c.a.l.l. construction l.l.c.

Founded 2005 • With Angi since November 2011

I am a contractor of many sorts from underground utilities to remodeling and new construction. Some plumbing and electrical to concrete work and kitchen and bathroom remodels....

Max Contractors

Ohio Basement Authority

Ohio Basement Authority, founded in 2009, is a subsidiary of Groundworks, a family of companies that offers superior, proven solutions for your foundation repair, structural repair, crawl space encapsulation, dehumidification, and concrete leveling needs. They currently maintain offices in Cincinnati and Columbus. Ohio Basement Authority is a recognized accredited member of the Better Business Bureau and devotes its years of experience, industry knowledge and specialized training to help customers protect their homes or commercial buildings from water damage, concrete sinking, and foundation failure.

Offers by Ohio Basement Authority on Angi

03/06/2016

Description of Work
I had hail damage..made an insurance claim. C&A was going to fix my siding and gutters. They tore out my gutter drain. Didn't fix my siding and took the money I recieved. They won't answer my calls or finish the job.

Category home builders