Harris Carpet Cleaning

Founded 1978 • With Angi since April 1998

Harris Carpet Cleaning has been in business for over 25 years. The company started from scratch by the Harris family. The company gained some of it's first customers by calling from the phone book. As time passed the Harris family had built the company to a respectable level. In 2001 Michael Slone bought the company from the Harris family. From the beginning Michael realized the value of education and certification. After seeing the incredible results from a truck powered steam cleaning machine Michael decided to invest in this technology. Thanks to the world wide web and many media companies out their those phone book calling days are over. Over the past few years Michael has continued to build the company through education, customer service and quality work. Harris Carpet Cleaning has brought a service level that surpasses our customers expectations. Because of the quality of our work and customer service, we have earned our company an outstanding reputation. You see Harris Carpet Cleaning is still a small family owned business. Michael still goes on every job to ensure that the customer receives the highest quality cleaning. Harris Carpet Cleaning will continue to grow successfully because of our strong Christian values and strong work ethics....

McGrew's Above & Beyond Floor Care Inc

McGrew's Above and Beyond floor Care Inc. has over 20 years of Experience. We take pride in every job that we do. It's very important to keep our customers satisfied.

01/09/2020

They are excellent and they go right to work. They pick up the furniture and clean underneath it and they do a very thorough job. I would highly recommend them and I will definitely hire them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They have cleaned my carpets for ten years.

06/07/2017

I haven't had it done yet. I usually have it done in the spring. I haven't gotten around to it with the babies spitting up. He's on the floor all of the time and so when I quit taking care of him this spring then I'll get them cleaned. I get them cleaned twice a year, spring and fall; spring after winter and fall to get all the pool people's mess cleaned up. The two of them come, and they work tog...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carpet cleaning.

05/26/2017

They are fantastic. In fact no one can beat their prices. I even had two Golden Retrievers, they had hair. I dealt with them for years. More than five years. I would use them if I could.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They do my whole house carpet cleaning. Dining room, living room, family rooms all four bedrooms, and stairs.

09/12/2013

Was very professional and cleaned carpets well.  The only thing we were disappointed with (and could be due to age of carpets) was that we could still see some dust in deep crevices.  We were told our dyson could get that better than he could.  I was surprised to hear that.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
cleaned white carpets

07/15/2013

Person came on time, was very courteous, and did good job

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleaned upstairs carpet

CATEGORY carpet cleaners

Carpet Cleaning,Upholstery Cleaning,Tile & Grout Cleaning,Carpet and Upholstery Fabric Protection

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover