BAKER LANDSCAPING LLC

Founded 2005 • With Angi since April 2006

4.1

3 EMPLOYEE. USE SUBS FOR FERTILIZING. COST IS DETERMINED BY HOURLY RATE $45.00. TRAVEL CHARGES INCLUDED IN ESTIMATE. ASK ABOUT THE ANGIE'S LIST DISCOUNT....

Jones Topsoil Co

Jones Topsoil was incorporated in 1924 under the name Jones Fuel Co. 2015 is our 91st anniversary. We sold residential coal for home furnaces in the Columbus, Ohio area. As natural gas became the fuel of choice in the 1950’s we began hauling topsoil, sand and gravel, and limestone for contractors and homeowners. Although our corporate name is still Jones Fuel Co., we do not sell any fuel. Our topsoil has always been of the highest quality because we normally strip topsoil ahead of gravel operations. Our soil is called “sandy loam” topsoil and usually comes from along Franklin County Rivers and streams. We sell three types of topsoil. SoilPlus, which is a blended topsoil, and can be delivered with our Slinger Jones trucks, is normally used for flower beds and gardens. Pulverized topsoil is our rich topsoil run through a large grinder and made easy to work with and spread. That soil is used to level out lawns and fill areas that need built up with soil. Our regular, un-pulverized topsoil is used to fill deep holes, or when the customer is using a skid loader to spread the topsoil. We also sell and deliver high quality mulch, sand & gravel, and limestone products. Because we have so many trucks, we are normally able to deliver on the same day as the order is placed, and normally within a few hours. 40 Employees. Uses subs. Cost is determined by the job. Travel charges apply. DBA Jones Fuel Co. Previous contact - John Jones. Award winning. Additional phone - (800) 867-7645.

Weed Man - Columbus North

For more than 45 years, Weed Man Lawn Care has striven to create outdoor yards and landscapes that you call home. Our integrated services provide you with a peace of mind that allows you to unwind in the comfort of your yard, knowing that you’ve created a safe and healthy environment for entertaining your neighbors, playing catch with your kids or letting your pets romp carefree through the grass. Our professional lawn care services also result in increased property values, a must in today’s economy. We know lawn care and we tailor our programs uniquely for your lawn. Our lawn care program includes fertilization – with our exclusive blend of fertilizers – weed/insect/disease management as well as aeration and seeding. We guarantee our services. To find out more about any of our services, click below or call your local Weed Man professional today for a custom lawn analysis and a program designed to keep your lawn healthy and vigorous. Additional email - columbus.nw@weedmanusa.com. if (BADGEBOX) BADGEBOX.PlaceBadge();COLUMBUS lawn service

ONE CALL LAWN CARE

One Call Lawn Care is one of the largest locally owned lawn care companies in the Central Ohio area. We take pride in providing quality lawn care services at an affordable price— for the lawn you'll love without the work and worry! One of the most prominent features of your home is your lawn, something that all neighbors, visitors and passers-by notice. We take pride in providing what it takes to "Harvest Your Lawn's Potential."We have been treating lawns and landscapes in the area for many years and are interested in helping you, whether it is for lawn fertilization or insecticide, tree/shrub spraying or aeration. Please contact us at (614) 777-8900. The fullest, healthiest lawns begin with the best-trained people from One Call. We're true professionals who have advanced knowledge in lawn fertilization, watering and irrigation practices, weed control, disease diagnosis and handling insect infestation problems. LICENSE NUMBER: 89275010, 15 EMPLOYEES, NO SUBS. CHARGES BY SQUARE FOOTAGE. NO TRAVEL CHARGES.

05/08/2009

No work was done since the contractor ignored repeated calls.

Description of Work
We need landscaping maintenance service in connection with selling a home - edging around beds, trimming plants, removing dead material left over from winter, getting and spreading about 15 bags of mulch. A little over three weeks ago, I called and spoke with Chad Baker about coming out to do this work. (He is in our development at least once a week to perform landscape services for individual owners or for the home owners association.) I asked him to come by, review the work I was requesting, see what else might be needed, and give me an estimate. He said he would do so and get back to me "within a few days." When I did not hear back from him in a week, I called and left a message, saying we still were interested and needed the work done soon and again asked him to contact me with an estimate and giving both home and work numbers. Again, after I had not heard from him in two or three days, I called and left yet another message. He has never returned any call or provided an estimate or made any other response. His failure to respond in any way (even simply saying that he cannot do the work) is incredibly unprofessional and lousy in terms of his business reputation.

10/20/2007

Mr. Baker reviewed my requests, made suggestions of his own and in the end designed a very attractive year-round landscape. I have no complaints about the quality of the work or his service. He is very professional, explains and discusses every detail and makes sure the work is done well. I have since hired him for lawn treatments, tree removal and trimming and patio installation.

Description of Work
Baker Landscaping designed and installed new landscaping around the front of my house and did mulch beds around all my trees to make mowing easier. The new landscaping included removal of old plants from established planting and design and creation of additional new planting area, 5 trees and, shrubs, ornamental grass, variety of flowering plants and flowers.

10/20/2007

Category hardscaping

05/01/2007

Horrible! Baker Landscaping LLC damaged my property and did not complete the work, that it was hired to do. Upon arriving home in the middle of the day, I could not tell that Baker had mowed the lawn, until we noticed that Baker had broken a slat in the backyard fence and left it in the neighbor's yard. Baker failed to edge the front lawn, and left several spots on the side and around posts comple...

Description of Work
Lawn mowing, both front and back yard, with edging.

04/17/2006

Chad and his helper did an excellent job installing a new bed around our patio. Chad was courteous, prompt and professional. I thought the price he charged was competitive and reasonable. He gave us exactly what we asked for. I would definitely hire him again.

Description of Work
Completed installation of new planting bed and evergreens in backyard surrounding our patio. Installed 24 yews, 1 arborvitae, pinebark mulch and stepping stones.

Category landscaping

LANDSCAPING DESIGN/BUILD, LAWN MOWING RESIDENTIAL & COMMERCIAL, HARDSCAPES RETAINING WALLS & WALKWAYS, MULCH INSTALLATION AND REMOVAL, EDGING FLOWER BEDS & SIDEWALKS, TREE TRIMMING, PRUNING SPRING CLEAN-UP & PERENNIAL MAINTENANCE, FERTILIZING, AERATING SPRING & FALL SERVICES, SNOW REMOVAL RESIDENTIAL & COMMERCIAL.