JAPANESE AUTOMOTIVE SERVICE CORP

Auto Tires
Auto Transmission
Auto Mufflers
Auto Radiators

We are independent NAPA AutoCare Center that specializes in the repair and maintenance of all Asian brand cars, suv's, hybrids and light trucks....

Collision One LLC

When you deal with the guy in charge, you know you’re getting the best service. Matt knows that collision repairs can be a really stressful time so don’t be surprised to see Matt serving customers at the front desk himself. Great service from familar faces is a top priority. Matt started in the automotive business in 1979. Today, he works alongside a body shop team of dedicated body shop managers, technicians, and estimators. Collision One repair technicians and collision estimators are I-CAR and ASE certified, which means they are fluent in the latest repair technology.

Rieser’s Autobody East

As the third generation of a successful family owned and operated auto-body repair business, I expanded by opening a third location in central Ohio. We pride ourselves on being a quality-driven, insurance-friendly and customer-satisfaction-focused facility. We repair all makes and models, are certified, and make towing service and rentals available. We are easily accessible to the eastern Columbus area including Blacklick, New Albany, Gahanna, Reynoldsburg, Pataskala, Whitehall and Pickerington. I started working in my family’s body shop when I was 11 years old under the watchful eye of my father. My father instilled in me the idea that quality was our first priority. I will always remember him saying to me, “Son, take pride in your work. Every car that you do has your name on it.” For almost 30 years, I have worked in the body-shop industry. I've painted and repaired vehicles with my own hands, written accurate and fair estimates, managed some of the best technicians in the area, and built relationships with many customers and insurers. I am most proud of the work that I have done for some celebrities. I have personally painted cars belonging to Jay Leno (a Porsche 996), Lebron James (a Bentley Continental) and Rahal Letterman Racing (an Indy racecar). Although I have enjoyed working on these prestigious, high-line cars, your Civic, Corolla, or older pickup truck will get the same attention. At the end of 2006, I had a great opportunity to open a body shop of my own. I wanted this shop to be different. I wanted this to be a place where the employees were happy and our customers were even happier. I also wanted to work with the insurance companies, not against them. Rieser’s Autobody East opened in January 2007. I started work in one building, doing all the repairs and office work myself. Soon, I was hiring technicians to keep up with the referral work I generated. By April 2007, I added another building and more technicians. In October 2007, we expanded to another building. My wife, Marte, left her job in May 2007 to work for the business, running the office full-time. I would love you to meet her. She is friendly, caring and professional. I could not do this without her. All of the customers and our suppliers love her. She makes the process so much easier for our customers. She will work with your insurance company, arrange any services you may need (such as rental or towing), or just be there to listen. She is customer-service oriented and will work to make the repair process as seamless as possible. We don’t always meet our customers under the best of circumstances. In fact, most have just been in a car accident. Most people don’t even know where to begin. We try to make the process as easy as possible. We can arrange for towing and a rental. We will work with your insurance company during the claims process. We perform timely repairs so that you are not without your vehicle any longer than you have to be. And like I said, we listen to you. I believe that I have lived up to my father’s high standards for repairing and refinishing vehicles. I strive to instill his ideals in my own employees to this day. I take a hands-on approach to the repair of every auto we service. Quality is always my main concern. Thank you for your interest. I would love the opportunity to talk to you and share more of my story and that of our shop. Please feel free to call me at any time at 614-751-0022. Steven E. Rieser II

Kraft's Body & Fender Co

* We work with all Insurance Companies *Insurance Billing *Free In Shop or Mobile Estimates* Towing Available Kraft's Body Shop offers a variety of automotive body repairs to Columbus, OH and the surrounding area. We provide full service collision repair along with computerized color matching and auto detailing. Our mechanics have the experience and quality workmanship to have your vehicle looking as good as the day you bought it. So if you have been in accident or need a new paint job call the experts at Kraft's Body Shop for all of your auto body needs. null

03/08/2021

My wife took her car to this shop for a simple oil change. They would not give a price estimate up front. Once she took it in the service was relatively quick, about an hour. She said the employees were very nice. However, they charged her $120 for the service with a $65 labor charge. She was there for an hour so something doesn’t add up. Once she left and started on the highway she noticed a pret...

Description of Work
Oil change, tire rotation

Category auto body repair,car tires

01/21/2021

Completely satisfactory. Obtaining parts for an old car can be a challenge. David and his team took the necessary time ( which I was aware might happen) to locate proper parts from acceptable suppliers. JASC has been maintaining this car since about 2005. Happy with the results.

Description of Work
200,000 mi maintenance services for a 1991 Dodge Stealth ES. Included replacing the cam timing belt, clutch, and half-shafts.

Category auto body repair,auto repair

03/09/2020

Excellent service, excellent technician and professionalism. Price was competitive and reasonable.

Description of Work
Wheel Bearing replacement and change

03/09/2018

I've used JASC twice to do a pre-purchase inspection of a used car I was considering buying. Both times they were able to fit me in quickly, and both times the work was done in a timely, professional manner.

Description of Work
Used Car Pre-Purchase Inspection

Category car inspections

09/27/2017

Things fixed car continues to run well dealer service genuine parts for less than the dealer.

Description of Work
Various automotive work for $300

05/24/2017

It went great. They changed oil, balanced tires and put wipers on wind shield. They did a very good job.

Description of Work
Auto service.

01/30/2017

I had heard good things about JASC, so when my wife and I decided to purchase a used Acura, we took it to JASC to have a pre-purchase inspection done. The work was done quickly and efficiently, and JASC not only was sure to point out actual issues with the vehicle but also to advise us of more expensive maintenance-related work that would need to be done in the somewhat near future. Overall, I fou...

Description of Work
Used Car Pre-Purchase Inspection

Category car inspections

01/05/2017

Awesome place. They have been very good at finding the problem and not over doing it by saying oh you have to have this you have to have that. They try the little things. Knowledgeable, honest, they know the foreign cars. They know those cars backwards and forwards.

Description of Work
New brakes.

01/05/2017

We have recommended them to so many people.

Description of Work
Tune up.

10/13/2016

It went very well, it always does, very honest. They are very up front with you, they aren't trying to sell you additional services, VERY HONEST that is very hard to find.

Description of Work
Routine maintenance on my Toyota

Category auto body repair,auto repair

A/C Repair, Radiators, Heating and Cooling Systems, Exhaust / Muffler replacement, Manufactures Scheduled Maintenance Service Transmission Fluid Drain and Fill, Timing Belt, Water Pump, Brake System Service, Clutches, Transmission Replacement, Shocks, Struts, Suspension and Steering System, Fuel Injection Service, Engine Replacement, CV Axle and Boot Replacement, Batteries, Alternators, starters and Electrical System Service, Engine Control Unit Service and Replacement, Use Vehicle Pre-purchase

Internal Automatic Transmission Repair