Budget Blinds of Hilliard & Grove City

Founded 2012 • With Angi since June 2014

4694 Cemetery Rd #289

Hilliard, OH 43026

Since its founding, we at Budget Blinds Serving Hilliard have proudly served the local community by offering high quality and stylish window coverings for any occasion. Our goal is simple: to provide you with the best products and services in order to enrich your home environment. Our lavish selection of window treatments includes shutters, blinds, draperies, shades and even window film. Regardless of the window’s size or shape, you can rest assured Budget Blinds Serving Hilliard will have a customized window coverings solution ready for you. Angie's List members - 35% off select Signature Series products....

Resposiveness

window treatment (17)window replacement (2)handyman (1)

02/15/2020

Budget Blinds’ Hunter Douglas line was exactly what we were looking for. We had a seamless and enjoyable experience picking styles for various rooms in our home. Lots of variety! Working directly with the owner, Adam Russo, was a pleasure. I would definitely recommend Budget Blinds Hilliard to friends and family!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Motorized Blinds for new home

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/15/2020

11/08/2019

Budget blinds provided the lowest of three quotes for blinds and installation. The measuring appointment and the subsequent installation appointment went well, beginning right on time. The work was done efficiently and the blinds look great. Room-darkening blinds were installed in two bedrooms, and regular blinds in the family room. I will definitely use Budget Blinds in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Blinds for five windows

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/07/2018

07/12/2018

Budget Blinds of Hilliard takes customer service, and professionalism to a new level. Adam and his team installed window treatments in our new home last year and we couldn't be happier. From the first appointment, to the final installation, the experience was professional and seamless. We recently contracted with Adam again to install a solar shade on our screen porch. After the installation, we n...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Window Treatments: As good as it gets!

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/12/2018

06/14/2018

I can’t say enough good things about Adam and his company. We have worked with a number of contractors while remodeling our home. Adam was among the best if not the best. He accepts nothing less than perfection from the product he sells and the installation. He is respectful, polite and a pleasure to work with. I would use him again without hesitation. I also felt his prices were very reasonable. ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Ordered blinds for 3 patio doors and a bay window

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/14/2018

11/11/2017

Very Professional, arrived for install right on time and blinds look great. The owner is awesome. You will be happy and I don't think you will find a better price. Budget Blinds was able to beat Lowes' price and in addition provide a higher quality product, 5 year warranty, and installation.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Window coverings for 20 windows and sliding door

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/10/2017

Thank you [Member Name Removed] & Jamie. We truly appreciate your business. If there is anything else you may need, please don't hesitate to call us. Thanks again - Adam -

07/13/2017

I can't say enough good things about our salesman Brad and the owner Adam. Brad was patient, kind and a perfect salesman. He was willing to work within our budget to make sure we received a quality product that we were happy with. I also loved the fact that Brad was also the installer. I would highly recommend this team to everyone. Also, the quality of the product is fantastic and I love the life...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had new cellular shades put on all windows in the house (13 total) in addition to vertical blinds on a sliding door.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/07/2017

[Member Name Removed] - Thank you for the kind words. As a local small business we thank you for choosing Budget Blinds, and we truly appreciate the opportunity to make your home even more beautiful. If there is anything else you may need, please do not hesitate to ask. Thanks again :) Adam A. Russo - Owner

04/14/2017

It was a good experience. They were punctual, polite. No problem with the experience. The cost was higher than I expected. I would use them again, unless I find someone cheaper.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They gave us 6 blinds.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/01/2014

03/20/2017

Very positive experience.  I guess I was surprised they couldn't bring all of the product in one trip. They started and then had to leave to get the rest. It was still done fine, I guess I would have thought the size of the materiel wasn't that large and they could have done that in one trip.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They provided blind installation.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/01/2016

07/15/2016

Very well. Brad came out to measure and give me the surprisingly low price (20% discount for Angie's List homeowners). When the blinds came in (later than estimated), he came back and installed them. Simple as that. Brad is friendly, professional, efficient, and neat.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Blinds on two large, double-width windows.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/14/2016

02/25/2016

The blinds were custom made and ready as promised.  The installation was scheduled a few days later and took less than two hours.  The installer was very polite and cleaned up after himself.  He even took the old blinds.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed faux wood blinds on all first floor windows.

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/20/2016

We are THE local company in window treatments! We offer options to meet all styles and budgets and our goal is simple: to provide you with the best products and services in order to enrich your home environment! Window Coverings, Blinds, Honeycomb Cellular Shades, Shutters, Solar Roller Shades, Graphic Shades, Soft Roman Shades, Drapery & Soft Treatments, Vertical Blinds, Window Shadings, Woven Woods

Blind Repair & Cleaning