Residential Door Service

Founded 1999 • With Angi since July 2003

1683 Parkview Dr.

Independence, OH 44131

1 employee. Cost is determined by the job. No travel charges....

12/07/2017

CARMINE I.

Complete removal of garage door, track, springs and hardware and installation of new garage door. You can look his company under Chervenak's Residential Door Service he has a website. Joe is a complete and honest professional and who does incredible work replacing garage doors and automatic garage door openers. He previously replaced my automatic garage door opener a couple of years back. He was a Angieslist award winner. He was prompt, professional, and cleaned up everything. His city address is SEVEN HILLS not Independence as listed for finding him on the internet or just put [*** Link removed ***]

Description of Work
Complete removal and installation of garage door with an insulated limited lifetime garage door w

11/25/2017

Margrita C.

Perfect...fixed in less than 90 minutes. Joe was friendly, professional, honest, punctual and efficient. I called at 8am and he was able to squeeze me in at 9am the same day.

Description of Work
Replace garage door spring

09/04/2017

Linda G.

Excellent. Joe Chervenak is prompt, professional, very reasonably priced, and very detail oriented. He does the job right. I wouldn't want anyone else.

Description of Work
Two separate occasions. First, replace broken garage door spring. Second, readjust door and springs to account for change in driveway height.

07/17/2017

Don W.

We have had Joe do work for us on several occasions and have always been extremely pleased with the work done. The most recent was the installation of a new garage door. The job went smoothly and the door is beautiful. Joe is always punctual, professional and very helpful. He explains what needs to be done and offers options to correct the problem. I highly recommend Joe for anything related to your garage door.

Description of Work
New garage door installation.

05/05/2017

Debbie K.

I thought for sure I needed a new garage door opener, springs, and rollers but Joe said that I just needed a good grease and tune-up job..I appreciated his honesty! Paid a fraction of what I thought I would have paid! Prompt service as well!

Description of Work
Garage door tune-up.

12/28/2016

Mike K.

Professional job, in addition to replacing springs also did a complete system check and lube job.

Description of Work
Replaced garage door springs

08/01/2016

Lee Anne S.

High praise! Great experience! I placed the call to Residential Door because, from what I could see, my cable snapped and the door wouldn't open. I used Angie's List to find him and was impressed by all of the positive reviews! Joe asked a few questions over the phone to better assess the issue and came prepared to repair the problem. This also included a broken torsion spring that I hadn't noticed before but clearly was broken! (This is why I call in the professionals!) He also checked the overall condition and was finished within an hour. The work and parts came with a lengthy warranty. I am very satisfied with his prompt response and professional, friendly service. I found his price to be very reasonable for his quality service. I will recommend him to my family and friends and use him again myself.

Description of Work
Replaced 1 torsion spring with 2 high cycle springs. Repaired snapped cables.

07/15/2016

kenneth B.

Joe was excellent! The spring on our garage door broke on a Friday evening. We found Residential Door and called them first thing Saturday morning. I stated what the problem was and a price was provided to replace 1 spring or to replace both. Within 30-40 minutes Joe was at our house and both springs were replaced! He checked the door overall, oiled the hinges and reset the tension on the door opener. Excellent service, super friendly and professional. We would highly recommend this company!

Description of Work
Spring replaced on garage door

06/15/2016

Christopher S.

Joe was great. Was able to come out next day. Good communication ,fair pricing, answered all my questions. He even replaced a burned out light bulb in my opener. Door working great now. Would hire again.

Description of Work
Replaced broken garage torsion springs. Checked for other door problems

04/07/2016

Barbara B.

Joe did a very complete job in not only replacing springs, but also checking entire door and opener to make sure all was working properly. Scheduled time convenient for me after work to fix the door. Very pleased with Joe and his work - would defintely recommend!

Description of Work
Replaced broken springs on garage door.

Garbage Gone Dumpsters

We are a local dumpster rental/junk removal and demolition company with the goal to be as quick, clean and professional as possible. We at Garbage Gone Dumpsters strive to be as eco friendly as possible by sorting all debris and recycling as much as possible. Along with anything on the junk removal side we look for furniture we can donate to goodwill and habitat for humanity. We always support local. Thankyou for considering us for and dumpster rental and junk removal projects you might have and have a wonderful day!

WeHaul LLC

WeHaul LLC Shaker Heights, OH, 44120 (216) 216-376-6289 WeHaul LLC is a Professional Hauling Service Company, which operates in Shaker Heights, OH. Call us now for Free Estimates. Container Rental Beachwood, OH Hauling, Hauling Service, Debris Removal, Garage Demolition, Interior Demolition Contractors http://wehaul-oh.com

Bin There Dump That NE Ohio

Bin There Dump That, Northeast Ohio is your residential friendly dumpster rental company working with homeowners, contractors and businesses to provide an affordable dumpster rental solution with great customer service.

Repair & installation of overhead garage doors & openers. garbage collection is not a service offered this is in my description based on taking some scrap metal for a customer