Claytor Painting & Pressure Washing, LLC

Founded 1999 • With Angi since January 2013

We are a professional painting company that was started in 1999 out of Hartville, Ohio. We will paint anything from a small bathroom to large 100,000 sq ft commercial buildings. We are large enough to handle very big projects,but we are also small enough to care and to treat your home or business as if it were our own....

Window Genie of Canton

Licensed and insured. Fully wrapped vehicles. All employees background checked w/ picture ID. Payment is due at the completion of the job. Windows 4 Wishes gives back to the community.

Josh the Window Cleaner

We are Northeast Ohio's premier window cleaning and power washing company! Our trained technicians are expertly trained to provide top customer service and communicate efficiently. We also have your health in mind by wearing masks at all times.

Neatnics The Home Repair Co

If you are in need of home improvement or repair in Chagrin Falls, whether these changes include just one item or an entire list, call Neatnics the Chagrin Falls home repair and handyman company. Cost is determined by the job. All Chagrin Falls home repair, home improvement work is guaranteed by Neatnics and as the name implies, we take extra care to maintain the cleanliness of your home while serving your home improvement needs, and always leave the work areas as clean or cleaner then when we arrived. Neatnics trucks show up at your home fully equipped with clean, modern professional tools and equipment, along with service technicians that are clean cut, courteous, professionals who know how to use them. Our technicians take great pride in their work and know the value of a satisfied customer.

Offers by Neatnics The Home Repair Co on Angi

05/29/2018

Beau M.

This company was hired in my neighborhood to paint my neighbors house so that they can listed for sale. My wife noticed that they were working right next to our house and when she looked at her car the side of the house in my deck she noticed that we had white overspray covering everything. After speaking to the person they sent over he explained to me that it was dust and that he need to take some pictures but that they would not be able to handle it unless I let them clean it their way after a verbal altercation I agreed to allow them to power wash my house on a Sunday I have reached out to the corporate number 13 times, I have went to their website and sent three emails they have not reached out to me they refused to answer my calls they have not fixed the problem. They don’t seem concerned with me as I wasn’t the person paying them and they don’t can seem concerned with the damage that they cost to other people’s properties

Description of Work
Exterior painting

Category house painters

05/24/2018

Melissa R.

Never got a chance to find out, they never responded after 4 tried on my part..

Description of Work
I needed an estimate for exterior house painting, emailed them twice on their website, called and left 2 msgs, no response..

Category wallpaper removal,house painters

Nonsense.... I personally responded through email and respectfully declined within 36 hrs of your initial contact...but you continued to angrily berate with more messages.. pretty sure we dodged a bullet here, though some unfortunate contractor will not be so lucky

05/06/2017

Lawrence R.

It went well. I"m going to use him again to do some painting. He didn't just pressure wash my home, he got up on a ladder and wiped down my gutters.

Description of Work
Pressure washed my home

Category pressure washing

04/05/2016

Lawrence T.

Kit was very prompt and did all of the work himself. He uses a dustless sander which helps to minimize clean up. Unfortunately stripping wall paper is a messy job and bits of paper do get tracked around. We had to remove the medicine cabinet and light in the 1/2 bath which made that part a bit harder but he had battery lights. After the job he offered to come back if we found any missed spots that needed painting after we put the lights back. The steps in the stairwell are dark green and we had to clean up white spots from the wall paper bits and need to touch up the green paint. After having paper stripped from another section of the house by another contractor, we wish we had used Claytor Painting because he did a much better job.

Description of Work
Stripped wall paper in the family room, 1/2 bath and stairwell. Repaired plaster where needed. Painted the walls and ceilings.

Category wallpaper removal,house painters,interior painters

02/20/2014

Patsy C.

It went very well, they were on the job each day on time. I could count on them to be dependable and honest. I got a reasonalbe estimate quickly and they started the job within a reasonable length of time; always calling me to let me know how things were going and what they needed to do to make right choices on paint, and other supplies. They went out of their way to get paint, etc to match what had been requested by me.

Description of Work
The team of painters and wallpaper removal and carpenters were all very professional. They were on time, did a thorough detailed job of painting and wallpaper removal and carpenrtry work. They repaired some areas and did it in a way that was correct but watched out for expenses at the same time. When they finished for the day they totally cleaned up everything. They listened to me when I told them what I wanted the end result to be.

Category wallpaper removal,interior painters

01/25/2014

David G.

Absolutely no problems very satisfied.

Description of Work
Pressured washed deck, hand cleaned and sanded and re-stained.

Category pressure washing,house painters

Residential-Commercial-Industrial Interior-Exterior All Painting & Wood Staining Services Spray Seal & Odor Control Deck & Fence Refinishing Aluminum Siding Refinishing Epoxy Floor Coatings All Pressure Washing Services

Residential wallpaper hanging