MEYER AQUASCAPES

Founded 1997 • With Angi since September 2006

11011 Sand Run Rd

Harrison, OH 45030

Additional email - info@aquascapes.com We are a full service contractor who designs, constructs and maintains water gardens. We are a family owned company and have 8 employees and our business was established in 1997. Special promotion - Pondarama Water Garden Pond Tour - In June our clients

02/07/2018

Gary E.

On time, very professional and diligent in checking out complete mechanical and electrical components.

Description of Work
Seasonal Service of Waterfall

01/29/2018

kimberly .

We use them for pond cllea out every year. They do a great job.

Description of Work
Pond clean out.

09/10/2017

T C.

Description of Work
Meyer did work for my neighbor putting an aquascape. During the process Meyer drove their bulldozers through my yard without my permission. Moved dirt from the project through my yard several times tearing up my grass which I just overseeded. In addition Meyer dumped dirt on my property without my permission. Did they think I wouldn't notice?

07/10/2017

Bruce H.

Determined no leakage apparent. Everything working well.

Description of Work
Analyze waterfall for possible leakage

01/26/2017

Did a fine job.

Description of Work
Spring clean up.

07/14/2016

kimberly .

Description of Work
Cleaned out pond for spring cleaning. Replaced lights as needed.

02/26/2016

Donna B.

Description of Work
Built a waterfall

Category lakefront landscaping, hardscaping

02/19/2015

Donna B.

Description of Work
It has been a few years since they built a large three tier waterfall for me. The product is very attractive and gets a lot of raves. But getting them to trouble shoot a leak problem has been difficult. I realize they are busy with new installs, but their after-install-care is frustrating.

Category lawn service, lakefront landscaping

10/20/2014

Perry M.

We love the work that Meyer Aquascapes has done not on our pondless waterfall. When we had it installed, Dan Meyers and his team did a wonderful job designing the water feature and incorporating it into our deck that was being built at the same time. Over the first few years, we also had them doing annual maintenance to both open and close our water feature each year. In 2011, we had an issue where mice had gotten into the water feature and eaten holes in the rubber liner that caused the pondless waterfall to not hold water any more. Dan and his team did a great job moving the boulders and repairing the problem without any damage to the surrounding structures. Dan also gave us a nice discount on the work in order to get us up and running again. PS - after this, we started using Critter Control and bait stations near the water feature to control the mice and have not had an issue since then.

Description of Work
This service was for spring cleaning on our pondless waterfall. Previously, we had them actually install our pondless waterfall in approx. 2006.

10/17/2014

EDWARD A.

Everything turned out well. They showed on time and did the work as specified.

Description of Work
They did some clean up work on a pond at my mother's house.

10/15/2014

Deborah D.

Joe and Kyle showed up on time and got right to work pumping out the pond, capturing fish and frogs, vacuuming up algae, cleaning out all filter material. They re-installed the IOGen screen (taken out for the winter) and found it was non-functional, checked on the warranty and since it was still under coverage, replaced it. They also replaced the IOGen probe (needs replaced every couple years and it was due). The initial dose of beneficial bacteria was added. The pond was partially refilled and the fish re-introduced prior to them heading to their next job. There was a false start where the technician showed up unannounced when I wasn't home and hadn't yet turned on the water to the outside faucets, prior to the successfully completed service. I've worked with Meyer Aquascapes for several years since I bought this home. They were recommended by the previous homeowner. They've been pretty good at responding to issues - IOGen failures, a pump failure. My only complaint is that they just won't call even the night before (unless they encountered an issue like the water wasn't on) to say they are going to be coming out... I get that they can't plan ahead much due to weather, but I'm unhappy with someone just showing up at my home without prior knowledge.

Description of Work
Full spring cleanout of water feature, testing of equipment, replacement of IOGen probe (maintenance) and IOGen screen (warranty), and did initial dose of beneficial bacteria.

10/13/2014

David & Marilyn S.

They did a very good job on it. They came in and I wanted a waterfall. My yard was level, but they were able to do some landscaping to create the waterfall that went into the pond. We were very pleased that they were able to do that. We keep in touch with them every year. One year they replaced our pump that was going out of warranty for us. They replace our filters for us every year, as well. The pond has really added a lot to our yard. They built it inside the deck area. That's how they designed it and it looks really pretty. The also brought in real big sand stone boulders to build the pond which we now have fish in. They planted flowers and trees around the water fall as well. We had it done for an outdoor wedding and it is really beautiful after five years.

Description of Work
Dug a pond.

Category landscaping, fountains

Robert S.

Came the same day I called. There was a weather related issue with an existing project, making him immediately available. Showed up at correct time. Quickly diagnosed problem and explained cost and benefits options. Had the pump I selected in his truck. Installed quickly. Works as desired now.

Description of Work
Diagnosed problem and replaced waterfall pump in water garden.

Category wells, lakefront landscaping

Louis D.

I have used the company for about 5 years. The staff do a nice job and the pond always looks good. They are very knowledgeable. I have never had any problem scheduling their service. They show up when they say they will.

Description of Work
I hired the company to maintain a pond twice a year.

DIANE & CARL I.

I have been using the company for 6-7 years. Usually 1 technician comes out for the yearly service. I like that I do not have to be home for the service. The pond always looks great after the job and they are good with the cleanup afterwards. The pricing is very reasonable and they do excellent work. The company is very reliable and stands by their work. They are very responsive and call back right away.

Description of Work
I hired the company to re design an existing pond, do some planting and maintain the pond twice a year.

kimberly .

I have been using the company for 8-10 years. The company is very reliable and has always taken care of anything we have needed. There are not a lot of companies who do this type of work and they have done a great job. Typically 2 technicians come out for the maintenance. The same 2 people usually come out and know us personally. They do a great job. I can call in whenever I need them scheduled out.

Description of Work
I hired the company to install a garden pond with a waterfall. They also come out each year to maintain it.

Category fountains

Sharon O.

Their service has gone very well. They come out every year to service the pumps and the fish pond. I have been using the company since 2010. They took the backyard and turned into something we are proud to show off. It was a woodsy area that had nothing going on before they came out. We have been very delighted with their work. The plants they plant each year blossom more and more each year. We really enjoy working with the staff. They are super helpful.

Description of Work
I hired the company to build a 55 ft long stream in the backyard with 4-5 waterfalls and a stone bridge at one point.

LINDA W.

I used the company for about 3 years. I have since moved so I no longer use the company. I thought pricing was a little high. They did a great job and the pond always looked nice after they were done. I had a friend who used the company and had them build a beautiful pond. The staff is very polite and have great suggestions. I never had any problem contacting the company or scheduling them out.

Description of Work
I hired the company to clean and maintain a pond I had. I had a yearly contract with them.

Ryan T.

Description of Work
I hired the company to service my front and back ponds. I had a yearly contract with them. I have since moved so I no longer use their service. I used the company for about 5 years. The staff was very responsive and stood by their work. If I ever needed anything they came out right away. They always did fine work.

08/08/2013

monty D.

The contractor was running a little behind due to the amount of rain we had this season but he stayed in contact with us giving us a target date. He was within a few days of the anticipated target date. His employees were very professional, answering all questions and listening to suggestions from us to incorporate into the pond. They stayed until the job was finished, which took 3 days. I was very pleased to see that the job had been completed in only 3 days. I would use them again, they built us a very beautiful pond and waterfall.

Description of Work
dug and built a Koi pond with a waterfall and stream to the pond

Category excavators, landscaping, lawn service, hardscaping

12/10/2012

Leanne S.

Meyers Aquascape is an excellent company to work with. They generally send the same employees each year to take care of our pond so they are familiar with it and what our needs are. They are extremely quick to respond when we have problems and will always work diligently to get things fixed quickly. Always have great suggestions for us and willing to answer any questions we have about maintaining our pond. The price varies depending on needs but generally is is $400-600.

Description of Work
Work is performed every year, early March. Spring pond clean out. Includes trapping and holding fish, draining pond, cleaning out all winter debris, leaves, etc., cutting back plants, replacing light bulbs and chemical treatment as needed. Refilling to start up for spring/summer season.

Category landscaping, lakefront landscaping

12/05/2012

Louis D.

It turned out very well. They are good to deal with but they are pricey.

Description of Work
They built a pond for us in the back yard.

Category landscaping, lakefront landscaping

12/05/2012

Ron M.

It was fantastic. They are great people. The service after the job was also been spectacular. We've referred them to other people and they too are satisfied. I highly recommend them.

Description of Work
We put a big water feature in the backyard; it's a 15 ft. long waterfall type feature.

Category landscaping, fountains, hardscaping

05/10/2012

Timothy D.

It was excellent. They are probably one of the best in the nation at doing this. He designs them, and they are natural looking. His crew is very professional, clean-cut, and are nice guys. They all care and want to please the customer. It is a good company. You don't get any better than this if you want to hire somebody to do work for you.

Description of Work
They put in a Koi pond, four waterfalls and a rock bridge for me.

Category landscaping, fountains, hardscaping

09/29/2006

TRACY C.

It took them a long time to do the project, most of two days, but they were thorough and took good care of our pond and the fish and frogs in it. It looks better than ever!

Description of Work
They cleaned out our fountain/pond, which had not been cleaned out for some time, and thinned out our water lilies, which had become overgrown.

Category fountains

Lunsford Excavating & Landscaping

Lunsford Excavating and Landscaping Services has been in the industry for over 7 years. We are owner operated and focused on quality home care services. We provide a wide range of exterior lawn care and excavation services and look forward to working with you. Give us a call or click for an estimate today! Thanks!

2022 Super Service Award

Southern solutions

At Southern Soultions we thrive for excellence for every job we do. No job is to big or to small, what the clients want the clients gets with the best in the business.

2022 Super Service Award

Bluegrass Property Maintenance, LLC

Here at Bluegrass Property Maintenance, customer satisfaction is our number one priority. Services we offer include; lawn care, landscape, concrete, hardscape, pressure washing, and retaining walls. There is no job big, no job too small. Call or email today for a free estimate!

American Express, Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa

Design, installation and maintain water features including Pondless waterfalls, streams, and ponds. Stone stepping stones, natural stone steps, stone accents, stone patios and natural stone walls large and small projects Lake products and consultations Internet store for water gardens patrons at www.aquascapes.com Install and maintain landscape fountains and bubbling rock fountains Install residential and commercial water features

We only install some landscape plants with an installation of a water garden. No landscape lighting, only water garden lighting No electrical services