A Treemendous Design

Founded 1996 • With Angi since October 2001

6368 Scioto & Darby Creek Rd

Hilliard, OH 43026

We built our business on dependability, affordability, and commitment to details. A Treemendous Design (A Division of Darby Creek Nursery & Landscape) is committed to providing our clients with the very best services available. Our goal is to form not only a working relationship with our clients, but a lifelong friendship....

lawn & landscaping (119)hardscaping (38)mulch delivering (26)tree service (11)Patios (10)stone & gravel (10)outdoor kitchens (6)decks & porches (4)lawn care (43)masonry (7)lawn treatment (7)leaf removal (1)

11/05/2020

It went better than we expected. Their crews are GREAT to work with and they really did a great job, better than we were even expecting. Definitely would highly recommend them and we will use them again.

Description of Work
Paver Patio, Retaining Walls, Landscape Installation, and Sod installation

Category landscaping,hardscaping,patios

Work Completed On 09/07/2020

Thank you so much for the opportunity to work with you throughout the transformation of your landscaping. I had so much fun working with you and through out ideas/options. I'm glad you are pleased with the final product. Again, thank you for the opportunity!

10/28/2020

Steve Beck's team did an excellent job re-edging & redesigning the landscaping across the front of the house along with planting new plants and replanting some existing plants. They also cleaned up the area where a tree had been removed and planted new plants in its place. Other existing landscaping was cleaned up and fresh mulch was put down.

Description of Work
A total redesign of my front yard; the landscaping across the front of the house and landscaping to replace a tree that was cut down in the front of the house.

Work Completed On 10/16/2020

It was a pleasure working with you on your landscape renovations. I'm glad you are pleased with the new landscaping.

10/23/2020

We were very pleased with the work done and the attitude of the team. They were responsive and diligent in their work. Steve did a great design and plant recommendations and Anthony and Elliot executed the plan well.

Description of Work
All new plantings in existing beds and two beds were added in the side and back.

Work Completed On 10/23/2020

I’m so glad you are happy with the final product. I appreciate the opportunity to work with you. Enjoy your knee landscaping.

10/02/2020

I am very pleased with the results. I have received complements from the neighbors. A Treemendous Design is highly recommended.

Description of Work
Clean up font beds, new plantings front and back yards, raise 2 fir trees and clean out weeds, mulch all areas where work was done.

Work Completed On 09/21/2020

Thank you for allowing us to work with you on your projects. It is greatly appreciated and I’ve glad that you are very satisfied with the end product.

10/01/2020

Very Impressed! Loved their attention to detail and the fact that they recommended repurposing some shrubs I already had (instead of buying new). Easy to work with (communicate via email, phone, text) and would definitely hire again.

Description of Work
overall landscaping, weeding, pruning, trimming, replanting and re-purposing

Category decks,landscaping

Work Completed On 10/01/2020

It was a pleasure working with you. I appreciate the opportunity to complete you landscape project.

09/10/2020

I was happy to work with Steve and A Treemendous Design again. After 13 years I needed some landscaping refreshed. Steve was professional and I am very pleased with the end results. Steve accurately captured what I wanted and the crew laid it out perfectly. I am very pleased with the work that A Treemendous Design provided.

Description of Work
Landscaping refresh

Category landscaping,mulch

Work Completed On 09/10/2020

It was a pleasure to work with you again after all these years. I appreciate you reaching out to us and allowing us to update your landscaping. Take care and I'm glad you are pleased with the final product. Thanks again!

07/25/2020

Very good crew arrived and got right to the work. They were fast and thorough. Came with what they needed to have. Finished in a timely manner, and I was very pleased with the work.

Description of Work
Shrubs removed, ground leveled, and new plants put in

Work Completed On 07/13/2020

Thank you for the opportunity to work with you.

07/11/2020

Excellent. The crew was great and very accommodating to my wishes.

Description of Work
Y Landscaping and cleanup, mulching

Work Completed On 07/11/2020

Thank you for your business. It's been a pleasure working with you.

07/07/2020

I was very pleased with the services provided by a Treemendous Design. They were very professional and came up with a design that worked well with my existing landscaping. They were responsive throughout the process and readily accommodated requested changes to the original proposal. The price was reasonable for what was done. I will definitely be calling them for future projects.

Description of Work
Landscaping the front of house and planting a tree out back

Work Completed On 07/02/2020

It was a pleasure working with you on your renovations. I'm glad you are pleased with the final product. Thank you again for your business.

06/09/2020

It went great! Steve Beck, ATD's Sales Manager, gave me good technical advice on the job I wanted done, provided a detailed estimate (along with insurance, licensing & bonding info) and advised that due to their busy work load a start date was probably six weeks out. Fortunately for us they had a schedule change on another job and were able to start on our project in one week. ATD's two craftsmen,...

Description of Work
Three retaining walls around garden areas.

Category hardscaping

Work Completed On 06/09/2020

Thank you for the opportunity to work with you on your project. I'm thrilled that you are very happy with the results. It was a pleasure working with you. Please give me a call when you are ready to continue the work on the new patio area. Thanks again for the opportunity.

Landscape design & installation, natural stone/paver patios & walkways, paver driveways, retaining & accent walls, water features, irrigation installation, spring/fall maintenance, leaf removal, snow removal, & de-icing.

Mowing, fertilization, and aeration for residential properties. Snow removal/de-icing for residential properties.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express