ABC Landscaping

Founded 1998 • With Angi since August 2006

In brief, you should know the following about us: our landscape company was established in 1998 and has been responsible for providing outstanding lawn maintenance and snow removal ever since. Full service lawn and property care is our specialty. ABC Landscaping takes pride in going the extra mile to achieve your outdoor goal. We offer full service maintenance to include mowing, trimming, sidewalk edging, weed removal, pick up of trash, post clean up and any other special needs that your property may have. ABC Landscaping offers landscape maintenance in Kent, Stow, Streetsboro, and surrounding areas on a seasonal contractual agreement based on an eight month billing cycle, which runs from March thru October. General landsape maintenance includes mowing, sidewalk edging, string edging, machine edging, trash clean up and weed maintenance. Every contractual agreement is set up for each property separately, catering to their specifications....

H & S Property Specialists

H & S Property Specialists - snow removal, ice removal, painting. We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today.

H&P Landscape and Lawn Maintenance LLC

Rolling Stone Outdoor Services

Get premium quality landscaping services with Rolling Stone Outdoor Services. We take pride in what we do and love making our customers happy. We do EVERYTHING from excavating , mowing, mulch bed installation, cutting down and removing trees to lawn aeration! We also do landscape designing including Retaining walls and patios.

10/08/2015

Gary came to assess and give a price the same day I called him. He was friendly, professional, and personable, easy going and flexible. He educated me on landscaping materials and kinds of mulch so I could make informed decisions. He gave me price options, stayed within my budget, and sent a 6 man crew for the full day right after I called! As soon as the crew pulled out of the driveway, Gary called to see if I was happy with the service and offered to redo or fix anything that did not meet my expectations...he did not need to offer because his crew exceeded my expectations!! His men worked from 8am to 4pm and did not stop for many breaks. They worked quickly and effienctly the entire day! Gary even gave me some extra service hours at no extra cost to make sure the job got done right. The work ethic was incredible, especially since the day was warm and sunny. Gary knew I needed the job done by the weekend and had the foresight to check the weather and changed his original schedule so that all the work could be done on Thursday since rain was forecasted for Friday. Awesome job, fabulous price, superb quality and the punctuality was second to none!!

Description of Work
We have been trying to sell our home for a year. We have 7 acres of yard that has gotten out of hand. Our trees are over grown and have sprouts from the bottom, lots of weeds around groups of trees, ground cover all over our side walks and growing through the porch, areas that have not been mulched for at least 4 years, and trees that brush up against our cars as we ride up our 1/4 mile driveway. We needed a one time clean up to make the house looked like it was maintained. And this is exactly what Gary's crew did.

Category snow removal

09/04/2012

very professional no matter what employee is sent out.

Description of Work
they keep our property up to par all year round. in the summer they take care of all of our mulching and mowing needs. in winter our drives are kept clean and salted.they constantly go above and beyond i am hiring them for the 5 th year in a row.

Category lawn service

08/15/2006

Gary always keeps the lawns looking their best, even when we have tenants who don't treat the lawn well. Gary is very professional and easy to work with. He has at times gone above and beyond the call of duty to keep the yards looking nice and neat.

Description of Work
Has provided lawn mowing, fertilizing, landscape trimming, and spring cleanup for two large yards (for two twinplex rental units) for a number of years. The price is for a full year of service.

Category lawn service

Commercial Landscaping, Lawn Maintenance, Mulch Delivery & Application, Hardscapes, Patios, Walkways, & Retaining Walls, Snow Plowing & Removal

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal