Kitchen Solvers of Columbus

Founded 2014 • With Angi since January 2015

4116 Anson Dr

Hilliard, OH 43026

Please give us a call today for a free quote or estimate, 614-715-4411. Here at Kitchen Solvers of Columbus, we are here to help you create the kitchen of your dreams. We are your full service kitchen remodeling company that takes pride in offering the highest quality products available. Our services include new custom cabinets or cabinet refacing, countertops, and backsplashes. We can also offer you the best choices in storage solution options as well. We look forward to working with you on creating your dream kitchen....

02/20/2022

EUGENIA J.

Refaced a total of 49 doors and drawers including full length pantry doors; also added glass panes to the doors of a display cabinet. They were the only company we interviewed that was willing to try to save our ceramic tile floor by having an expert remove and replace the cracked tiles only. We had extra tiles from the original job. The resulting work was excellent...... you cannot tell which tiles were removed and replaced. Sales rep, Sheila and Owner, Brad were easy to work with, not pushy, and responsive to all our questions and concerns. The work crew headed by Caleb was polite, their work professional, and again they were responsive to our questions and concerns. We liked that Sheila had us submit a picture of our old kitchen before they ever met with us so that they could have suggestions for us on our first visit with them. That meeting, at their shop, was ideal because we could not only see the items that were being suggested for our redo, but an entire array of items that could represent other possibilities for our kitchen. We love our updated kitchen and would highly recommend Kitchen Solvers to others. Mike and Gina Johnson

Description of Work
Refacing of kitchen cabinets and drawers; ceramic tile repair

Category ceramic tile,cabinet refacing

Thank you for your kind words😀 It was a pleasure helping you transform your kitchen area! We hope you enjoy you kitchen for many years to come! We will stay in touch, thanks! The Kitchen Solvers Team

10/28/2021

Julie B.

It went very well! Kitchen Solvers were very knowledgeable on the subject and once I choose my materials, it all went very smoothly and efficiently. I bought my own sink, backsplash and cabinet handles which was fine with them, but they can source those items for you if you like. The install team was very efficient, communicative and punctual. The end result was stunning!

Description of Work
I had my kitchen cabinets refaced.

Category ceramic tile,countertops,cabinet refacing

Thank you for your kind words! A positive overall customer experience is top priority for us. It was a pleasure working with you on your kitchen.

10/28/2020

Bonnie L.

It went great. They worked with me on color and pattern selection as I was not interested in white or gray! The Installer were really great; they did not dawdle and did a great job. Always cleaned up at the end of the day. I would hire them again and I might to update bathroom cabinets and counters

Description of Work
Kitchen Update: reface cabinets, build one cabinet, counter top ...

Category custom cabinets,countertops,cabinet refacing

Thanks [Member Name Removed], It was a pleasure working with you and we LOVE the transformation as well😀 Let us know when your ready for that bathroom👍 The Kitchen Solvers of Cbus team

08/17/2020

Bill S.

On time, on budget and work area was clean at the end of each step of the project.

Description of Work
Replaced kitchen counters, back splash and sink.

Category ceramic tile,countertops

06/21/2019

Daniel T.

great company to work with. they did exactly what they said they would do, in the exact time frame they said they would do it and for the exact price they quoted. couldn't be happier with the end result.

Description of Work
kitchen and bathroom remodeling

03/31/2019

Dan F.

KS remodeled our kitchen and we couldn’t be happier with the team and the work! Professional, on time, and they brought creative solutions to make our kitchen amazing!

Description of Work
Kitchen remodel

Category home remodeling

Thank you [Member Name Removed]! It was our pleasure helping you transform your kitchen! All the best, Your Kitchen Solvers team

01/30/2019

T W.

Wonderfully. The drawer faces they made matched perfectly to the original

Description of Work
Kitchen drawers replaced and cabinet hardware

03/20/2018

n J.

We are very happy with the result. We had flooring, new backsplash, new cabinets, and a breakfast nook remodel. We did not do major construction or take out/put in walls, etc. The kitchen design, the quality of the cabinets are excellent overall. The feel of the new is bright, clean and functional, especially given the constraints of our older hom., It is all that we had hoped. The transformation of the space was great. Only a few issues keep me from an overall excellent rating. There were a couple of delays because of some carelessness, so some work had to be redone/repaired/cleaned up. The whole process took quite a bit longer than anticipated. Some of the delays were due to small changes in design, but mostly work just took a long time. In retrospect, the nook design was not workable as drawn and it should have been clear. That said, when issues came up they were addressed and so the overall remodel turned out great! And I never felt that quality was being sacrificed. I would hire again, though I sincerely hope never to have to do a kitchen remodel again because it is stressful, especially if one is living in the home while the remodel happens.

Description of Work
Kitchen remodel

Category countertops,hardwood floor,home remodeling

09/11/2017

Nancy L.

After years of frustration trying to resolve some design issues with my standard-issue 1990s kitchen (anyone who’s tried this can tell you it’s a house of cards!), I did my research one more time, and was lucky enough to find the highly-reviewed Brad Hulls at Kitchen Solvers of Columbus. Brad took the time to listen to my kitchen needs/complaints, concerns, and ideas, and enthusiastically helped me brainstorm solutions that would modernize my kitchen and stay within my (Spartan) budget. He sketched out several ideas and showed me potential plusses and minuses of the changes I was considering. He was always respectful of me and my budget. Once the plans were finalized, Brad scheduled each phase of our project with respect to the process and my work schedule. Any kitchen remodel is a complicated process, and because it’s happening right where you live, while you live there, the people who will be working with you are as important as the materials they’re installing. Brad’s crew of contractors were singularly pleasant and professional. Every member of his team worked hard, and did careful, concise work while respecting my property and my over-friendly golden retriever. They all cleaned up at the close of each work day and took trash offsite. John Haywood, a master craftsman who did the resurfacing of our cabinets, did an exceptional job. The cupboards look like custom work. Brad’s advice was right on point, and helped me get the most “bang for my buck.” The kitchen looks great—we’ve stepped forward twenty years. The “small genius” changes we made in the layout have given me room for a “real” refrigerator and more work space, all with a custom look at a price below a low budget “big box” renovation that would have taken three times as long. If you’re considering a kitchen makeover, whether large or small, it will be well worth your time to talk to Kitchen Solvers of Columbus.

Description of Work
Kitchen remodel

Category ceramic tile,countertops,home remodeling,cabinet refacing

07/06/2017

John L.

The new drawers we had made are amazing and fit perfectly. They were even able to take off the existing drawer covers so we could save time and money. Would absolutely hire them again.

Description of Work
Hired Brad and his team to build and install a new set of drawers for our kitchen. The existing ones were old, falling apart, and all different sizes so we had to have new drawers custom made and installed into already finished cabinetry.

Category cabinet refacing

Thanks [Member Name Removed], enjoy your new home!!

Prim Painting Ltd

Interior and exterior painting experts. Capable of handling projects as small as a front door and as large as entire condo communities. Extremely proficient at cabinet painting. Call or email us to get a quote.

Offers by Prim Painting Ltd on Angi
    HD Custom Flooring & Remodeling

We are a family owned business operating since 2014. We specialize in all aspects of hardwood and laminate flooring. This includes everything from removal of any type of existing flooring, installation of your new product and site finishing to your desired look. We also do some remodeling work including bathrooms, kitchens and any other room in your home. What makes our company stand out from all others is our excellent customer service we provide. We guarantee to undercut the competition and provide the smoothest transition into your new way of living.

Stephan Flooring LLC

With over 18 years of experience we specialize in hardwood, ceramic, laminate flooring design refinishing and installation. Wood stairs and railing install, repair or replace .

Check, Financing Available