Spivey Heating and Air Conditioning

With Angi since June 2012

10 Millville Ave

Hamilton, OH 45013

Quality, professional, and dependable—these define the brand of excellence Spivey Heating & Air Conditioning of Hamilton, OH is known for. We are your trusted authority for central air conditioning sales, service, and installation. We also provide individual room air conditioning systems and specialty air conditioning systems for computer rooms. We guarantee your satisfaction because you are our number one priority. Over 15 years experience in heating and air conditioning. Owner operated, Factory trained, Uniforms, Clearly marked trucks....

07/29/2017

Sara B.

They are very good. I feel comfortable with a smaller company like them. They are very prompt and professional. We have been very happy with them. We will keep using them.

Description of Work
AC Check-up - twice a year service

07/29/2017

Sara B.

We are very happy with this provider. We will be using them again.

Description of Work
Annual furnace review.

06/14/2017

Phil U.

Mr. Spivey is was prompt and professional.

Description of Work
Whole house humidifier repair

06/14/2017

Susan D.

Great! Toby was quick, professional and courteous. He laid drop cloths throughout the house where he had to walk to protect the floors & carpet. The AC unit was installed in 4 hours. He also installed a new metal platform on top of the old concrete one; the old concrete one was a bit too low to keep the unit level and we had to use shims. All included in one very reasonable price. Toby also answered all our questions and went over the warranty and care manual - he gave us all the documentation. The new unit is a Bryant. And the AC works great!

Description of Work
Air conditioner replaced

06/05/2017

Lois V.

They arrived on time and serviced the AC unit.

Description of Work
Annual AC checkup.

11/26/2016

Suzanne N.

They performed exactly the work I paid for and did not try to charge me extra. I will hire them again.

Description of Work
I purchased a deal for a furnace tune-up.

09/21/2016

Umar M.

It was pretty good. I had a pretty positive experience with them. I used them at the beginning of the year a couple of times. They came and they did a good job in the home. They were very polite, respectful, courteous and without me calling them and stuff, they wanted to really help. The price point was quite fair.

Description of Work
They came and fixed my furnace and they installed the water.

09/21/2016

Umar M.

I bought the coupons in Angie's List for that. There were two furnaces. They had lower price.

Description of Work
They came for the HVAC system. It was an assessment and the cleaning of the furnace and the HVAC system.

07/11/2016

Michelle J.

These guys were AMAZING. I called them on a Monday and they were at my home installing a new unit on Wednesday. They got the job done in one day and they were supremely professional.

Description of Work
New Central A/C unit installation

06/20/2016

Mark and Faye S.

Toby was very thorough, both with the cleaning and with answering all my HVAC questions. I highly recommend him as I believe he will give you honest answers and take time to explain all options.

Description of Work
Serviced air conditioner (general check up and cleaning.) Also, explained new HVAC options.

02/22/2016

Sarah B.

Due to the weather, he called in the morning to say he was running behind because of traffic. I appreciated him calling! When he arrived, he was polite and professional and got right to work. He inspected the unit thoroughly so that we could submit a report of the function of our furnace to the buyer's agent. He was careful not to track on our carpeting and was very friendly. I will definitely use him for future HVAC needs.

Description of Work
Came and performed a real estate inspection of our furnace.

02/06/2016

Donna G.

I was very pleased with the service provided by Spivey Heating and Air Conditioning and would definitely use them again. Toby was very prompt and courteous. He showed me the different tests he was performing and pointed out some things that I could do to help better maintain my furnace and a/c.

Description of Work
Toby, the owner at Spivey Heating and Air Conditioning performed a 20-point Furnace Tune-up which included checking the blower & filter; inspecting the heat exchange and ran a combustion test. Cleaned burners and flame sensor and tested the overall operation of the furnace.

01/05/2016

Shirley A.

Toby Spivey answered my initial request for a consultation expeditiously and came right out and provided a consultation on my furnace. He provided me with all my options and respected my decision. I opted to have the heat exchangers replaced. He did an outstanding job!!! He arrived exactly at the time we arranged. He was professional, competent, trustworthy, and had a strong work ethic. He explained everything thoroughly. His price was reasonable and I would highly recommend him to all who are in need of any furnace service.

Description of Work
Installed a primary and secondary heat exchangers in the furnace.

12/11/2015

mike T.

Toby showed up promptly on time. He was also sure to to call in advance. This is important for those of us who have dogs that need to be locked up in another room. He quickly looked at the error code and was able diagnose the problem in a very short time. He was able to provide a temporary fix for my problem and was able to provide me with a quote to replace the component in my furnace that was starting to go bad. I also felt like I was on a more personal level with Toby than some of the bigger companies. This gave me a feeling of trust. I will be sure to go call Spivey Heating and A/C for any of my future needs!

Description of Work
Diagnosed a problem with my furnace.

12/02/2015

ed S.

standard furnace winter maintenance. Punctual, clean & helpful.

Description of Work
furnace maint

11/16/2015

Jack M.

I wanted to say that they were terrific; from the time I first called and spoke with Tammy, to when they came out and did the work. They made scheduling very easy, appointment time was quick, and Toby, the technician, was super! I would highly recommend them.

Description of Work
I purchased their deal for the furnace tune-up.

10/30/2015

Joseph R.

Toby Spivey was prompt with scheduling and arriving for the appointment to check my furnace. He carefully checked the unit and ran a combustion test. He explained the process and the test results to me. He also cleaned the furnace. He was very professional and answered any questions that I had. I was very happy with this service and I plan to use Spivey for my future HVAC needs.

Description of Work
Inspected and cleaned furnace.

10/29/2015

NARENDRA M.

