ALL OHIO LANDSCAPING & FERTILIZER

With Angi since September 1999

3.3

(330) 656-1147...

Costello Landscaping

At Costello Landscaping we understand that your landscaping does more than add beauty and value to your home or property -- it is a reflection of your style or image, as well as a functional part of your everyday life.

Offers by Costello Landscaping on Angi
Rolling Stone Outdoor Services

Get premium quality landscaping services with Rolling Stone Outdoor Services. We take pride in what we do and love making our customers happy. We do EVERYTHING from excavating , mowing, mulch bed installation, cutting down and removing trees to lawn aeration! We also do landscape designing including Retaining walls and patios.

Eagle Landscaping Inc

2020 Super Service Award winner! Previous years awarded: 1999, 2003, 2009-2019. 6-8 employees. Uses subs for irrigation & electrical work. Cost is determined by the job. No travel charges. Ask for details on service fees.

03/05/2009

They were not acceptable, and I was really disappointed with their performance. I felt like they were ill-advised and I had to call them back out here to finish the job. The crew was very unprofessional. The boss was on the job a minimal amount time, and I would not hire them again.

Description of Work
They mulched and trimmed around some trees.

Category landscaping

10/19/2006

The most economical and prompt service we have found for mulch delivery. The service was quality. They did exactly what they said.

Description of Work
He delivers our mulch every year.

Category mulch

05/17/2004

THE PRICES AND MULCH QUALITY WERE VERY GOOD. LOVE THE FREE DELIVERY.

Description of Work
MULCH DELIVERY, 6 YARDS.

Category mulch

07/23/2003

THE FIRST APPLICATION WAS FAR TOO EARLY IN THE SEASON AND WASHED AWAY UNDER SNOW! I OFTEN COULD NOT LOCATE THE BILLING WHEN THE APPLICATION HAD BEEN DONE. THIS YEAR I GOT A PHONE MESSAGE TELLING ME TO CALL TO CANCEL OR THEY WOULD AUTOMATICALLY CONTINUE APPLICATIONS. I CANCELLED BY PHONE WITHIN A COUPLE OF DAYS, BUT THEY MADE THE FIRST APPLICATION 3 WEEKS LATER ANYWAY. I CALLED TO COMPLAIN, AND GOT...

Description of Work
LAWN FERTILIZATION LAST YEAR ($40/APPLICATION).

Category lawn treatment

09/21/2000

THEY DID NOT KNOW WHAT THEY WERE SUPPOSED TO DO AND CAUSED DAMAGE TO MY HOUSE. THEY WOULD NOT RETURN MY CALLS, PUT UNNECESSARY HOLES IN MY HOUSE. TECHS WERE INEXPERIENCED FOR THIS TYPE OF JOB.

Description of Work
EXTERMINATED YELLOW JACKETS

Category lawn service