Valentino HVAC and Electrical Contracting

Founded 1995 • With Angi since December 2009

At Valentino Contracting, we take great pride in our ability to provide our customers with the best products and services in the industry. Our skilled technicians will quickly diagnose your problems, and provide you with the most cost effective repair available. If it is determined that replacement

Heating & A/C Project

HVAC Companies

AC Installation
View project

HVAC Companies (520)electrician (279)lighting (94)ceiling fan installation (46)plumbers (14)water heaters (9)landscape lighting (3)generator service (1)home energy audit (1)home remodeling (5)home inspection (5)insulation (4)

07/21/2022

AJ P.

Mike the tech texted ETA and showed up a little early . Checked the AC units and spend over an hour Very thorough inspection Things can still go wrong but I have never had a true AC emergency so far and I credit that to experienced professionals like Valentino looking after my system

Description of Work
Summer A/ C tune up

Work Completed On 07/21/2022

07/27/2021

NEIL B.

They did a good job and for a good price. They knew what they were doing and I plan ion using them again.

Description of Work
generator maintenance

Category generator service

Work Completed On 06/27/2020

10/13/2020

Wanda P.

Extremely pleased. A small home improvement like new ceiling fans can really make a difference. Lee did a great job & was super nice. He was earlier than expected. But, he called with an ETA. Worked out perfect. It's so hard to find someone to do small jobs like this. The lady who called to schedule the appointment was very nice also. I would definitely hire them again.

Description of Work
Replaced 2 ceiling fans & 1 light switch. And, a pull chain on a ceiling fan was replaced.

Category electrician, ceiling fans

Work Completed On 10/13/2020

09/25/2020

CAROL G F.

He came and call before he came. Show up on time, my husband show him where we wanted to be place. He asked if it was the place that we would like it to be. Very thorough, professional and work quietly but swiftly. He had experience, he knew how to talked to customer and explained it to customer.

Description of Work
replacing ceiling lights and wiring

Work Completed On 09/24/2020

08/15/2020

William L.

Would highly recommend Valentino. They provided me an estimate earlier in the year to replace A/C and Furnace since it is 20 years old and I knew it wouldn't last much longer. We originally had it scheduled to replace in mid March then with the Pandemic my wife felt better if we put it off rather than have people in the home, so I figured we can wait until next year. Sure enough in August the A/C went out so I called them on the weekend to schedule the install. Tony sent out a technician same day to add some refrigerant as a temporary fix so we can have some cool air for a few days before they did the install (didn't even charge me). The installation crew did a great job, and were very professional. I also had Valentino do some minor electrical work earlier in the year and it was also a great experience.

Description of Work
HVAC Replacement

Work Completed On 08/14/2020

07/02/2020

Bonnie D.

I purchased 2 wall units from them, 1 was hard to find, the did a fast and complete install, good customer service also

Description of Work
Installed through the wall AC Unit.

Work Completed On 07/11/2020

06/08/2020

ajay P.

they check everything! took the unit apart and fixed anything they felt was causing water leak: It hasn't leaked for over a month

Description of Work
troubleshooting coil freezing

Work Completed On 07/07/2020

06/08/2020

ajay P.

They came and thoroughly inspected the unit Offered solutions that worked! What else can I say : next time I need a new unit I am calling them

Description of Work
Leak from an attic based ac

Work Completed On 06/08/2020

05/15/2020

Ann S.

I purchased the 2 hour Angies list deal. Lee arrived promptly and was very pleasant. After reviewing my list of possible projects he worked quickly and efficiently to assemble and install 3 ceiling fans and a new outlet and circuit breaker to accommodate a freezer in the basement. I will definitely use Valentino HVAC and Electical Contracting for future projects.

Description of Work
Lee installed 3 ceiling fans and and installed a new circuit breaker/ outlet to accommodate a freezer.

Work Completed On 05/15/2020

04/22/2020

Matt R.

I would recommend Valentino to anyone needing electrical work. I purchased the Angie's Deal for 8 hours of electrical work a while back. The employee worked the entire 8 hours and got everything I needed done in that amount of time.

Description of Work
Electrical Work

Work Completed On 03/01/2017

03/16/2020

Mark C.

prompt...efficient...respectful...polite

Description of Work
Install 2 receptacles...checked 2 lights not working

Work Completed On 03/16/2020

01/30/2020

William L.

Outstanding from start to finish. I sent an online request on a Sunday afternoon expecting a callback the next business day but I received a call several hours later and scheduled an appointment. Lee Saunders was very professional as well as personable and installed a ring floodlight above garage in a spot that previously did not have a floodlight. Also replaced several ceiling fixtures and a couple minor repairs on two other lights. Would definitely use again and when I learned they also do HVAC I will probably be calling them soon for an estimate on a new HVAC system.

Description of Work
install ring floodlight and replace/repair several other light fixtures

Work Completed On 01/30/2020

12/09/2019

Roger G.

Tony and his son did an excellent job replacing our home's HVAC system. They arrived on time and worked continuously until the job was complete at about 6:30 that evening. Their work was excellent and professional in every respect. I trust them to do good work and I would not hesitate recommending them to friends and family.

Description of Work
Replace home HVAC

Work Completed On 12/03/2019

08/26/2019

Jon B.

Lee provided great service providing new ceiling fans and lights while dealing with home owners attempts to perform on my own. The ability to have wireless transmitters and wall switches allow our little ones the ability to turn on/off lights and fans without long pull cords. Even when a problem was discovered post installation, Lee resolved in quick fashion. His professionalism and quality work will make me want to hire again.

Description of Work
General Electrical Work

Category electrician, lighting, ceiling fans

Work Completed On 08/21/2019

08/12/2019

Jerzy S.

Called 8-7, installed on 8-12. Work completed in 1hr and 20 minutes. No BS just honest worker. Cleaned up. Would definitely recommend! Will be using again in a few weeks for another fan.

Description of Work
Ran electric, installed box and fan

Work Completed On 08/12/2019

07/15/2019

Kenneth H.

Just as it should have . No extras or sales pitches. No BS.

Description of Work
Capacitor replaced

Work Completed On 07/15/2019

07/11/2019

Tom T.

I contacted Valentino Contracting based on the recommendations of several friends. I was given several options which were thoroughly explained. The technicians were honest, prompt, and professional. They left my house in spotless condition with everything working perfectly. I would recommend Valentino Contracting to anyone looking for a company to provide quality craftsmanship.

Description of Work
HVAC System Replacement

Work Completed On 07/09/2019

Review for Valentino HVAC and Electrical Contracting - 1144 Harrison Ave, Harrison, OH - 37976803

06/29/2019

Michael C.

We had an urgent need when air cond. failed on a hot sat morning. Service tech was available and at house within 90 min of initial outreach and both repaired and serviced the units. Excellent response and professionalism and we will be using them on all HVAC going forward.

Description of Work
air cond. repair

Work Completed On 06/29/2019

Thank you [Member Name Removed], your service is our pleasure and prompt quality service should be expected. So happy you appreciated our service! Tony Valentino

05/30/2019

Jenny J.

Thermocouple was replaced in December 2018 - I appreciated them willing to do a $300 repair and not upselling me on a whole new hot water heater. This week, the pilot light went out and I couldn't get it lit again. The same technician (Lee) came out and got it relit in less than 5 minutes and didn't charge me anything! I appreciate the service call so much, I'll use them for all my HVAC needs and my compressor is 26 years old, so that will not be too much longer.

Description of Work
Replace thermocouple in hot water heater

Category water heater repair

Work Completed On 05/30/2019

04/08/2019

Alison M.

Lee did a great job. He arrived a little late due to issues on the project before mine. He called and let me know he was on his way. He put the Undercabinet lighting in, replaced a ceiling other ceiling fixtures. He worked quickly and was able to get all the work done for just over $300. I am very pleased with the work and he was great to work with. Thanks Lee!

Description of Work
Installed Undercabinet lighting and replaced several light fixtures.

Category electrician, lighting, ceiling fans

Work Completed On 04/08/2019

Thank you for the positive review [Member Name Removed]! We appreciate your flexibility and your business! You have been a delight to work for!

12/28/2018

Mary A.

Tony was and is great. He gave me a quote for when my current AC and furnace die. He patiently explained the pros and cons of a few different configuration options I'd been contemplating, and explained in great detail all the different rebates/savings programs I could be eligible for depending on what I chose. A couple months after the quote, in the middle of winter, my furnace was really struggling. I gave him a call over a weekend because I was that concerned about it. Mind you I've given him no money at this point, it was a Friday or Saturday evening, and he returned my voicemail within an hour! He talked me through what to check on my own and asked me to follow up if I needed any further help. I was able to make it through the winter without upgrading yet, but I will need a new system soon, and I'll definitely be going with Valentino when that time comes. Really impeccable service and Tony is a true gentleman.

Description of Work
Quote on new AC/Furnace

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac, water heater repair

Work Completed On 11/13/2019

12/13/2018

Mike P.

Great! Lee got the job done quickly and worked with me on a number of requests that I had. Very friendly, kept me in the loop on everything, and communicated clearly. Not only would I hire Valentino again, I've already got it scheduled! Big recommendation.

Description of Work
Hot tub wiring