Buck & Sons Landscape Service Inc

Founded 1971 • With Angi since August 1995

Buck and Sons Landscape Service is a family owned, quality oriented, full-service landscape firm serving Columbus, OH since 1971. We provide services for residential and commercial clients which include all facets of the landscape industry. Whether you are looking for a paver patio, walkway or landscape design of your home, Buck and Sons will make sure your Outdoors are Great! http://www.buckandsons.com...

Midwest Lightscapes

10 LIGHT SYSTEM ONLY $1595! We are a family-owned and operated company, passionate about outdoor architectural and landscape lighting. Whether you’re looking to have a new system installed or an old system replaced or serviced, we can help. We service all existing systems! We will also convert a gaslight post to an LED system. Our Systems are sure to look beautiful for a lifetime and our custom installations set us apart from anyone else.

Offers by Midwest Lightscapes on Angi
LDF Outdoor Lighting

Since 2004 I have been designing and installing low voltage outdoor lighting systems for residential clients. Unlike our competition, we are not a division of a larger landscape company, and we are not a national franchise. This means our only focus is on outdoor lighting and our creativity and flexibility is not beholden to a particular product line or business model. As owner, I work on every job we install and take pride and ownership in each one. We vow to make the night the most beautiful and inviting time to enjoy your outdoor home.

Offers by LDF Outdoor Lighting on Angi
BAPST WATER WELL DRILLING

We are a full service company,7 days a week.We service and install water wells,pumps,pressure tanks,water softeners.We also install vertical loop geothermal systems.

05/19/2020

I am quite irritated with Buck and Sons. Four years ago we had pine trees planted by them. We liked the look of the Colorado blue spruce. They did not educate us on the tree, and that it does not do well in our climate and soil. They are the experts, they should have informed us. Altogether the trees = $2400. All (6) of them now have a fungus and a few of them look dead. We are going to have to pa...

Description of Work
tree planting

Category landscaping

[Member Name Removed], we apologize for your frustration. The decline of Colorado Blue Spruce has been more problematic in the last couple of years. We try to stay on top of current disease and problems associated with plant material in our climate and this fungal disease was not as widespread during your initial installation.

06/14/2018

This is the single best landscaping company in Columbus. Being a home owner for over 30 years, I have never had such an outstanding experience like I have with Buck and Sons. They have done several jobs and each one was done with expert care. Jared Buck is exceptional to deal with and the reason why I would recommend his company above anyone else. Jared's visionary talent, extensive knowledge, exp...

Description of Work
Landscaping

Category landscaping

02/25/2018

Pete responded promptly to my request for a consultation/quote and carefully listened to what we wanted. Within a few days, he'd emailed me a very detailed drawing of his proposal complete with ideas for landscaping (even though we weren't planning to have them install any landscaping) and a detailed estimate. The cost was slightly higher than the one other quote we'd received but we knew exactly ...

Description of Work
Concrete patio and steps removed; installed paver patio with two sections and a walled firepit area

Category hardscaping

09/18/2017

Buck & Sons were excellent. They got everything done quickly, professionally, and just the way I wanted it.

Description of Work
I had Buck & Sons remove 3 mulch beds, lay down sod, trim trees, and weed and clean up my remaining flower beds.

Category landscaping,lawn service,mulch,tree service

07/18/2017

I would say it took 3 days to complete the work. Two people came out to do the work. The area was wonderful.

Description of Work
They did a spring clean up and fixed the current patio. They pressure washed it and sealed it.

Category pressure washing,hardscaping

03/20/2017

I'd use them again - very smooth and seamless company to work with.

Description of Work
Pete with Buck and Sons is so responsive and professional. I think they're priced a little higher but it's worth paying more to get good service. I had a few plants not make it, but Pete brought replacements over.

Category landscaper","hardscaper

09/16/2015

The job went very well despite the rain every day. I was impressed with the work performance

Description of Work
reworked brick sidewalk that had sunken; tore out overgrown shrubs and replanted; cut down and grinded roots of 2 trees and then replaced with 2 trees; replaced back patio with new pavers

Category landscaper","tree service company","hardscaper

06/22/2015

Exceeded all my expectations. These guys were awesome and went above and beyond. They trimmed up trees as they planted them and even moved plants at my request after they had been already been planted. They used the extra mulch to mulch other beds around our home. They took pride in the end result and we love it.

Description of Work
Created a path in the woods landscaped with hydrangeas, dogwood trees, witch hazel and Canadian Hemlocks.

Category landscaper","tree service company

06/03/2015

Very responsive and prompt. Pleasant people to deal with and very knowledgeable. I have had to call on a few additional tasks and they came right over. They have done everything promised and I would highly recommend them. My daughter also hired them for her property and they are satisfied.

Description of Work
general landscape, mulch, irrigation maintenance and regular mowing. We hired them for the season.

Category landscaper

12/09/2014

They were good. They came out as quickly as possible to provide the service. They took care of the sod while I was out of town. Overall really good service.

Description of Work
Put sod down in my front yard.

Category lawn service","lawn treatment service

Paver patios, Paver walkways, Retaining walls, Landscape Design, Landscape Installation, Flower Design and Installation, Lawn sprinklers, Landscape lighting, Lawn fertilization, Full Maintenance and Water Features