Professional. Punctual. Customer friendly. Great job. Highly recommended!!!

Description of Work
Furnace checkup and maintenance.

08/30/2015

David M.

Really well. The system now works great. He arrived on time and the price was reasonable. When we next need HVAC work, I'll be calling Spivey.

Description of Work
He checked the entire A/C system and determined that the only problem was that it was low on freon. He added two pounds of gas and the system now works great.

08/26/2015

William S.

I called Spivey Heating & Air Conditioning when my AC system stopped working on a Sunday. I was pleasantly surprised when I was told that they could be at my house in a few hours. When Toby Spivey arrived, he was friendly and very courteous. He quickly identified that my system had a malfunctioning circuit board. He said he wouldn't be able to get a replacement until Monday, but offered to wire the system so that it would again cool the air but the fan would run constantly. I was very happy with that solution as a temporary fix on a hot day. When he tried re-started the system, the circuit breaker tripped within minutes. Toby tracked this problem to a house wire that was barely connected to the breaker, and said that this was the likely cause of the ruined circuit board. He quickly fixed the wiring problem and got our AC system back online. He then returned a day later with a new circuit board to complete the repair. Toby's service was fast, high-quality, AND he identified a problem that could have been a fire hazard. I would highly recommend Spivey Heating & Air Conditioning.

Description of Work
Identified a malfunctioning circuit board in my AC system, traced the probable cause to a loose wire in my breaker box, repaired both.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you {Member's name} we are glad we could help and don't hesitate to call In the future We appreciate your business.

07/06/2015

Charles B.

Great. He arrived on time. Was quick and gave suggestions on how to keep my system working well during the summer.

Description of Work
Spring airconditioning tune up.

07/03/2015

Melanie B.

Fantastic gentleman that came out. Look thoroughly at the air conditioner. Asked me questions about the air conditioner and how ti was running, etc. Cleaned it out completely and gave me suggestions on making it the most efficient.

Description of Work
Yearly service of my airconditioner

05/13/2015

Shumei R.

professional, informative, would recommend

Description of Work
ac tune up

04/04/2015

Christine L.

See above comments. We would definitely recommend them to anyone.

Description of Work
The service was completed summer of 2014. The air conditioning unit was checked to see that it was working correctly and to make sure It was not in need of a recharge. The furnace was also check at the same time. This was the first time we used the company and we were very pleased with their quick response, timeliness, professionalism and courtesy. This was a special that was offered through Angie's list so the price was fantastic. We will definitely use them for any service for heating or air conditioning needs in the future.

02/20/2015

Susan S.

Our furnace went out and the temperature in our house dropped to 42 degrees. I called around 11:30 and was told that he could work us in between 2 appointments, and would be here around 3:00pm. He called back at noon and told us he could get here by 12:30 to look at the furnace. He arrived promptly, carefully cleaned his shoes before walking through the house, and went straight to work. While he was diagnosing the problem, he very clearly described the problem and how it would be fixed. The repair was finished quickly and he also showed me another area to keep an eye on and explained what to look for. I found another issue while he was here and we will be having him come back out next week to take care of that repair also. I would highly recommend him to anyone looking for fairly priced, fast, friendly furnace repair.

Description of Work
Replaced a broken igniter in our furnace

Reupert Heating & Air Conditioning

Reupert Heating is a family owned and operated business serving the entire Tri-state for 65 years. Reupert Heating has a NATE certified service department, to ensure you get the best possible service and installation. Reupert offers both residential and commercial installation and service and Reupert Heating operates 24 hours a day to ensure to comfort and safety of your family. With their Four Seasons Guarantee Reupert Heating will install your new system and ensure its operation or refund your money!

Offers by Reupert Heating & Air Conditioning on Angi
    Air Authority Heating & Air Conditioning

We have several years of experience in all your heating and cooling needs. We will give a full inspection to save you money and give you peace of mind. That’s why we offer 24-hour emergency service. Whether you need help in the mid-afternoon or 3 in the morning, we’re here for you. Contact Air Authority today for HVAC at 513-229-0789.

Apollo Home

Apollo Home strives to be the one company you can count on day or night for home repair, maintenance and comfort. We specialize in residential repair and replacement of heating, ventilation, air conditioning (HVAC), plumbing and electrical systems, as well as drain clearing and main sewer line repair. We service Greater Cincinnati and Northern Kentucky. We are on time. We know your time is valuable, so Apollo promises to arrive at your home within the time window you select. If our technician doesn’t arrive on time, we’ll waive the service charge.* Repairs are Breakdown Free. If the same part or repair fails in the first year, we guarantee to replace the part and do the repair again for free.* We offer Peace of Mind. We accept responsibility for your complete 100% satisfaction with the operation of the equipment and service provided by Apollo and paid for by you. If you are dissatisfied with our work, we will promptly correct the problem or keep working until the problem is resolved. HVAC Lemons Not Allowed. Your entire heating or cooling unit installed by Apollo will be replaced by Apollo at NO CHARGE if your heat exchanger or AC compressor fails within 20 years of the installation date.** Apollo Home technicians, plumbers, and electricians are professionals who are trained to be experts in their fields and have received hundreds of hours of training from Apollo Home through our industry-certified education program, Apollo Home University. All of our HVAC technicians, electricians and plumbers wear an Apollo Home uniform and undergo a rigorous background check. The process includes drug testing, criminal check and drivers check. All are licensed and insured. We’re proud of our team and want you to be comfortable with them in your home. Feel free to ask them questions! They’re happy to explain their process, how something works or teach you how to perform basic maintenance.

Offers by Apollo Home on Angi

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available

We offer sales and service of residential heating and air conditioning equipment. We service all makes and models.