All Seasons Waterproofing & Foundation Repair

Founded 2000 • With Angi since January 2011

Wet basements and foundation cracks are widespread problems that affect thousands of homeowners and businesses every year. If you suspect that basement leaks or foundation instability may be undermining the integrity of your structure, call or e-mail us today for a free estimate. alt number: 855-ASDRYUP (273-7987)...

The Water Doctor Inc

Affordable Well Solutions by Doug Adams-The Water Doctor Inc is your local expert in Water Well Drilling service and repair. Since 1966, Doug Adams has served Stark, Summit, Portage, Medina and Wayne counties. We are the ORIGINAL Adams expert and we will be happy to take care of all of your water related needs.

Basement Care

Basement Care has over 40 years of experience in the waterproofing business. We are locally owned and operated, fully insured, licensed, and bonded. Our reputation is among the best in the basement waterproofing industry. Our employees are fully covered under Ohio Worker’s Compensation for your protection. We supply every prospective customer with as many references as needed to ensure the best possible decision about our company and workmanship. FREE Inspections and FREE estimates!

Bath Doctor - Cleveland Glass Block - Innovate Building Solutions

2018 Super Service Award Winner in Glass Block and Windows! Cleveland Glass Block, Bath Doctor, Cleveland Window & Door and Cleveland Design and Remodeling are all division of Innovate Building Solutions. We offer various products (including glass blocks, bathtub and shower liners, replacement windows and doors) and services (including kitchen, bathroom and basement remodeling) to consumers and business owners since 1977.

05/03/2017

Work was started on agreed upon date and completed within estimated time.

Description of Work
Replace 12' of basement block wall. Ran interior drainage along inside of 2 basement walls. Installed sump pump. Ran 2 drain lines with pop-up to route water away from house.

01/01/2017

It went perfectly! Scott was very patient addressing all of my concerns. My basement has been dry for several months. I am very pleased with the job.

Description of Work
Basement waterproofed, gutter drains around house

10/25/2016

Majority of work was completed OK but with notable exceptions. I was present for most of the work and Scott was pretty accommodating and cooperative to work with. Excavating down 10 ft in the heat was hard work and the dirt sides often caved in. Scott (owner) was actively on site every day. He was hyper about the challenges and often complaining and yelling at his crew. He did not have enough of the proper equipment to manage cave-ins. The job took several days longer than he expected. I ended up paying him twice the initial contract price due to the unexpected difficulty and some extra drain line work. My mistake was paying in full before the project was completely done. Once paid, he never came back to finish sealing and backfilling one section of wall. He promised to do it four separate times but never showed. I finally did it myself. About half of the downspout drain line connections were placed out of alignment, they look shoddy. Several small cracks in the foundation were not repaired as promised but rather just painted over with sealant. Worst thing is that the gas meter and main line were not well secured and moved about during the work. An energy inspection later showed a gas leak inside my basement probably resulted from this. Time will tell if the work provided a fix to the basement water leak. So far it seems to be working but there hasn't been sufficient rain to really test it.

Description of Work
Replaced 40 ft of foundation drain by excavating to footer, coated exposed foundation with sealer, back filled with gravel and dirt. Trenched and set a couple hundred feet of underground downspout drainage, mostly 6".

Category excavators,basement waterproofing

04/15/2016

Description of Work
Waterproofing. Excellent job.

05/06/2015

Scott and crew arrived on time each of the 3 days, did the job then cleaned up. Arriving on time is very important to me as I view it as being professional. Excellent job at very reasonable price.

Description of Work
Broke open basement floor, the perimeter of the basement, hauled away 100% of the debris, installed perforated pipe, vinyl sheets gravel, drilled weep holes then recommended.

12/24/2014

Went very well. They were done on two days. We got a lifetime warranty on any future water issues. The crew explained what they were going to do and were very respectful. I would recommend them. We have had no water issues.

Description of Work
Installed drainage system and sump pump to alleviate flooding in basement.

Category basement waterproofing,wells

06/12/2014

They did a great job, On time and cleaned up after themselves.

Description of Work
Waterproofed our basement.

Category basement waterproofing

Licensed & insured basement waterproofing, Foundation Waterproofing, Foundation Repair, Drainage Contractor Services, Excavating and Grading

Just ask!