Barnes Nursery & Huron Garden Center Inc

Founded 1950 • With Angi since May 2002

Family owned....

Reliable Contractor Services

We offer totally free estimates, 24-hour emergency service and non-commission work. In addition to drain cleaning and basement waterproofing, we also specialize in plumbing, hot water heater repair, water & gas line repair, high pressure water jetting, frozen water lines, excavation and sewer video camera inspections. We’re proud to have polite, professional employees and the most modern equipment available. We are a family owned and operated business that treats all of our customers the way that we expect to be treated. https://www.reliabledrain.com

Offers by Reliable Contractor Services on Angi
Cloverleaf Property Management

Cloverleaf Property Management is locally owned and operated. We are committed to excellence in every aspect of our business. We uphold a standard of integrity bound by fairness, honesty, and personal responsibility. Our distinction is the quality of service we bring to our customers. Accurate knowledge of our trade combined with ability is what makes us true professionals. Above all, we are watchful of our customer’s interests, and make their concerns the basis of our business.

Starks Landscaping & More

Hi my name is Matthew, I have been landscaping for 18 years. I've always give 110% and do my best to turn your yard into your greatest dream. I offer fair pricing, there's not a price I can't beat. My greatest satisfaction is the smile on your face after your dream turns into reality. I offer grass cutting mowing pavers retention wall irrigation you name it I do it hard to find good workers these days but you can still count on me quick and efficient with quality

06/06/2014

I give them the highest ratings across the board.

Description of Work
I use Barnes Nursery & Huron Garden Center.

Category greenhouses

10/04/2006

We bought some mums and pumpkins. They were very friendly and carried the items to our car. We would definitely shop there again!

Description of Work
We shopped in their Huron nursery.

Category greenhouses

10/08/2004

A COMPLETELY POSITIVE EXPERIENCE. VERY CONSCIENTIOUS IN DELIVERING EXACTLY THE PRODUCTS WE WANTED. THE PLANNING AND DESIGN ASPECTS WERE VERY COOPERATIVE, WHICH WAS DEEPLY APPRECIATED. THEY LISTENED VERY WELL. THE PLANTS THAT THEY USED WERE OF EXCELLENT QUALITY.

Description of Work
DESIGNED & INSTALLED BEDS AND SHRUBS.

Category landscaping

09/12/2002

I WAS SOOOO HAPPY WITH THESE GUYS! WE HAD PLANNED ON USING ANOTHER LANDSCAPER WHICH TURNED INTO A NIGHTMARE AND ONLY HAD 2 WEEKS TO LANDSCAPE OUR YARD FOR OUR WEDDING. JOSH CAME OUT AND GAVE AN ESTIMATE THAT WAS HIGH ORIGINALLY, BUT WORKED WITH US TO BRING THE ESTIMATED DOWN TO WHAT WE WERE WILLING TO SPEND. THEY BROUGHT A CREW OF 3 GENTLEMAN, INCLUDING A POND EXPERT. THEY WERE PROFESSIONAL IN EVE...

Description of Work
BACKYARD: RAISED WALL FLOWERBEDS WITH LIMESTONE. POND WITH WATERFALL. MULCH, PLANTS, TREE & SOD. FRONTYARD: PLANT THE TREES AND BUSHES WE PICKED OUT PREVIOUSLY. SCALLOP AND EDGE, MULCH AND SOD.

Category hardscaping

09/12/2002

Category landscaping

Landscape design & installation, tree trimming & removal, lawn fertilization, garden center, compost facility, large equipment, snow removal