ACHS Services

Founded 2009 • With Angi since March 2012

We are professional handyman service provider that specializes in heating and cooling - installation and repair. We provide free estimates and are fully licensed and insured....

Beacon Landscape Lighting

We specialize in the design and installation of outdoor lighting systems in the Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky area. We are not a landscaper, an irrigation company, or a mosquito control company. We are a professional lighting company. It’s our passion, and it’s all we do. From the very beginning, I decided that customer focus and satisfaction were more important than volume. I am proud to say that our company is 100% locally owned and operated. As a result, we have complete control of an extremely high level of product quality and customer service. With more than 2000 lighting designs & installs, we are the highest rated outdoor lighting company in the area. I love to design lighting systems that bring homes, landscapes, and business properties to life after dark. Our installers and service technicians take great pride in the quality of their work, and that shows in customer satisfaction. Nothing makes me feel better than the thank you cards and phone calls from customers pleased with our lighting work. It used to be that the very best companies treated their customers like friends. At Beacon Landscape Lighting, we still practice this proven philosophy. My team and I would love to work with you on your next lighting project. Call me. I will meet with you personally and design a lighting system specifically for your property. That's the Beacon way.

Offers by Beacon Landscape Lighting on Angi
Air Authority Heating & Air Conditioning

We have several years of experience in all your heating and cooling needs. We will give a full inspection to save you money and give you peace of mind. That’s why we offer 24-hour emergency service. Whether you need help in the mid-afternoon or 3 in the morning, we’re here for you. Contact Air Authority today for HVAC at 513-229-0789.

LOGAN A/C & HEAT SERVICES

Call our fast, friendly team at Logan A/C & Heat Services for residential heating/cooling repair, replacement, and routine maintenance. Logan Services is the #1 Volume Trane dealer in Ohio. Take advantage of our current promotions and financing options including 0% APR for 60 months on qualifying Trane systems. Estimates are FREE, and next-day installation is available on a first-come, first-served basis. Most installations usually take just one day. Check out our website to learn more about how a high-efficiency Trane system can increase the overall comfort in your home. Logan Services has recently been chosen as the top HVAC company in Northern Cincinnati by the readers of Cincy Magazine. Our company is proud to be family-owned and operated and has been in business since 1969.

Offers by LOGAN A/C & HEAT SERVICES on Angi

08/04/2015

Description of Work

Category heating oil companies

Heating & A/C service, repair and installation General handyman services. No job too small!

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available