ASAP Door Co

Founded 2000 • With Angi since October 2006

1669 W 130th St Ste 209

Hinckley, OH 44233

ASAP Door Co. of Hinckley, OH has been providing door installation, door repair and other door services to the Cleveland-Akron area for more than 25 years. We measure our success in your satisfaction with the work we perform. Our professional technicians and staff can help make sure you are getting

09/04/2020

Savannah C.

ASAP Door contacted me ASAP for our project to be completed in a timely manner. Very professional. Quick service for our company, greatly appreciate them coming out and installing our new door. Will definitely use them again!!

Description of Work
Commercial door replaced

10/30/2017

Chris T.

Perfect. Installation was flawless. The rail mounts weren't aligned correctly when they were originally installed in the house and when ASAP reused them, it caused a bit of twisting on one of the new rails over time, which one service call 9 months later remedied under warranty. WE HIGHLY RECOMMEND ASAP. The C.H.I. Steel doors are well worth the INITIAL extra cost, in savings in heating & cooling due to their much better insulation. They'll pay for that difference quickly in your heating savings. (Of course, only if your garage is insulated good enough!)

Description of Work
Two 40 year old Wood panel doors replaced with C.H.I. insulated metal doors with LiftMaster openers, two sunvisor car remotes, one Outdoor remote and program one car.

10/16/2017

Carolyn D.

Great service, they even showed up early.

Description of Work
Door was hanging up on the bottom. He adjusted the hinges and secured the bottom of the door that had come loose.

06/08/2017

Dave G.

So far, the garage door has been good. I wasn’t home the day they came to do the work.

Description of Work
Garage door services.

10/04/2016

Michael Y.

They had to find and order patio door rollers and order a storm door for us since we needed it painted green to match front door and shutters. Once the parts came in their work was fantastic.

Description of Work
Rollers on sliding patio door needed to be replace and installation of storm door.

05/18/2016

Christopher T.

Description of Work
They installed a new front door. Went from a double front door to a single door with 2 sidelites.

05/18/2016

Judy M.

Description of Work
ASAP did a great job returning my phone call and setting up the quote appointment. However, they were unable to quote the job the day of their visit. They required three to four days to provide a quote for a basic door job. The representative that came to the house did not seem experienced nor knowledgeable. We went with another provider.

10/21/2015

Curtis W.

10/07/2015

Landy C.

I solicited 3 bids for the job. The first bid to complete the work was $6000. The second bid came in at $4200. ASAP came in at $2875. These are standard style doors because I live in a condo. But the front door required custom sizing due to my home being over 50 years old. The guys were prompt and worked pretty much non-stop from 10am to 430p to get the new product installed. I had a conference call I needed to take at 11a. And so they did as much of the loud banging work upfront for the back door so that it would be minimal during my call. They were prompt and were extremely neat. After they finished the install, they showed me the proper way to switch the glass in and out. I am beyond impressed with the overall experience. And would rate as one of, if not the best contractor experience using Angie's List.

Description of Work
Replaced my front and rear storm and entry doors.

09/16/2015

Sharon D.

Description of Work
We have retained the company for service, materials being ordered presently.

05/12/2015

Benjamin R.

Phone correspondence was fine. Returned calls promptly, associate on phone was helpful. Made an appointment, and the guy no-showed. No call. Tried to call after an hour, no answer.

Description of Work
Did not show up for appointment.

Category doors

We had a mishap in communication, we have straightened that out and were on site 5-13-15. We also have submitted an estimate for work to be completed, and have been in communication regularly to update customer. We apologize for any inconvenience, and look forward to working with the customer.

10/29/2014

Thomas W.

The serviceman (Jim) was on time and called before coming out. He made several recommendations and price for each one. He checked all the working parts of the garage door and the overhead motor and controls. The only negative thing I can say is the fifty dollar service charge added to the bill. We were told this charge was standard for a service call.

Description of Work
Installed new inside and outside key pads and replaced the rubber molding on the bottom of the door. The price included two new car remotes. Very honest!!!

10/15/2014

Susan C.

