. At the end of every work day, Steve’s team leaves the job site tidy and neat. Pending the project, Steve’s team can help you from beginning to end with the latest and up to date trends. He can offer you design consultation, customize your needs, and put any final touches to make your project special and unique. Boyd Construction is licensed, insured and bonded. We accept: check and major credit cards

Sequoiagld LLC

Sequoia Gold offers fast, friendly and courteous service. We use only the best products and are always eager to answer your questions and concerns. We have built our reputation on our commitment to providing quality service, which has earned us an impressive reputation with many valuable customers. We take pride in delivering value through top quality, dependable work with excellent price and reliable, honest service.

12/14/2016

Everything was handled professionally, they may not be the cheapest but they were very good. We don't have any projects with them in the future but what they did was just fine.

Description of Work
I used Korkan Granite for countertops. They installed some countertops.

09/28/2016

The installation and product were excellent. I even referred my best friend, sister and cousin who all used the company and were pleased with the work. However, they strung me along for over 6 months when I tried to get them to do a granite windowsill in my kitchen. I understood that they were not in my general geographic area so I was prepared to be patient. I made numerous calls and received pro...

Description of Work
Granite countertops in kitchen.

Category countertops,marble & granite

09/19/2016

He did an excellent job with the family type thing. I'd rate him an A across the board. He did an awesome job. He brought out like 4 or 5 slabs of granite. It was a big project. I would absolutely use them in the future.

Description of Work
I did have granite installed in my kitchen. It was Krokan Granite.

Category marble & granite

04/22/2016

Description of Work
Master bathroom vanity and shower. |Also kitchen countertops

12/25/2015

Description of Work
Resealed and reset granite countertop

Category countertops

Residential & commercial sectors: granite, marble, ceramic tile, countertops, fireplaces & remodeling - kitchen & bathroom.

Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Check, Financing Available