ChoreChaser

Founded 2006 • With Angi since October 2012

1428 Edison St NW

Hartville, OH 44632

ChoreChaser is a family-owned company providing affordable home maintenance and handyman services .

08/04/2021

Hobson H.

They were excellent . They have done several jobs

Description of Work
help clean gutters they made repair on my furniture .they help me on the windows they do a lot of things

Category remodeling

07/16/2021

Tessa C.

Work wasn’t done great, kinda sloppy and not great quality-especially for the hefty price. I redid a few things. Quotes took too long, communication was very slow and sometimes non existent. I really tried to like them. If they can get it together it’s a great idea and very convenient for home owners and rental owners. So far though, it just been frustrating and I would not recommend their services.

Description of Work
Multiple jobs

10/08/2019

Hobson H.

They were totally awesome. He was very thorough and clean. He did six windows all together. Their response time was quick.

Description of Work
They did some work on my windows so I can get blinds installed. To make it a smoother process for the installer they removed all the hardware that needed to come off in less than an hour.

Category handyman service

Thank you [Member Name Removed]! We strive to go above and beyond for our customers here at ChoreChaser... seeing you happy, makes us happy! Please, don't hesitate to call us next time you have a task needing completed, big or small. Have a great day!!! Sincerely, ChoreChaser

11/07/2018

Mike B.

As usual, CC did a terrific job. They show up when scheduled, take their work seriously, and even do other extra things to make sure the finished product looks good. Their schedulers are easy to deal with and the price is fair.

Description of Work
Major redecorating project including whole-house interior painting; installation of light fixtures; doors refitted

Category electrician, handyman service, interior painters, doors

07/07/2018

Ken G.

Everything done per contract. All work was good and the workers were very polite, agreeable, and friendly. The work was done on the promised days and time. I would highly recommend this company to anyone seeking to have home repairs and installations.

Description of Work
Needed garage window fixed (installed plexiglas). They build and installed two barn doors. installed a 50 foot Flag stone walkway. Pressure washer sunroom roof.

Category contractors, handyman service, replacement windows, pressure washing, doors

06/22/2018

Meade P.

communication, promptness and quality of work were all excellent

Description of Work
removal of old deck and installation of new deck

Category decks

04/19/2018

Matt F.

Very well. This was my first experience with this company Turned out gutters were already cleaned out. The person that came out showed me the very little debris that he did find and explained that he checked all the gutters. He gave me some tips on what to look for to know if gutters need cleaned. He said when he called it in, he'd let the office know that work wasn't required. I told him i had agreed to price up front and would still pay. The gentleman in the office called and said he didn't think it was fair to charge me for work that wasn't done. But we agreed that there should be some fee for the time to come out and check everything out. So we agreed on a price that was fair for both parties. They were great to work with. They were able to fit me in schedule quickly (within 2 days). I appreciate their honesty. The gentleman who came out to do the work and the gentleman in the office were both easy to talk with and very fair. I would recommend using their service.

Description of Work
Gutter Cleaning

Category gutter cleaning, handyman service

01/19/2018

Tricia R.

They tackled and handled all our projects, which were really things that our general contractor didn’t finish or just flat out didn’t do. The crew especially did great work on hanging, repairing and re-shaping some interior doors. In older homes those can be really problematic. Every part of our interaction - from initial phone call, to estimate, scheduling, actual work and follow up - was exceptional. It was a true pleasure to work with Vicki, Katee and the crew at Chore Chasers. We’ll work with them again, anytime!

Description of Work
Needed some miscellaneous projects done

01/11/2018

Susan B.

They helped us with a tight scheduling request and were able to install it the day we needed.

Description of Work
Toilet removal and installation.

Category handyman service, plumbing

Thank you [Member Name Removed]! We were happy we could get this chore completed for you in a timely manner and appreciate your business. If you have anymore handyman needs or any larger projects you would like us to tackle please give us a call!

01/03/2018

david B.

Work was done in a timely and professional manner.

Description of Work
Minor electrical and plumbing

Category electrician, handyman service

Thank you!! We appreciate your business [Member Name Removed]!! Please give us a call for any other handyman needs you have around your home. -ChoreChaser

11/08/2017

Kathleen H.

they were on time and friendly, went well

Description of Work
painting interior, trimming trees

Category handyman service, tree service, interior painters

We appreciate your business [Member Name Removed]! Have a great week!

11/01/2017

Mike B.

