Buckeye Plumbing

Founded 1975 • With Angi since March 2010

277 Market Ave SW

Hartville, OH 44632

Family owned & operated for more than 35 years. We have a supply store and plumbing showroom that will help the Do-It-Yourselfer figure out their plumbing problems. Due to our experience in plumbing, we can give estimates over the phone for most of the work we do with our flat rate pricing system. Contact us when in need of Barrier Free Showering systems and Accessibility products. Additional e-mails - help@buckeyeplumbing.com S.R. Miller Co. LLC dba Buckeye Plumbing...

12/16/2016

Jeffery T.

My wife went through the yellow pages. It was a contractor model and they carried the same model and it was under warranty. So they replaced it under warranty. That was the main reason that we chose them. They were responsive, professional and showed up on time. Because it was under warranty, it was very reasonable compared to what just a water heater replacement would be.

Description of Work
We had a water heater replaced.

Category plumbing, water heater repair

04/27/2016

Virginia K B.

Description of Work
Replaced hot water heater that also controls radiant heat

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac, plumbing, water heater repair, water softeners

10/07/2015

Mark R.

Description of Work
These guys performed the required work quickly and efficiently. They were on time and finished ahead of schedule. This is a really professional outfit.

06/10/2014

Paul R.

We went with the more realistic bid, which was to remove and replace only part of the septic piping but not the part that was still in good shape.

Description of Work
Gave us a quote to replace / repair a septic pipe in one of my properties. They bid $1200 another plumber did the job for $400. Clearly the estimator determined it wasn't worth their time unless they did the job the expensive way, so he ruled us out via his outlandish bid.

05/12/2014

Dawn N.

Very responsive. Came out same day to review what needed done after walking me through how to shut off water valve to the outside faucet so it would not freeze.Due to extreme cold temperature they requested coming back later to fix since we ensured water turned off and no risk of freezing. They made the follow up call and later came out for repair. Easy to do business with and took payment by phone.

Description of Work
Replaced outside faucet that was broken.

03/27/2014

Mark R.

They were competent and professional. I will call them again if I need more work done.

Description of Work
These guys repaired a leaky pipe and the drain to my bathroom sink. They arrived on time and did the job quickly and well. They cleaned up after themselves.

05/03/2013

Derek M.

Description of Work
They did plumbing. work on a rental unit and did a nice job with the work.

07/04/2012

Barbara T.

I thought that my 19 year old hot water tank had seen better days when it stopped producing hot water. I happened to be off on a day of vacation and called Buckeye Plumbing based on Angie's list. They came within a few hours of my call, were very punctual, courteous and professional. It turns out I did not need a new hot water tank but just needed a good cleanout as there was a trapped rodent in the vent. They thoroughly cleaned and checked everything out and added a screen to the outside vent to prevent it from happening again. The person that came was super nice and also gave me a lead on a mowing service and some other very useful homeowner tips. Will not hesitate to call on them again...they were great!

Description of Work
Serviced my Rheem 40 gallon power vent hot water tank.

05/22/2012

Kevin S.

Buckeye plumbing was very quick to respond and very accommodating to our schedule. Very knowledgable and helpful, and very personable as well. I was impressed with how clean and respectful the workers were during two days of construction. Work was completed on schedule and I feel that the price was fair.I am very comfortable using Buckeye plumbing again.

Description of Work
Rough in plumbing for full bathroom in basement, including installation of new sump pump and drains beneath concrete floor.

04/04/2012

Rodger B.

From meeting with the recptionist to the owner to the installer - all were a pleasure to meet with. Each were personable, helpful and professional. Each responded to my questions when asked and fhey followed up as requested. The installer was professional, informative, efficient and well-mannered.

Description of Work
Disinstalled an old well water air captive tank and installed a replacement tank.

Category plumbing, wells

08/01/2011

Rhoda J.

My overall experience was good. They came pretty promptly. They got things done, and depending on the price, I will be very happy with them because I haven't received the bill yet. The workers were fine. They were very good.

Description of Work
Buckeye Plumbing serviced my water heater, and switched out some spicket last week.

03/15/2010

BARB D.

He was very prompt. He was very detailed in description of the well and sewer and what he would be doing.

Description of Work
He did an inspection of the well and sewer of home we are purchasing.

Category home inspection, plumbing, wells, sewer cleaning

JJs Pressure Washing

JJs Pressure Washing is a locally owned and operated company that values honesty and integrity and treats your home as if it were our own. We pride ourselves on the quality of our work as well as our commitment to outstanding results.

C Lee Plumbing Services LLC

We are a Christian owned, third generation plumbing and HVAC contractor that provides expert sewer & drain services, high pressure water jetting and sewer camera with locator. As well as trenchless pipe repair options for all underground applications. All plumbing and HVAC services guaranteed.

All County Drainage Contractors

As a multi-year Super Service Award winner, All County Drainage Contractors is a family owned and operated local business with over 40 years of industry experience. We opened All County Drainage because we saw a need for an honest plumbing and drainage company in the Northeast Ohio area. It is our goal to build a relationship with our clients that will last a lifetime. What sets us apart from our competitors is our integrity. We commit to doing the best job possible and we put customer satisfaction as our number one priority. We take pride in our work. We treat our customers like family. We would love the opportunity to partner with you and all of your plumbing and drainage needs.

New residential, commercial, industrial construction, remodeling, water pumps, wells, water lines, water treatment, water heaters, leaks, fixture repairs & replacement, drain cleaning, gas lines, downspout drains, boiler repair and replacement, backflow prevention, special needs products & plumbing and septic inspections.