The Eco Plumbers & Drains

• Trade License Number
  • Ohio License #SW00514

4691 Northwest Pkwy

Hilliard, OH 43026

Whatever the task, large or small, our focus at The Eco Plumbers is on sustainability and craftsmanship in both materials and installation. Our goal is to help you explore your options, so that you can balance functionality, environmental friendliness, and price for your project. No matter what you decide, we'll employ our knowledge and experience to better suit you, your wallet and our environment. We are committed to prompt, professional and on-time service! For efficiency and quality, go with the local company that thinks globally....

plumbers (3172)drain cleaning (374)water heaters (346)well & water pump repair (170)sewer cleaning (147)drain pipe installation (68)water softeners (67)gas leak repair (53)home remodeling (45)excavating (37)gas fireplace repair (1)handyman (41)

06/14/2021

Outstanding. Isaiah B was terrific, explained everything, and did a fantastic job. Even went the extra mile and cleaned up the mess made by the old disposal. Would highly recommend.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Garbage Disposal Installation

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/13/2021

06/12/2021

Excellent! Very professional and very helpful!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New water heater.

CATEGORY electrician,plumbing,water heater repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/11/2021

06/10/2021

They were excellent and did not charge me for the call out. I would highly recommend them and I will definitely hire them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They checked my sump pump and said it was just dry and did not need service. They have done other work for me over the years including putting in water heaters, other plumbing work, etc.

CATEGORY plumbing,water heater repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/29/2021

06/01/2021

Since moving into my home, started to notice the sink drains backing up. Figured it was hair on stopper or the j tube getting clogged. With little to no time to figure out myself, hired Eco Plumbers to come over and get things flowing again. A hour later, 4 sinks now flow correctly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Clogged drains/broken stoppers

CATEGORY plumbing

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/01/2021

Hi [Member Name Removed], thank you for the great review! We were happy to help with your sinks. All the best, The Eco Plumbers.

05/21/2021

Excellent choice for toilets and quickly completed. Great service!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replacement for toilets

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/21/2021

Hi [Member Name Removed], thank you for the wonderful review! It was our pleasure to help. All the best, The Eco Plumbers.

05/20/2021

Fast done same day. 30 min call ahead system is convenient. Technician was knowledgeable and nice

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replacement valve on gas line to water heater

CATEGORY plumbing

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/20/2021

Thank you, [Member Name Removed]! We appreciate your feedback on our services. Have a wonderful day, The Eco Plumbers.

05/12/2021

Both representatives we’ve had out to our home have been amazing. Isaiah B. was here today to install a new garbage disposal and address our leaky faucet and he did an amazing job. He was quick, friendly, and honest. Similarly, we had Rick F. out a few months ago to replace our ancient water heater and he worked tirelessly into the late evening making sure everything was well taken care of. I can’...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New garbage disposal and water heater

CATEGORY plumbing,water heater repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/12/2021

Hi [Member Name Removed]! Thank you for this wonderful review. It was our pleasure to help and we appreciate your business. All the best, The Eco Plumbers.

05/07/2021

My main sewer line was backed up (standing water) which meant I qualified for the 1 pass with small spade adapter at end of snake and only go 75ft out in my line. ( if my clog was 100ft too bad for me and would be $420). If you have clog and standing water you get one pass up to 75ft with no root cutting blade. First time customer that one pass cost $93 and hopefully it’ll unclog your line. ( it d...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Main sewer backed up

CATEGORY plumbing,sewer cleaning,drain cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/07/2021

Hi [Member Name Removed], thank you for your feedback. Our 93 or it's free special is for us to help restore the flow to your main sewer line. For full details on our special and to see about other drain services, check out our website, https://www.ecoplumbers.com/plumbing-services/sewer-drain-line-install-repair-cost-columbus-oh/. Our website is also a great place to find our latest coupons and d...

05/05/2021

Eco Plumbers did a good job. I thought the price was high, but not only did the plumber successfully explain why it was so high, he also added value by advising and assisting me on a couple of troublesome plumbing-related issues at the house. For example, a house inspector cited an existing flexible pipe under a bathroom sink as a problem, said it needed to be replaced (though it wasn't causing an...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
back-up sump pump

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/28/2021

Thank you for this wonderful review! We were happy to help and appreciate the time you took to leave us great feedback about your service. Have a wonderful day, The Eco Plumbers.

04/25/2021

The gentleman that came out was very courteous. Got to work right away and did a nice job. The reason I would not hire again, and for the low rating, is that the price was extremely high. My fault, I should have asked before he started what it would be and I did not. It was at last $100-150 higher than I expected. Very disappointed in the cost considering the job was done in less than an hour!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace hose bib outside faucet. Also added shutoff valve In Basement

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/14/2021

Hi [Member Name Removed], thank you for the review! Our pricing is done by the job itself and not by an hourly rate. That is why we provide free upfront pricing estimates during regular business hours so you know what the cost will be before we move forward with service. We appreciate your feedback. All the best, The Eco Plumbers.

Plumbing - Tank & Tankless Hot Water Heaters, Water Treatment & Purification, Drain Cleaning & Clearing, Sump Pumps, Flood Protection Systems, Faucets, Toilets, Garbage Disposal, Gas Line Repairs & Installation, Water Conservation.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, Financing