campbell plastering llc

Founded 2010 • With Angi since June 2013

1290 Liberty Dr

Heath, OH 43056

CUSTOMERS WISHING TO RECEIVE AN ESTIMATE MUST CALL 614.317.6962 OR EMAIL CAMPBELLPLASTERINGLLC@GMAIL.COM THANK YOU....

03/26/2018

Michael D.

Jacob was responsive in communication and fair in his pricing. Mike and Ike did an excellent job. There were some small spots that needed touch up that were shown to Jacob during final walk-through and he found a couple of tiny micro bubbles that we didn't even see. He sent the crew to fix that day - he is a perfectionist and very knowledgeable.

Description of Work
Plastering repairs in kitchen remodel, Entryway closet, Ceiling repairs, Remove false chase and hang drywall

Category drywall, plastering

01/14/2017

Michael H.

Professional crew. Work performed well. No dust.

Description of Work
repairs to ceiling plaster

01/14/2017

Michael H.

Jacob and his crew were all pleasant and professional. The work was completed without the dust which I expected. Very pleased.

Description of Work
Repair plaster ceilings in 115 year old home.

10/11/2016

lori T.

Jacob and his team did an excellent job in repairing and finishing our ceilings and some bulging walls in our 91 year old home. They removed the problem areas and reattached plaster to the wood lath. The ceilings in the living and dining rooms were skim coated and smooth finished, as well as all of the problem areas on the the walls. We were very impressed by the work that was done, and the clean up was far more than what we expected. Jacob is very knowledgeable about his craft, and Mike and Chris as well. Would not hesitate to recommend Campbell Plastering to anyone!

Description of Work
Plaster repair on ceilings and correction of bulging walls.

05/15/2016

JAY & GENIE H.

Jake did a fantastic job. We're very happy! Areas that looked beyond hope were expertly restored. I'm particularly pleased that he didn't have any problems expanding the scope of the project because our plans for one of the rooms had changed. His crew was very efficient and very professional. The previous owner had simply boarded up the worst areas. Jake and his crew removed the boards and applied plaster that blends in nicely with the existing plaster. Jake showed an appreciation for the historic character of the space he was working on. Absolutely reliable, reasonably priced. In addition, cleanup was terrific and left the space cleaner than it had been when he started. We've used Jake before, and we will certainly hire him again. Jake is one of those service providers who does everything he says he'll do, does it on time, and takes care in his work.

Description of Work
Jake replastered major areas of an attic area that previous owners had done home made repairs to.

09/11/2015

Brad P.

Category plastering, stucco

05/28/2015

Ronald K.

Description of Work
They repaired approximately 20-25 stucco cracks on my house and chimney.

Category remodeling, stucco

03/11/2015

JOYCE T H.

Description of Work
Campbell Plastering removed old crown molding and replaced it. H..e did a beautiful job. He really understands old houses

Category plastering, remodeling

12/12/2014

Emily A.

Everything went incredibly smoothly! Jake was flexible with scheduling. They arrived on a Friday to set up and his worker was there for the next three days. I wish I could remember his name because he was just wonderful. So polite, checked in with me on his progress each day and made arrangements for when it would be best for him to come the next day. He cleaned up after himself each day. The repairs are perfect! They did repairs the old-school way - no drywall with a skim coat of joint compound. Jake even taught me how to repair smaller cracks myself. And the price was 1/3 of what I was quoted by Neff & Sons. I highly recommend this company and we will be hiring them in the future when we add on to the house.

Description of Work
Repaired several areas of plaster damage including a large section of a ceiling

Category drywall, plastering, remodeling

07/08/2014

Erick J.

Description of Work
I contacted Campbell Plastering to restore plaster, install some drywall, and tuck point the brick inside and out on a house we are restoring. Jake from Campbell Plastering was very knowledgeable and willing to explain the how's and why's of his quote and was very fair in his pricing. |Jake and his crew did incredible work to the point where you couldn't tell where the old plaster walls stopped and the new plaster and drywall started. His guys worked until the work was done, even if it meant coming in on a weekend or holiday to finish it up. I would highly recommend this company for any masonry or plaster work you may need.

Category drywall, plastering, remodeling

06/09/2014

Cynthia T.

I could not have asked for a better first time experience with getting plaster work done. Jacob returned my initial call, met me to view the property, provided an estimate and began work all in the span of a week. WOW! His estimate was very reasonable for the work being done which was to repair some outside stucco that was causing an internal leak and repairing plaster throughout the house. Everyone on Jacob's team was professional, reliable, trustworthy and punctual. Their workmanship is second to none. If you want the job done right the first time, with no headaches or worries, call Jacob.

Description of Work
Exterior Stucco Repairs & Interior Plaster Repairs

Category plastering, remodeling, stucco

03/26/2014

Victor M.

I would have to say though that as good as there work was and the money they saved me from doing a total repair job, You bet that theses guys are the one's I am going to call.

Description of Work
People said that with the cracks in my plaster ceiling that it would be better to tear out the ceiling and replace it with drywall. These guys came in, tore out the bad areas and applied new plaster. Splendid work. They both were extremely hard working and professional. They even gave me pointers on how to maintain and repair plaster if I wanted to do any by myself.

Category remodeling

Plant Masonry

Family owned. Additional contact name - Jerry Plant. Additional email - jerryplant@plantmasonry.com.

Offers by Plant Masonry on Angi
    Superior Home Maintenance

Superior Home Maintenance Co is a fully licensed, bonded and insured business and has been in operation for over ninety years in central Ohio and the Columbus area. Our company takes great pride in the quality and care of the work that we provide to our customers. Our technicians are experienced in every area of home maintenance that a homeowner may need. Job minimum is $250.

George F Neff & Co. Plaster & Stucco, LLC

George F Neff and Company, established in 1917, has a proven record of excellence in plaster (new/repair), stucco(new/repair), and decorative product services in the central Ohio area. Family owned and operated, the experienced professionals at George F. Neff and Company will help you realize the resolution to your needs or the fulfillment of your vision.

General Remodeling

plaster repair, stucco, plaster moulds, venetian plaster,historical restoration

electric, plumbing, hvac, flooring