Dick'll Do It Estate Clean Out & Junk Rescue

Founded 1979 • With Angi since March 2013

4.4

5153 Darrow Rd

Hudson, OH 44236

Dick'll Do It is a junk removal / hauling, trash removal / hauling, construction debris removal, yard waste removal, estate clean out & recycling company that has been trusted servicing families in and around their homes for over 36 years. YOU'VE SEEN THE TRUCKS AND WANT TO KNOW ........WHAT DOES

08/24/2017

Birgit R.

They got that mattress out w/o breaking anything! Old Freezer is now bye bye giving me more room in the garage. It went swimmingly. Arrived when scheduled.

Description of Work
Removal of heavy full size mattress and small freezer

05/06/2015

christina S.

Worked very hard. Very professional, friendly, clean cut.

Description of Work
Moved furniture in my house. Great guys. Very expensive

03/04/2015

Eric D.

Description of Work
took away a big pile of old building materials from my rental unit

01/14/2015

Marlene G.

Description of Work
Tried to charge more after giving price. Made right but unhappy with quote vs. Trying to charge more.

10/15/2014

JUDITH E B.

Description of Work
Picked up brush and tree branches from lawn and recycled them.

08/07/2014

TONI C.

He came and cleaned out my father's basement. It was a bit expensive, but it was a job that no one would want to do. The basement was full of very heavy appliances and wet wood. It was very gross but he did a great job clearing all the junk away.

Description of Work
He cleaned out an old very gross basement that was full of heavy appliances.

Category garbage collection, hauling services

07/31/2014

BLAIR W.

We called Dick'll Do It to get a quote on a small job. He gave my wife a quote over the phone (which on his website, he claims he won't do...because its not fair). He told my wife that he was putting us on his schedule for the following week on Thursday. I contacted him through his website to ask him a question. He didn't respond. I then emailed him two days later my question that I would have liked answered before he showed up. Still, no response. My wife contacted him two days after that and left a message asking him to check his email and respond to our inquiry. After responding via email the next day and (eventually) answering my question, I emailed back. I thanked him and wrote we'll see you on Thursday. He was scheduled to show up on Thursday at 9:30. He never did. After he didn't show at 9:30, my wife called him to find out what time he would be coming. He didn't answer or return the message. Two more time throughout the day on Thursday, we called and left messages with no answer or return. Meanwhile, I had moved everything from our basement that we were having hauled up to the garage to make his job easier. We called one more time after 6:00 when it was apparent he would not be showing up. To our surprise he actually answered his phone. Unfortunately, he was EXTREMELY rude and said he "took us off his schedule". He never communicated this to us despite several attempts at trying to contact him via voice mail, website, and email. While my wife was communicating to me what he was telling her on the phone, he hung up on her. His website claims 24 hour "emergency" service...yeah, good luck with that! We have been Angies List members for several years now, and this is the first bad experience and review we have left. I have never been so disappointed with a "service" provider in my life! Dick'll Do It didn't want our business, I doubt he wants yours either.

Description of Work
Gave us attitude!

01/30/2014

Barbara R.

He was great.

Description of Work
He hauled away our carpet that was ruined from a sump pump issue.

01/01/2014

L B.

Very dissatisfied!

Description of Work
Provider arranged to come by to quote my hauling job. He never showed up, nor did he call to say he wasn't going to show up. I called him the following day and left a message to see if he could reschedule, but he never called back. As far as I'm concerned, if he didn't want my business, he should have said so.

10/23/2013

Anne I.

They did a fantastic job! They got right to work when they arrived and worked straight through. They were very pleasant and good natured as they worked. I pointed out the things we wanted taken out and they did all the lifting and carrying. I would definitely use this company again. 3215

Description of Work
Dick and his assistant cleared a lot of stuff out of my mom's basement, including a big, heavy metal desk, a filing cabinet, a picnic table, and a while lot of odds and end. They also took a large wood desk from the second floor. They filled their truck to the brim! They sorted through everything and separated things that could be recycled, things that could be reused, and things that would end up as trash. This company doesn't want things to end up in a landfill, so they go the extra mile to recycle as much as they can.

09/09/2013

Asheley N.

I was very pleased. I was given a quote at the agreed upon time and date. I was able to get everything taken care of later that day. Two very professional workers and they even swept up my garage after they were finished loading...great customer service. I will be a repeat customer. Thank you Dick and company!

Description of Work
Removed yard, construction, remodeling and assorted trash from my garage and yard.

Category garbage collection, hauling services

03/13/2013

Claudia B.

Excellent job removing 47 years worth of stuff from a two story three bedroom house. Sorted house contents into categories refuse, recyclable, reusable, and scrapable, and hauled all away. Cleanout included all house contents that were not marked to stay or that they were told needed to stay, contents of a one car garage that was packed with stuff, items in the yard (old lawn chairs, planters, pots and refuse), and large old appliances. AMAZING job! The 3 person crew worked non stop to empty the house, caused no damage in the process. There is no way that we could have moved all the heavy furniture (much of it upstairs) and the thousands of smaller items ourselves. Dick'll Do It was a godsend and an estate lifesaver. The crew was wonderful to work with, arrived at the agreed upon time and charged the price they quoted at the free estimate meeting. I would highly recommend them to anyone. I give them an A+++ rating.

Description of Work
Removed 47 years worth of stuff from a two story three bedroom house in 6 hours (charge was for 6 hours on site and 2 additional hours for sorting off site), also emptied out the packed garage, and the back yard. Hauled all away.

Black Diamond Junk Removal

Black Diamond Junk Removal makes the junk removal process easy and stress free. Just point at what needs to go and we’ll haul it away!

Award 2022
    Offers by Black Diamond Junk Removal on Angi
    Home Hunters Real Estate Services, LLC

Provide dumpster rentals, construction clean-out & final cleaning services.

North Coast residential Services & Recycling

Metal removal We take anything from dishwashers to car batteries and wires including Christmas lights

Check, PayPal
    Satisfaction

Junk Removal & Hauling, Trash Removal & Hauling, Construction Debris Removal, Yard Waste, Tear Down/ Demolition, Landscaping, Removal & Estate Clean Out.

Removal of hazardous waste.