Home Project Relief

Founded 2019

Our mission is to be a provider that brings back the personal touch with our customers. We will build a relationship that will last a lifetime after you see our quality work. As a locally owned and operated business we feel invested in our clients and constantly strive for customer satisfaction. We

2022 Super Service Award

New tub and shower surround

handyman

2021
Remove old tub and surround. Remove tile that was to the ceiling. Install new plumbing, new tub, new shower walls, hang and mud drywall then primer the new drywall. Customer wanted to paint themselves.
View project

handyman (31)plumbers (9)home remodeling (6)interior painting (4)flooring (2)siding companies (1)drywall (1)

11/10/2022

David D.

Jayson and Tristan were great! They were very responsive and easy to work with. After contacting them, they came out within a few days to look at what I wanted done, I needed a set of stairs built for the side entry of my house. They took into account what I wanted and discussed with me how they would get it done. I had an old set of stairs that didn't reach the door so I wanted a landing coming out of the door that would cover up the old stairs and then steps that would lead down to the driveway. They did exactly what I wanted and added a few details that I did not think of. In total it took 2 days to build which is the time frame they said it would take. I will definitely be using them again for any other projects that come up.

Description of Work
Built stairs for the side entry of my house.

Work Completed On 11/06/2022

Review for Home Project Relief - 3855 Neville Dr, Kent, OH - 39941018

10/10/2022

Pat S.

Very well. Tristan was professional, prompt, and polite. He understood immediately our need to have a way to get down basement stairs safely. I am 80. My husband is 84, a Vietnam veteran with Parkinson's and terrible back pain. Tristan installed grab bars at top of stairs. He also cleaned up afterward!! It's been only two days, but the bars have been a big help already. Our children, who all live in other states, are happy knowing we are safer, thanks to Home Project Relief.

Description of Work
Handymen : needed to have grab bars installed on handrail to basement.

Work Completed On 10/09/2022

09/20/2022

kim H.

The service was excellent. Tristan was very professional and informative,

Description of Work
Handymen

Work Completed On 09/20/2022

09/19/2022

Michael H.

Excellent experience: thanks Tristan.

Description of Work
Handymen

Work Completed On 09/19/2022

09/08/2022

Debbie M.

Tristan went above and beyond and the work was done on time and within budget. He problem solves and creates solutions. Awesome company and owner!

Description of Work
Plumbing, Handymen, Electrical, Remodeling - Kitchen & Bathroom

Category home remodeling

Work Completed On 09/14/2022

08/29/2022

Jeannette P.

Tristan is professional, pleasant and very neat. I enjoyed having him and would not hesitate to call him again.

Description of Work
Gutter obstruction and bulb replacement on high ceiling.

Work Completed On 08/29/2022

08/23/2022

Maria M.

Wonderful. Kind, polite, mess free abs job done well!

Description of Work
Siding repair

Category handyman service, siding

Work Completed On 08/26/2022

08/16/2022

sam W.

Home Project Relief was great with the two projects I hired them for. Tristan came out to give a quote, and we scheduled. He arrived on the day we had agreed to meet, on time, with what he needed to do the job. I had a ceiling with water damage from an upstairs toilet and some rotting wood trim on an exterior door. The repairs to both were completed in the timeframe to which we had agreed and exceeded my expectations in quality. I will note that you also would not know he had been there - except for the repair being finished. There was no debris from work done left behind. I am writing this review the day after service was complete and have already referred this company to a friend of mine. I plan to hire them again for other home improvement projects in the future.

Description of Work
Handymen, Painting - Interior, Drywall repair, Exterior door trim repair

Category drywall, handyman service, interior painters

Work Completed On 08/17/2022

07/25/2022

Amanda C.

Fantastic work and service! Friendly and responsive. I had him install a railing on my front porch and he delivered as promised. Definitely recommend!

Description of Work
Handymen

Work Completed On 07/25/2022

07/23/2022

Michael B.

Communicated by text until I was ready for a quote. Very timely. Still waiting for the appointment.

Description of Work
install closet organizer

Work Completed On 07/23/2022

06/25/2022

Cynthia L.

Tristan was very professional. He was on time. He did an excellent job painting my foyer and front door. I already have him scheduled for my next project! His prices are fair and he is awesome!

Description of Work
painting

Category handyman service, interior painters

Work Completed On 06/26/2022

06/11/2022

Annette F.

Tristan is all about his business. He did several projects for me and they were all wonderful. Great work and great price. I am already scheduled for some more work to be done. You won’t be disappointed.

Description of Work
Handymen

Category handyman service, remodeling

Work Completed On 06/11/2022

05/12/2022

Jessica C.

Tristan arrived in time for both the estimate and the actual job. The job involved plumbing, electrical and carpentry. He did wonderful job working with my quirky, 100-year-old home. The finished job is ever better than I had hoped. He was friendly, communicative, and very professional. He cleaned the project site meticulously when he was done - all for a price I was happy to pay. I will definitely hire him again for all my future home projects.

Description of Work
Handymen

Work Completed On 05/12/2022

05/03/2022

Leah H.

Great! Tristan communicated well, showed up when he promised, worked quickly, did exactly what I had asked him to do, completed the project successfully, and cleaned up after himself. I will be happy to have him do other work for me.

Description of Work
Plumbing

Category plumbing

Work Completed On 05/03/2022

04/28/2022

Angela V.

Tristan is a pleasure to work with. He is prompt, detail-oriented and professional. He helped customize a hall closet for me making sure to utilize every inch of space. I look forward to working with him again on another project!

Description of Work
Handymen

Category handyman service, remodeling

Work Completed On 04/28/2022

04/14/2022

Lisa J.

I met with the owner, Tristan and we discussed the work I needed done. Tristan was able to get all if the work I needed done, painting, some plumbing and handman projects in 5 days after we met. Tristan was always courteous, upfront and honest. Communication is big with me and Tristan communicated very well. This was my first encounter with him and we already are in communication for other projects.

Description of Work
Painting - Interior, Handymen, Plumbing

Category handyman service, plumbing, interior painters

Work Completed On 04/14/2022

04/11/2022

Jan H.

Great job on both the faucet install and paint project

Description of Work
Painting - Interior, Plumbing

Category plumbing, interior painters

Work Completed On 04/14/2022

04/08/2022

Bernadette H.

Tristan has a great work ethic and does a really great job. I love my new kitchen! Hire him, you won't be sorry!

Description of Work
Remodeling - Kitchen & Bathroom

Category home remodeling

Work Completed On 04/08/2022

02/20/2022

Janel B.

Great! I had my weather stripping replaced due to the draft I was having coming through my door. He was fast and made sure the door closed properly and no draft was present. I would definitely hire again when I'm ready to make some improvements in my home!

Description of Work
Handyman Services

Work Completed On 02/20/2022

12/21/2021

Maria W.

Tristan is prompt and professional. He made sure the work was completed efficiently and correctly.

Description of Work
Handymen

Work Completed On 12/21/2021

12/16/2021

Becky M.

Tristan was very efficient and very responsive to our requests. He did a very good job on all the tasks and we plan on using him for future projects.

Description of Work
Painting and caulking, installed baseboard and molding, assembled and installed cabinets in garage, installed sink and faucet, fixed broken ceiling pantry light, installed shelves in office

Work Completed On 12/21/2021