He had to come back once, but work was completed properly and below estimate.

Description of Work
1. Repair a leaky faucet; 2. Install dimmer switch on light; 3. Install deadbolt lock.

Category electrician, handyman service, plumbing

Thank you [Member Name Removed]! We appreciate the kind comments and look forward to working with you in the future!

10/23/2017

Susan R.

Scott was very personable and very fair on pricing. He was efficient, did the work in a timely fashion and did everything that I wanted him to do. I was very happy with their work, would use them again, and have already recommended them to several people.

Description of Work
Replace leaking bathroom and bathtub faucet, install new shower head, install smoke detectors, put pocket door back on track, replaced toilet tank lever.

Category handyman service

We are very happy to hear that you were please with the service that Scott supplied! We appreciate your business!

08/30/2017

debbie P.

The representative was professional and timely. However, I knew I needed pipes replaced and the rep talked to me about replacing screens on faucets. They called requesting me talk to them after seeing the job and I never called them back. It took a long time for a response with an estimate (never got one). I figured it was a job too big for them or they were not experienced enough.

Description of Work
Needed all downstairs pipes/plumbing replaced.

Category handyman service, plumbing

07/03/2017

Kathy W.

They are prompt and very nice. We definitely recommend them and will use them again!

Description of Work
Cleaned gutters and put up a new light in the back of the house.

Category electrician, gutter cleaning

Thank you [Member Name Removed], We appreciate your review, feedback, and your business! If there is anything else you need in the future please give us a call! Best Regards ChoreChaser

06/12/2017

Carolyn K.

They were on time and very polite.They did a good job.

Description of Work
They came and clean gutters.

Category gutter cleaning, handyman service

Thank you [Member Name Removed]! We greatly appreciate your feedback and if there is anything else you need don't hesitate to give us a call! Mark

04/17/2017

Judee M.

Flooring is not done correctly...at all. Laid flooring directly onto concrete and did not tell my husband and i what we needed to purchase for flooring install....left it to us to "guess"... Which resulted in several trips to hardware for us. The one guy, Mike, bad attitude and quite snippy. Painting was average. Did not tape anything.....so you can see where they left off at ceilings and on corners not painted. Just a bad experience.

Description of Work
Painting and flooring for entryways.

Category handyman service, interior painters

Good morning [Member Name Removed], I am very sorry that you were not happy with the job completed and one of our staff's attitude. We will handle the attitude issue. I've asked Mark to reach out to you today to set up a time to meet. We definitely want to do what's right to make you happy. Should you have any questions, please give us a call at 330-433-1011. Thank you, David

04/07/2017

Julia W.

My experience was great. Would use again in a minute.

Description of Work
Replaced a kitchen faucet & a shower head. Also had 2 outside lights replaced.

Category plumbing

Thank you for your great review! We appreciate your business!

12/28/2016

Kim J.

Installing the new microwave was a little difficult but Jeff worked hard to fit it to the cabinet above the stove. He was very courteous, and explained everything he was doing. He cleaned up his work and took away the old microwave oven.

Description of Work
Chore Chaser sent out a man (Jeff) to help me remove an over the stove microwave and install a new microwave.

Category handyman service

Thank you [Member Name Removed]! We appreciate your business!

12/07/2016

LESLIE F.

It went great! We had 13 tasks that needed to be done. From easy things like installing fire alarms, scrape and repaint small areas, adjust door latches, recaulking, repairing a cabinet door, installing a dead bolt. Other things that were a little more tricky like drywall repair and repaint, and repairing a nick on the bottom of our bathtub. They also pressure washed the green algae off the north side of our house. These things were all done very well and we are very happy with both the work done and the men who did them (Jeff, Corey and Mike). They were professional and polite. I felt comfortable having them in my home. I want to give a big shout out to Jeff and Corey who tackled 2 difficult tasks: leveling the steps from our sunroom down to our patio (the house had settled and the steps sloped and the railing was pulling out from the wall) and replacing all of the joist hangers under my deck. They were clever in coming up with a solution for the stairs that did not involve lots of extra cost. One estimate I had gotten from a deck builder was MUCH higher. As for the deck joist hangers, there was very little clearance under the deck and Jeff and Corey had to lie on their backs to remove and replace the joist hangers close above them. This was not a fast job and I hated to ask them to do this, but they never complained and did a great job. I was very impressed. Thanks also to Mike who was very meticulous with the drywall in our basement. He had to come back more than once to sand and paint and now it looks great. I didn't have to ask him to come back, he explained to me why he needed to in order to get the project done right. That seems to be the motto of ChoreChaser: do it right. I saw that "can do" attitude in all of the employees I met, including Scott and David who did the estimates and even the lady in the office answering the phones. I will be hiring them for more projects as we get closer to selling the house.

