Primo Exteriors LLC

Founded 2010 • With Angi since April 2012

5255 Snow Valley Ln

Hamilton, OH 45011

Primo Exteriors LLC is a family owned and operated home improvement company servicing the greater tri-state area. We specialize in residential roofing, siding, windows, doors and gutters. Estimates are always free and with no high pressure or shady tactics. All Military, Police and Fire Department recieve up to 5% off contract price. We accept all major credit cards. Additional address - 2755 Arroyo Ridge Ct Fairfield Township, OH 45011, USA....

roofing (74)siding companies (46)gutter repair (35)window replacement (14)woodworking (10)door installation (4)garage building (4)

11/18/2021

James M.

Looks Great, and work was completed in a timely manner.

Description of Work
Roof replacement and new gutters

Category gutter repair,roofing

Work Completed On 11/20/2021

Thank you for the business! Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

03/28/2021

Karen D.

I could not ask for a better company! Very professional, cleaned up after the work was completed. I will call them again when it is time to replace my siding. Even called to ask me how the job went. :)

Description of Work
Gutters and aluminum trim wrap

Category gutter repair,siding

Work Completed On 03/17/2021

It was our pleasure. Thank you for the business!

10/11/2020

Monay M.

James from Primo Exteriors is corrupt, a fraud and very unprofessional. My first red flag was when he did not show up for the appointment I called to find out why he was a no show and he said he had to watch his son, I guess he does not know how to use a phone also. The second red flag was that he kept insisting that he had to come inside the house to give me an estimate for windows. The state of Ohio was shut down because of the COVID 19 Pandemic, and he was the only contractor that wanted to come inside the house for an estimate. When I told him that everyone else gave me an estimate without coming inside, he quickly said $450.00 per window. On the phone he told me he uses Polaris windows but when he got to my house he said that he uses windows from the Vinyl Window Company. I'm sure he was trying to sell me some cheap windows. The third red flag was that he insisted he needed to know how much the insurance company was giving me for my damaged siding. When I refused to tell him, he got upset and we had a few choice words. We almost got into a fight and I chased him into his truck. He drove off and came back calling me names. I am very surprised that this man has a business. I am very happy that I did not go with James and his company. I went with American Weathertech (513 759-9904) They did an excellent job on my new siding and windows. James needs to go out of business.

Description of Work
siding and windows

Category siding,garage builders

Work Completed On 10/11/2020

09/26/2020

Mark B.

They did a great job. Estimate was competitive with other companies. Showed up on time the date the work was scheduled. Install the roof in the time frame agreed upon. Cleaned up everything. Everything went as planned. Will use them on other projects.

Description of Work
Roofing remove and replace shingle roof

Work Completed On 09/22/2020

Thank you for the kind words! It was a real pleasure working with you.

08/28/2020

Don F.

This company was fantastic. James came out and gave me a very fair estimate and his crew was there a couple days later and did the work just as was promised.

Description of Work
Roofing

Work Completed On 08/29/2020

Thank you for the kind words.

08/07/2020

Debbie S.

Excellent service!! Highly recommend. I received several quotes and James exceeded all of the other vendors. He was honest without trying to talk me into high price that i didn’t need. Job was completed quickly and the team was professional and cleaned everything up behind them. I will definitely use them again if i need other services!

Description of Work
Gutter guards

Category gutter repair

Work Completed On 08/08/2020

05/12/2020

carly P.

Our 100 year old house needs new siding, so we contacted a few vendors for quotes. James with Primo was very friendly and professional. He explained the process to us, described pros and cons of different products and brands, and answered all of our questions. He clearly has a lot of experience and used past jobs to explain common issues during re-siding projects. He has years of experience working with fiber cement and engineered wood products and is familiar with the unique challenges of home projects on OLD houses. He provided a thorough quote with details of the supplies to be used and specific work to be done. He is an excellent communicator via phone, text, and email - was never hard to get a hold of. Ultimately we ended up in a position of having to decide between two great contractors. We did not go with Primo for this project, but if we had I'm certain they would do a good job. I would happily contact Primo for home projects in the future!

Description of Work
New siding on house

Category siding

Work Completed On 03/24/2020

06/15/2019

Brian S.

Quality work from start to finish. Was able to start very quickly. Entire job completed in about four days. Very reasonable rates!

Description of Work
Siding with gutter replacement

Category gutter repair,siding

Work Completed On 06/14/2019

03/30/2019

RICK I.

Very well, very impressive all the way around.

Description of Work
Roof replacement

Work Completed On 03/26/2019

03/14/2019

Diane L.

James was personable. He had a full portfolio of the products that would be installed on my roof. Not just the roof colors/patterns, but products under the shingles. James attempted to get the project going the weekend after we accepted his estimate, but the distributor could not get the materials delivered in time. Then came the weather. James' roofing subcontractors were finally able to make it happen. They found rot, which was not a surprise. What was a surprise was that a section not only had rotten boards, but also rotten supporting structure. The crew took care of it without an additional charge. There was a hiccup with the finish (short three bundles of shingles), but James was able to resolved before sunset. James double checked the yard for nails before leaving even though the crew checked before they left. He found some. Because of the shingle delay, the final trash pile was not picked up until the next morning, which was fine.

Description of Work
Tear off and replacing roof

Work Completed On 03/12/2019

Siding, Roofing, Gutters, & Windows.

Interior Renovation.