MEYER AQUASCAPES

Founded 1997 • With Angi since September 2006

Additional email - info@aquascapes.com We are a full service contractor who designs, constructs and maintains water gardens. We are a family owned company and have 8 employees and our business was established in 1997. Special promotion - Pondarama Water Garden Pond Tour - In June our clients display their water features inviting the public for a Free self guided garden tour. Check website in late May and June for details. We also have a large garden display every year in the Greater Cincinnati Home and Garden Show in early March. We accept all major credit cards...

Schneller & Knochelmann Plumbing Heating & Air

For 88 years, we have served the heating, air conditioning and plumbing needs of Greater Cincinnati and Northern Kentucky. We are one of the oldest continuously operating service firms in the area. Our owner is Kris Knochelmann, who's family has been in the business for over 40 years. Our staff of experienced, licensed, NATE certified technicians are able to offer fair pricing, quality workmanship, and unique testing of your heating and air conditioning system. Ask about our lifetime warranty. It could be the last furnace or air conditioner you ever buy. Experience award winning service, where we treat you like family.

Offers by Schneller & Knochelmann Plumbing Heating & Air	 on Angi

02/07/2018

On time, very professional and diligent in checking out complete mechanical and electrical components.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Seasonal Service of Waterfall

CATEGORY lakefront landscaping,fountains

01/29/2018

We use them for pond cllea out every year. They do a great job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pond clean out.

09/10/2017

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Meyer did work for my neighbor putting an aquascape. During the process Meyer drove their bulldozers through my yard without my permission. Moved dirt from the project through my yard several times tearing up my grass which I just overseeded. In addition Meyer dumped dirt on my property without my permission. Did they think I wouldn't notice?

CATEGORY lakefront landscaping,fountains

07/10/2017

Determined no leakage apparent. Everything working well.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Analyze waterfall for possible leakage

10/20/2014

We love the work that Meyer Aquascapes has done not on our pondless waterfall. When we had it installed, Dan Meyers and his team did a wonderful job designing the water feature and incorporating it into our deck that was being built at the same time. Over the first few years, we also had them doing annual maintenance to both open and close our water feature each year. In 2011, we had an issue wher...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
This service was for spring cleaning on our pondless waterfall. Previously, we had them actually install our pondless waterfall in approx. 2006.

CATEGORY lakefront landscaping

Design, installation and maintain water features including Pondless waterfalls, streams, and ponds. Stone stepping stones, natural stone steps, stone accents, stone patios and natural stone walls large and small projects Lake products and consultations Internet store for water gardens patrons at www.aquascapes.com Install and maintain landscape fountains and bubbling rock fountains Install residential and commercial water features

We only install some landscape plants with an installation of a water garden. No landscape lighting, only water garden lighting No electrical services

American Express, Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa