Dominion Pest Control

Independence, OH 44131

Dominion Pest Control

09/23/2019

DAVE V.

Great service! Called me back immediately and was able to take of it quickly, despite the difficult location high up on a small branch with nowhere to lean a ladder.

Description of Work
Removal of a large wasp nest in a difficult location in a tree beside our patio.

05/21/2019

Myrna Y.

He is very efficient, has a great personality and very thorough.

Description of Work
Spraying a round the house fro ants

06/01/2018

Myrna Y.

He really know his job. He's polite, courteous and always on time. His pricing is very good.

Description of Work
Annual pest control treatments for ants.

05/03/2017

Myrna Y.

I have been using them for years. They come every May. They come once a year to treat for ants. We have had no trouble since we started using them in 2013. Terminix wanted to treat every 3 months and charging us $70-$80 a treatment. They would come even when I told them not to. When we got Dominion Pest Control from Angie's List they told us that we only need a once a year treatment or twice a year if the ants are bad. He does a very good job and a good price.

Description of Work
Annual Ant Treatment

08/23/2014

Robert D.

Called in late morning. Ray came out in late afternoon. Sprayed the insects and left. Prompt, professional and courteous.

Description of Work
Removed multiple yellow jacket nests in the house.

06/17/2014

Jason M.

Company was very responsive from first contact, to providing an estimate, scheduling the work, and completing the work. Work was done in a timely manner and representative answered all questions. Would hire again as needed.

Description of Work
Ant/insect treatment

03/17/2014

Mary A.

Very satisfied with his professionalism and his quick response when I noticed a problem. Took care of the problem at no charge. Will continue to use in the future.

Description of Work
Sprayed interior and exterior

08/02/2013

Joyce D.

They did a good job. They were on time and professional. I recommend them!

Description of Work
They took care of an ant issue.

06/24/2013

WESLEY G.

The guy that comes over is a really nice guy. He is puntual, pleasant, and extremly thorough. He goes into the crawl spaces and up into the attic. He even looks for new cracks that may have appeared. Also, within the first 90 if there is a problem they will come out for no charge. They also do interior and exterior.I will use him again and recommend him.

Description of Work
He just checked everything. We have a problem with silver fish and ants. I usually have them come out in the beginning of the spring/summer and beginning of the fall.

05/30/2013

Myrna Y.

It was a very pleasant expirienced, second time hiring the service provider. He thanked me for being a returning customer. He was runing a little late, but he made sure to call ahead to let me know. It was a very good expirience.

Description of Work
Service providetr went around the outside of the home, around the patio and around the garage area spraying formula to kill all the ants and the nest as well. Also worked inside basement ensuring that the windows were protected becasue thje ants also come in through there.

05/14/2012

BARBARA R.

He is very professional and respected my property. He had good follow up and checked back in with me after the initial service.

Description of Work
He set mice traps to remove mice. He came back to follow up and also called and stayed in touch. I haven't had any issues with mice since then.

04/23/2012

Delores R.

I have not seen any ants since. They did a great job.

Description of Work
They sprayed the inside of my home for ants.

03/28/2012

PAT N.

They prompt courteous and did a great job.

Description of Work
They took care of the ants on the back patio.

03/21/2012

PAT N.

They are professional and get the job done. They do a great job!

Description of Work
We use their servcies annually.

12/14/2011

JANICE P.

Dominion Pest Control responded quickly to our call, and the representative appeared right on time. As well as being friendly and courteous, he was very knowledgeable about the type of hornets and the danger they posed. He destroyed the nest through judicious chemical application, and he provided appropriate warnings. We have had no problem with hornets since then.

Description of Work
We discovered a large hornet nest in the eaves of our home and contacted Dominon Pest Control for extermination services. The nest, which had to be reached by ladder, was destroyed through insecticide application.

10/26/2011

John M.

They were professional and they were effective in solving my pest problem.

Description of Work
Dominion Pest Control sprayed for ants in my house.

07/05/2011

Kathryn B.

Ron was professional and told us what to expect. He made sure that our pets were not exposed to bait and traps.

Description of Work
Removed mice from kitchen area. Three visits.

06/30/2011

Carol N.

They called in response to a voice mail I left. They were prompt and courteous. Really good people to do business with.

Description of Work
They came and dusted for carpenter bees. I haven't seen any bees since.

05/06/2011

Kenneth L.

