c.a.l.l. construction l.l.c.

Founded 2005 • With Angi since November 2011

I am a contractor of many sorts from underground utilities to remodeling and new construction. Some plumbing and electrical to concrete work and kitchen and bathroom remodels....

Huston Flooring & Sand Blasting

We are an experienced flooring company. We sell and install hardwood, laminate, luxury vinyl plank, luxury vinyl tile, nail down, glue down, floating. We also install trim as well

Ohio Basement Authority

Ohio Basement Authority, founded in 2009, is a subsidiary of Groundworks, a family of companies that offers superior, proven solutions for your foundation repair, structural repair, crawl space encapsulation, dehumidification, and concrete leveling needs. They currently maintain offices in Cincinnati and Columbus. Ohio Basement Authority is a recognized accredited member of the Better Business Bureau and devotes its years of experience, industry knowledge and specialized training to help customers protect their homes or commercial buildings from water damage, concrete sinking, and foundation failure.

Offers by Ohio Basement Authority on Angi
Champion Windows and Home Exteriors of Cincinnati

There’s never been a better time to transform you home with Champion of Cincinnati! Think of us as a one-stop shop for everything you need to beautify your home’s exterior: windows, sunrooms, siding, roofing and doors. Only Champion offers the superior energy efficiency of Comfort 365 Windows, industry-leading limited lifetime guarantee, and award winning products made in the USA. For over 60 years, Champion has been manufacturing and installing quality windows, doors and sunrooms while creating a seamless experience for our customers. More than 9 out of 10 customers recommend Champion. Not only do Champion products enhance your curb appeal, but can also lower your energy bills, improve the comfort level of your home and reward you with a high return on your investment. Experience the difference Champion products can make for your home today! ENERGY STAR®, NSA, AAMA, Installation Experts, VSI, BBB, NFRC

03/06/2016

Description of Work
I had hail damage..made an insurance claim. C&A was going to fix my siding and gutters. They tore out my gutter drain. Didn't fix my siding and took the money I recieved. They won't answer my calls or finish the job.

Category home builders