Furniture Pro

Founded 1997 • With Angi since August 2010

Additional contact name - Dot Thornton....

We are located in California and do not offer regular dry-cleaning services. Premier is the nation's finest suede and leather garment cleaner. WE PREFER THAT YOU CALL US DIRECTLY WITH ANY REQUESTS OR QUESTIONS AT (949) 244-0943, OR E-MAIL US AT: leathergods@aol.com. IF YOU EMAIL US, PLEASE INCLUDE YOUR TELEPHONE NUMBER. Highly recommended by the finest retail stores in the U.S., including Nordstrom, Armani, Tom Ford, Gene Hiller, etc. Thousands of clients from all over the country who demand the finest quality and workmanship, ship garments to us directly for cleaning, dyeing, and repairs. Other services: purses cleaned and re-dyed, alterations and repairs, re-weaving of fabric garments, and area rug cleaning. Furniture cleaning and dyeing limited to Los Angeles, Orange, and San Diego Counties.

10/18/2016

Better than new.

Description of Work
Leather sofa arm panels replaced.

06/06/2015

On the same day I requested repair work, he came to my home and repaired the frame of a leather covered dining room chair. Then as a courtesy, finished the proper installation of the legs of two new chairs the manufacturer and service dept. failed to do prior to delivery. The immediate response and customer service was exceptional.

Description of Work
Repaired the frame of a leather covered dining room chair.

01/02/2013

He called me back promptly after I left a message describing the problem. Showed up when he said he would and repaired my table. His work is very craftsmanlike, and I am happy to have Dave as a resource for furniture repairs I may need in the future.

Description of Work
Dave repaired a wobbly pedestal dining table.

04/25/2012

He came from Ohio to replace the mechanism. The gentleman was patient. I would use him again. I would recommend him. I tried to get a local company to do the job, but their price was more than his.

Description of Work
They replaced the mechanism on a chair.

Category furniture repair

Thank you for your business... it was a delight working for you.

Furniture refinishing, restoration and repair, leather and vinyl repair & upholstering - general.