They are professional and do a great job. They come out when they say they are going to come out. They have a 90-day guarantee where they will come back out and re-spray if I still have problems, but I have never had to have them come back out. I would rate them highly and would use them again in the future.

Description of Work
I have used Dominion Pest Control every year for a number of years for pest control.

10/18/2010

ROSE R.

Everything has gone well so far. He's knowledgeable and seems to know what he's doing. His price is a bit high, but he does a good job.

Description of Work
They took care of a mice situation in my home.

10/13/2010

Michael D.

It was very easy to get a quote over the phone and to set up the appointment. They are willing to work around your schedule. Ray was fast and explained what he was doing. He was very friendly and professional.

Description of Work
Sprayed the entire inside and outside of the house and garage. Filled several holes (made by carpenter bees) above garage door with a pesticide.

09/27/2010

KAYE P.

It turns out that there wasn't any work to do that he could perform. He did give me all the consulting about the rats he could. He was very prompt and came out the very next day after I called. He was very knowledgable and his prices were reasonable.

Description of Work
It turns out that there wasn't any work to do that he could perform. He did give me all the consulting about the rats he could. He was very prompt and came out the very next day after I called. He also was very knowledgeable and his prices were reasonable.

06/16/2010

ELLEN R.

I have used Dominion in the past and again I was pleased at the efficiency and professionalism.

Description of Work
I spoke to Ray one evening and he was out the next morning. He sprayed for carpenter ants,made some suggestions about the trees that hang over gutters, found some some carpenter bees, and explained about the ants, time of year, etc

04/26/2010

SHERYL LYNN S.

They were very prompt and very professional. They did a good job and I would call them again. They had a reasonable price.

Description of Work
I was having trouble with carpenter bees, they came out and sprayed.

01/05/2010

MICHAEL W.

Yearly mouse nuisance turned complicated with new flea problem, brought in by mice. We have a cat who usually takes care of the mice, but he was catching more than usual, and we were starting to get bit by fleas (yuk). Ray was terrific. I talked to Barb first who listened to my sob story, then Ray called me back. What sold us on this company was that before even coming out to the house, Ray spent 30 min talking with me over the phone about our problem and how were could potentially fix it ourselves. What a decent guy! When our efforts didn't completely resolve the problem, he came out and did a great job spraying for fleas (haven't been bit since) and setting a variety of traps and bait for the mice as well as inspecting the foundation of the house for areas of entry. While we are still catching mice in the garage (I think they'll always be there, they are all throughout the neighborhood), we've had no problems inside the house since his first two visits. Ray says he normally makes 1-2 return visits after the initial visit, but he has been back 3 times and will return once more to be extra thorough. While the price did hurt the pocketbook a bit, his services were well worth it. We highly recommend him, and would use this co. again, though we hope we don't have to.

Description of Work
Set bait, snap and glue traps for mice inside our house and in and around our garage. Sprayed for fleas in the house.

Akron Pest Control

Akron Pest Control is a family owned and operated company that has been servicing the Akron area since 1945. We are now in our third generation of ownership! We have 5 Licensed pest managers certified through the State of Ohio Department of Agriculture. We give free estimates over the phone. All treatments come with a guarantee!

A.G.I. Pro Services

Formally A "G.I." Window Cleaning. We Specialize in Window Cleaning, Gutter Cleaning, Gutter Guard installation, Soft Washing of Houses, Roof Treatments (removes black streaks over time), Pressure Washing, Deck Restoration, Driveway sealing, Dryer Vent Cleaning, Handyman Services, Painting, and Now are offering Pest Control.

Heights Pest Control & Termite

As everyone knows, pests that live outside of your home don't belong in your home. Heights Pest Control is prepared to tackle those invasive pests in an effective, family friendly manner because we know that a safe home is important to you. Our “Green Band Protection System” is designed to get rid of any pests inside your home and then make is so they can never get in again by securing the outside perimeter of your property. Each of our highly skilled technicians are trained in the latest application methods, proper equipment use and maintenance, and will answer any questions you may have about the materials being used to treat the areas around and inside your home & business. As your local Green Pest Solution provider, we stand behind our Money Back Guarantee, because we will respect your home as if it was our own, and your peace of mind is important to us. But don’t take our word for it! Read our Angie’s list reviews. We have been an Angie’s List Super Service award winner THREE years running due to our exemplary ratings !

2022 Super Service Award

General pest control, carpenter ant specialist, rats, mice, wasps, yellow jackets & carpenter bees.

Ask for details.