A G & D MAINTENANCE

Founded 1984 • With Angi since April 1997

NO CREDIT CARDS ACCEPTED. THREE EMPLOYEES...

The Waterworks

Have a mess on your hands? Our well-trained and certified technicians are available to fix all of your plumbing and drain issues, plus we do a whole lot more. We install sump pumps and water heaters, repair and install downspouts and main sewer lines plus we have heating and cooling division, The Comfortworks. All available 24/7. We offer guarantees on our work do that you know the work was completed right the first time! We belong to the Central Ohio Better Business Bureau and are a Consumer Choice winner 18 years running. Additional emails: Service@thewaterworks.com marketing@thewaterworks.com krose@thewaterworks.com Kassi Rose Customer Service Manager

Capital City Handyman Services LLC

We take great pride in our experience, expertise, quality and customer service, that we provide to meet the consumer's needs. It is our mission to provide excellent workmanship, and complete customer satisfaction, from start to completion of a project. In order to understand the needs and expectations of our customers, we take great care to work and communicate, with every customer in a professional manner. Our reputation is based on service, safety and quality, regardless of how large, or small the job. Call us today!

1-Tom-Plumber

1-Tom-Plumber is a full-service plumbing, drain cleaning, and water damage company. Our dedication to fulfill the immediate needs of our customers, both commercial and residential, is at the heart of how way we operate. We are available all day, every day (24/7/365). By fostering a culture of trust, responsibility, and high expectations, we will be a dependable resource while never compromising on quality or safety. We are committed to excellence in all that we do.

10/27/2006

Good service. Dons people were here on time, did a thorough job and cleaned up after themselves. Only negative was when a part was needed from the utility company (missing when I picked up the meter). They asked me to go get it instead of doing it themselves.

Description of Work
Installed Gahanna deduct meter to isolate outdoor water from indoor water use.

10/31/2005

THE SERVICEMAN WHO CAME TO OUR HOUSE, ERIC, WAS VERY PERSONABLE AND PROFESSIONAL. HE INSTALLED THE WATER LINE WITH MINIMUM FUSS. HE DID A VERY NEAT JOB. WE HAD BEEN AFRAID THAT OUR WHOLE KITCHEN WOULD BE TORN UP! BUT HE JUST RAN IT OFF THE SINK IN THE BATHROOM ON THE OTHER SIDE OF THE REFRIGERATOR WALL, AND VOILA, WATER! WE WILL DEFINITELY USE THIS COMPANY WHEN WE NEED A PLUMBER.

Description of Work
INSTALLED WATER LINE FOR NEW REFRIGERATOR. PRICE ALSO INCLUDES TRIP CHARGE OUT TO LICKING COUNTY.

10/04/2004

AFTER INSTALLING THE DISHWASHER, THE GENTLEMAN NOTICED THE OLD DISHWASHER HAD BEEN LEFT AT THE CURB. HE CALLED THE OFFICE AND THEY APOLOGIZED AND CAME BACK AND TOOK IT AWAY PROMPTLY. THIS COMPANY WAS CHEAPER THAN SEARS.

Description of Work
HE INSTALLED A DISHWASHER I PURCHASED FROM APPLIANCE SMART FACTORY OUTLET. THEY GAVE ME THIS COMPANY'S NAME.

01/20/2004

THERE WAS SOME INITIAL CONFUSION AS TO THE TIME OF THE APPOINTMENT, BUT HE DID SHOW UP EARLIER THAN EXPECTED SO I CANNOT COMPLAIN TOO MUCH. DISHWASHER WAS NOT ALIGNED WHEN SET IN COUNTER SPACE, AND THE NEWLY INSTALLED WATER LINE HAD A LEAK, BUT A DIFFERENT REPAIR PERSON WAS SENT BACK OUT WITHIN FIVE HOURS. THE SECOND REPAIR PERSON FIXED BOTH THE LEAKING WATER LINE AND THE ALIGNMENT OF THE DISHWASH...

Description of Work
INSTALLED A NEW DISHWASHER AND A NEW WATER LINE FOR THE DISHWASHER.

10/28/2003

THEY MAY DO GREAT WORK BUT I WILL NEVER FIND OUT. THIS IS THE FIRST TIME I HAVE USED ANGIE'S LIST. I HOPE THE NEXT PLUMBER SHOWS UP AND DOES GOOD WORK.

Description of Work
THEY WERE SCHEDULED TO SHOW UP ON SATURDAY, OCTOBER 25 BETWEEN 3-5PM, BUT NEVER SHOWED. I CALLED ON MONDAY AND TALKED TO THE OWNER, TOLD HIM THE SITUATION. HE WAS BUSY BUT I LEFT HIM MY CELL PHONE NUMBER BUT HE NEVER CALLED BACK. I HAVE CONTACTED SOMEONE ELSE TO DO THE WORK.

PLUMBING & ELECTRICAL