Beautiful Home Contracting Ltd

Founded 2009 • With Angi since September 2013

We have been conducting Home & Building renovations since 2009. From Carpentry to Drywall, we do it all. We have extensive experience in selecting the best course of action, but above all we take pride in putting customers first. We will be happy to share references of customers we worked for. We turn customers into friends, in fact that is what we all should be doing:) We offer start-to-finish solutions for every project. We also offer full design services. We specialize in interior or exterior home renovations, including bathroom and kitchen remodeling, roofing, home additions, garages and more! We guarantee high-quality construction for each and every project. Our Carpentry and drywall skills are second to none in Cleveland. We offer free estimates, so call us Now! ...

Gutter & Chimney Services of Lakewood

Gutter & Chimney Services of Lakewood

Ask about Angie's List discount. Award winning. Direct number 216-226-0191. We are a fast growing gutter cleaning business in Lakewood, providing services for some of Cuyahoga, Medina, and Lorain counties due to taking care of customer needs and wants. Here at Gutter & Chimney Services of Lakewood, we take pride on every job big or small with you the customer in mind. Our gutter cleaning process consists of removing all debris from gutter systems by hand and placed in buckets, bagged and removed. We then flush the gutter system with water checking for leaks and/or backups. Once completed we take away all debris and thoroughly clean the grounds. In addition to cleaning, we repair gutters and install gutters using a heavy gauge seamless aluminum with a wide variety of colors. We also install stainless steel chimney caps for any size chimney that carry a lifetime warranty on the product and the installation. Senior Discount: Ask for details. Angie's List Discount: Ask for details (Angie's List customers only) ***Free Estimates***

12/02/2017

Owner Anthony sent Lawrence out to inspect and repair roof. Shingles were missing and vents needed to be sealed. Lawrence took before and after pictures. Did a great job highly recommend this company. Dave North Olmsted

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof repairs.

CATEGORY roofing

[Member Name Removed], I really appreciate you for leaving this great review:) thanks again and happy holidays to you and your family:)

11/05/2017

Anthony Karam, manager, arrived at the scheduled time and discussed this specific job and his business in general while the roofer completed the repairs. He collected payment and, later, e-mailed me a receipt and before/after photos of the work done.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
fix loose and missing roof shingles; re-caulk areas where bead had cracked

CATEGORY roofing

Thanks [Member Name Removed] for your kind review!

08/16/2017

Excellent job then did.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roofing at my house

CATEGORY decks,roofing

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave this review!

08/16/2017

Went great in and out in a snap!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tony Did a roof for me and he was great, informational and put a tarp in the front of the house all the way to the bottom to protect my landscaping. I had a few boards rotting away in my deck and he did that too, put new boards and sealed the whole deck for me for little money on top of the roofing JOB!! His boys picked up every nail that fell down!!! They Cleaned and the yard looked better than it was before!! The lilies survived and the new roof looks awesome!! So does the deck!! Now I like to use it and not afraid to fall through, huh!!!

CATEGORY decks,roofing

Thank you for making the time to post this review, I appreciate it!

08/08/2017

Well done for a beautiful home roofing.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
replacing the roofing.

CATEGORY decks,roofing

Thanks [Member Name Removed] for leaving this review! I appreciate the kind words!

We're into residential remodeling, Mainly Carpentry (Interior & Exterior Trim-work) Kitchen & Bath, Flooring, Roofing & siding! Keywords: General Contracting, Remodeling, General Remodeling, Roofing, Siding, Kitchen & Bath, Waterproofing, Decks & Porches, Drywall, Painting, Flooring, Hardwood Floor, Laminate, Tiles, Porcelain, Travertine, Concrete, Sealing Driveway.

Industrial