Budget Roofing And Construction

Founded 2009 • With Angi since January 2011

Roofing and repair...

Fish Window Cleaning

Fish Window Cleaning

We do all types of window cleaning, pressure washing, and gutter cleaning. All of our cleaners are uniformed, background checked employees. All our work is guaranteed and we are licensed, bonded, and insured. The appearance of your home is very important to you and it's important to us too! That's why we work hard to make your windows, gutters, chandeliers, and more sparkle. We even take care of your home while we're working by wearing fresh, clean shoe covers and using absorbent cloth pads as we clean to protect your floors. Our cleaning products are environmentally-friendly so you and your family, including your pets, don't have to worry about harsh fumes. You'll love the way your clean windows brighten your home! We clean interior and exterior windows for homes and businesses up to 3 stories. We can customize our cleaning programs to meet your needs, schedule, and budget. We truly care about whether or not you're happy with our services. That's why we offer a We are committed to customer satisfaction. We're professional. Our uniformed cleaners are licensed, bonded, and insured. We are easy to work with and hassle-free. We do not require any written contracts. We show up as scheduled.

05/10/2013

It didn't go at all.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I called and made an appointment for an estimate. He ever showed up and when I called him 3 hrs after our scheduled time he told me he forgot about the appointment. I told him to forget about the job.

CATEGORY roofing

So sorry [member name removed]. I immediately put your appointment time in my calender and it didn't remind me the next morning - don't know what I did wrong when installing it. I'd say too busy as an excuse, but there is no excuse for missing an appointment. Thanks for the honest review . . . . . I deserved it.

06/14/2012

It went very well. We did get his name from another source but then I went to Angies List and found him there too. When I saw his excellent review here I felt confident we would receive good work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had an occasional leaking roof coming somewhere around the chimney. Ken from Budget Roofing did an extensive examination of the roof and found it to be in good condition and couldn't see where a leak would be occuring. He then did a water test and finally found that it could be coming from loose mortar in chimney itself. He said that most of his work is repairing roofs and quoted the above price to fix the problem. He was here for over an hour doing the examination & giving us the estimate. He came back in the afternoon (4:00) and did the repairs. He didn't finish until close to 5:30. He said there is a one year guarantee on his work and wrote that on our copy of the bill. Description of repairs on bill: Remove shingles back side of chimney. Apply ice & water shield and sealant. Replace shingles (we had some left over). Apply sealant to missing cracked mortar. 1 year workmanship warranty.

05/31/2012

Great overall. Cruz construction was a no-show, so Ken came out the same day and performed the work. Would definately recommend Budget Roofing.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Ken from Budget Roofing came out about 2 hours after calling him. Our roof is 15 years old and we noticed some loose shingles and a small water spot in a closet. We were expecting to need a new roof. He inspected the roof for about 30 minutes and said the roof is still in good shape and has 5 years left. We only needed to nail down the loose shingles (that were still in good shape) and needed a vent pipe sealed (which was the cause for the water spots). He was honest and saved us quite a bit of money. Ken was very professional and finished the job in the same day.

01/28/2011

It was really hot when they installed the roof. So some days they had to stop early due to the heat and making sure the roof went on correctly. They had given me a lower estimate until they started ripping the roof off and realized there was an extra layer. They also had to install plywood due to large gaps. The entire process took a couple weeks due to the heat in the afternoon. They did not want...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Budget Roofing and Construction installed a new roof on my house.

CATEGORY roofing,woodworking

Repairs and restoration, roofs, gutters, structural and siding

Repalcement windows