Description of Work
We hired a Home Inspector to tell us what needed to be done before we could put our house on the market. The list was long and much of it could be done by a handyman. I found ChoreChaser on Angie's List and called them for an estimate. Their prices were reasonable so I set up a day for them to do half of the work. Am I glad that I did! They did such a good job that I immediately hired them to the other half of the work. They spent most of 2 days, with 2 men both days doing this work. They never slacked off. What once looked to me like an insurmountable list of work is now completed. What a relief, and what a good experience I have had with Chorechaser.

Category handyman service, interior painters

Sorry for the delay in responding to your kind message. We're very happy that you were satisfied with our service and thank you for your business! Please give us a ring in the future if you have any further handyman needs!

06/15/2016

Roger M.

Scott and Lee were great. Thorough and prompt. Very friendly and did a great job. They did all we requested and more. I will certainly have them again if the need arises.

Description of Work
Pressure wash deck, stain deck, replace 1 sheet of drywall in garage ceiling, secure bannister to basement and fix leaking toilet.

Category drywall, handyman service, pressure washing, house painters, interior painters

Thank you for your kind words! We appreciate your business!

05/09/2016

Sudhakar J.

This is my first time using ChoreChaser. Jeff from ChoreChaser was on time. He was very knowledgeable and knew what he was doing. He was very detailed in doing his work. He took his time and did not rush through the job. Like and will use them again. Thanks

Description of Work
Hung a heavy and big clock on the wall Hung a heavy and big picture frame Fixed curtain pull bars

02/09/2016

AMANDA M.

I'm very pleased with my experience with Chore Chaser. Scott came out to repair a leaky kitchen sink. Before he left he also repaired a toilet paper holder and a towel ring (both wall fixtures that had come out). Very friendly and professional! There was a minor mixup with scheduling so they gave me a discount in addition to the Angie's List coupon I had. Will probably use again!

Description of Work
Replaced drain basket in kitchen sink

Category handyman service, plumbing, home remodeling

We appreciate your business {Member's name removed} and are happy you were pleased with the service!

10/26/2015

Karen D.

Jeff show up at 9:05 AM and was finished at 10:05 AM. I gave him a check and by 10:30, he was on his way!

Description of Work
Installed two brackets and rods to hang curtains, which he did, two large pictures and a mirror on my dresser.

Category handyman service

Thank you for the kind words and your business! Please give us a call if we could help you in the future. ChoreChaser

08/11/2015

James S.

Got estimate, then was told they couldn't find material Due to a family vacation, job was put back 2 months I ended up doing the job myself

Description of Work
Was to replace decking material on my deck

Category decks, handyman service, deck cleaning

JTB Handyman

JTB Handyman is a locally owned, family oriented small business located in the Northeast Ohio region. We offer a wide variety of handyman services ranging from small tasks like installing blinds or fixing a leaking faucet to multi-day projects such as full bathroom remodels or fence installations. We strive to be the gold standard in the industry by providing high quality work while also prioritizing our ability to start your job within days instead of weeks or months like the majority of the industry.

Josh the Window Cleaner

We are Northeast Ohio's premier window cleaning and power washing company! Our trained technicians are expertly trained to provide top customer service and communicate efficiently. We also have your health in mind by wearing masks at all times.

MDS Painting LLC.

Mds Painting llc. is superservice award winner 8 years running! Mds Painting looks forward to completing your home improvement needs! Michael Stahl is owner and painter. He operates and oversees business so he will be on every job (no sub-contractors!) MDS is insured through Erie insurance with 1.5 million in liability coverage.Mds specializes in interior and exterior repainting with focus and quality and professionalism. Free estimates so don't hesitate to call ! 216.965.3804

Offers by MDS Painting LLC. on Angi
    Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express

Ceiling Fans. Closets. Doors. Furniture - Refinishing & Repair. Garage Doors. Gutter Cleaning. Handymen. Housecleaning. Painting - Exterior. Painting - Interior. Pressure Washing. Remodeling - Basements. Remodeling - Kitchen & Bathroom. Windows.