AROUND THE HOUSE HOME IMPROVEMENTS LLC

Founded 2007 • With Angi since May 2007

Around the House Home Improvements LLC specializes in customer service and quality work at an affordable price. Around the House Home Improvements LLC offer a variety of services such as, interior & exterior painting, remodeling, woodworking, carpentry, flooring, plumbing, electrical, landscaping, and more. WE DO IT ALL at Around the House Home Improvements LLC. We know that you have many choices of home improvement contractors to choose from but our attention to detail, our quality workmanship, our clean-up, and our punctuality to EVERY job sets us apart from the rest. Around the House Home Improvements LLC know that you will be extremely satisfied with our variety of services that we provide to our customers and we believe that you will find our prices competitive and in keeping with industry trends. Around the House Home Improvements LLC take pride in our work and customer satisfaction is ALWAYS our top priority....

Premier Contracting

Family owned and operated with 20 plus years of experience. We offer a variety of services including but not limited to windows and doors as well as home additions such as garages,sheds and barns all at family friendly pricing. Contact us today to set up an appointment for a free estimate on your next home project!

Offers by Premier Contracting on Angi
Angel Painting

Angel Painting in Central Ohio is the leading painting company servicing Dublin, New Albany, Grove City, Hilliard, Upper Arlington, Worthington, and surrounding areas since 2008. We specialize in Interior-Exterior, Residential and Commercial Painting, Power Washing, Drywall installation and repair, carpentry, and much more! For your next home improvement project, contact Angel Painting in Central Ohio. Saturdays are By Appointment Only.

All Quality Interior

I am very Profesional when it comes to every aspect of this business. I guarantee my work and also give free estimates. I do a walk threw with the customer before and after every job. And also I do more than just painting, I also do drywall welding, carpentry landscaping and a cleaning service. If any of these skills pertain to a job you need done please give me a call or email me the address and I would be happy to speak with you. Thank you and have a great day.

02/10/2015

I have found them great to deal with and very responsive. The worker was on-time, friendly and very competent. The work was well-done across the board.

Description of Work
Fixed several items around the house including cabinet doors, closet doors, and some painting.

01/06/2014

All the work was exceptional. Walt is very good at wood working. Matching stains, detailed and always making sure that we were satisfied as the work was being completed. He was the only contractor that said we could use the existing trim and it worked out great. Always was on time for every appointment. The total cost of the project was exactly what was agreed upon. The cost also included the pric...

Description of Work
Replaced 7 windows and 2 doors. Removed all trim around each window and door in order to reuse. Stained all windows and doors to match perfectly the existing wood work. Performed miscellaneous repair for tile and baseboard. Refinished cabinet doors and other woodworking details.

06/17/2013

Great. Very professional,open to requests. worked with my wife to get exactly what we wanted.

Description of Work
Stripped old kitchen to studs. Installed new kitchen including hardwood floors,custom maple cabinetry(subcontractor).

06/21/2012

Wonderful! Most of the work was replacing trim boards and work in the chimney chase. They painted with brushes not just spraying paint. We had lots of rain that month but they worked around that sending guys on weekends or whenever the could between the rain drops. They quoted primer and one coat of paint but did two coats in some areas. All were very nice, friendly and very competent.

Description of Work
Painting outside of house including trim which included power washing, scraping, priming and lots of caulking Repairing damage done by red squirrels and lots of rotten trim boards insulating a boxed area that contains 2 chimney flues and drywalling it Added an access panel to the boxed chimney chase, installed some new gutter

02/28/2012

It went very well. It was done before Christmas, which was very satisfying!

Description of Work
The drywall on the ceiling over the stairs going down to the basement was replaced. Jose performed the service over several days, allowing for the removal of the old drywall and the installation of the new drywall with sanding and painting. Jose was very good at his job and prompt in getting to my home. He cleaned up after himself and protected my floors. He also took his shoes off at the door and then put them on while working on the stairs. Billing for the stairs was not prompt and I needed to call to receive an invoice.

Category drywall,remodeling

WOODWORKING, PLUMBING, ELECTRICAL, DRYWALL & FINISHING, INTERIOR & EXTERIOR PAINTING, FLOORING, CONCRETE, GUTTERS, ROOFING, TILING, KITCHEN & BATH REMODELING, ROOM ADDITIONS, FENCING, BASEMENT FINISHING, DECKING, WINDOWS & DOORS, AND MAJOR OR MINOR REPAIRS.

HEATING AND AIR CONDITIONING