Category garage doors, doors

08/18/2014

Joni A.

ASAP Door came out and measured and determined what needed to be done to fix the door. They came back 3 days later due to our schedule and did all of the repairs. Our door was complete non-operational before they fixed it. They were very quick and completely cleaned up after the job. They are looking at doing some additional services for us. .

Description of Work
Repaired and replaced wheels on a sliding glass door; realigned handle and locking mechanism; and replaced molding around the door on the outside.

Category garage doors, doors

04/17/2014

Emily W.

They came over and looked at the back door on my garage, it was hard to close and lock. They gave me an option to repair the door frame, and to replace the entire door and frame. They said it made more sense to replace the entire door considering the rusting of the door itself. I agreed that replacement was the best idea. They then gave me quotes on two different types of doors, they looked the same but one was built better than the other with thicker metal. They then gave me a ton of options to go along with the quotes, different kinds of door knobs and dead bolts, new molding, bending aluminum around the frame, even matching the new lock to match my front doors key. They then told me the door could come fully painted or primer only, I decided to paint it myself and save the money. I thought they'd be upset but instead he recommended a type of paint for me to use!! A+ all the way!! Tons of options and no pressure to pick any one of them.

Description of Work
Replace Entry Door

05/28/2013

LINDA J H.

The technician is always pleasant, helpful and knowledgeable.

Description of Work
They replaced light socket for the garage door opener, as well as stretch the bottom seal of the garage door. We also asked if they would cleaned up oil around the garage door area.

04/18/2011

T S.

I found them on Angie's List. They were very prompt. They performed the work letter perfect. I would use them again in the future.

Description of Work
I used the services of ASAP Door Co in January. It was a substantial project that they did. They replaced the overhead springs and fixed the tracks to the garage door.

03/29/2011

DAVID W.

ASAP Door Co. did well. The people, who came out for the job, installed the doors like it was supposed to be done. I really have no idea about their pricing. They did good quality work. They were very responsive. I would use them in the future if I needed to.

Description of Work
I used ASAP Door Co. to get my garage doors replaced, probably within the last thirty days.

06/08/2010

Stanton B.

We called them on Thursday and they were actually able to make it out that same day. They were probably there within a couple of hours. They did an awesome job. It was great customer service. They were very prompt and very responsive. Their professionalism was very good. The quality of work was excellent. The garage door was quieter than it has ever been. They did great. We didn't really get any other quotes.

Description of Work
ASAP Door Company fixed the garage door. They replaced some springs and oiled everything. One of the springs had snapped and broken. The garage door came crashing down and we couldn't open it.

04/10/2008

ANITA G.

He was prompt. Answered questions. Overall great job. I was very happy with the service. I just felt the service call and with labor was a bit high.

Description of Work
Replaced bottom brackets for a 16 x 7 door, straightened tracks, oiled, adjusted door and opener. Gave me recommendations for future work that should be done.

10/17/2006

JILL W.

Jim was able to come out the day after I called, which was great, because I was unable to lift the garage door myself. He also made recommendations on what might need replacing in the future, but he did not pressure me to purchase anything.

Description of Work
Replaced broken spring and top two rollers, of garage door.

Window Nation Inc

Window Nation is one of America's leading window replacement companies. Founded in 2006 by brothers, Harley and Aaron Magden, Window Nation has installed over 1 million windows in more than 125,000 homes across New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Delaware, Ohio, Indiana, Kansas, Missouri, Illinois, Massachusetts, Rhode Island, New Hampshire, North Carolina, Washington D.C., Maryland, and Northern Virginia. Over the past decade, Window Nation has grown to become the 5th largest home remodeling company in the country, according to Remodeling Magazine. At Window Nation our mission is simple. We solve problems by installing solutions. We do this by offering customized products installed by highly skilled professionals at an unsurpassed value.

Rogers Overhead Door

We offer quality and affordable garage door services.

On any new installation
    Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover

If its a door we can help you! A.S.A.P. Door is your complete door service and installation company for your home and business. Garage door springs, cables, openers. Entry doors, hardware, seals, lock sets, locksmith work.