Meibers & Sons, LLC

Founded 2013 • With Angi since July 2013

In today's busy world, it's hard enough to find time to cook dinner at night, let alone fix those pesky little problems that crop up around your home. Keep your evenings and weekends free and put your trust in Meibers and Sons LLC. We are a locally owned and family operated business that strives to provide efficient, quality services at reasonable prices. Whether it's replacing your window screens or fixing your gutters, no job is too small and we will work within YOUR schedule. Hand us your "To Do" List and spend some time with your family, friends, or a good book. You deserve it!...

Beacon Landscape Lighting

We specialize in the design and installation of outdoor lighting systems in the Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky area. We are not a landscaper, an irrigation company, or a mosquito control company. We are a professional lighting company. It’s our passion, and it’s all we do. From the very beginning, I decided that customer focus and satisfaction were more important than volume. I am proud to say that our company is 100% locally owned and operated. As a result, we have complete control of an extremely high level of product quality and customer service. With more than 2000 lighting designs & installs, we are the highest rated outdoor lighting company in the area. I love to design lighting systems that bring homes, landscapes, and business properties to life after dark. Our installers and service technicians take great pride in the quality of their work, and that shows in customer satisfaction. Nothing makes me feel better than the thank you cards and phone calls from customers pleased with our lighting work. It used to be that the very best companies treated their customers like friends. At Beacon Landscape Lighting, we still practice this proven philosophy. My team and I would love to work with you on your next lighting project. Call me. I will meet with you personally and design a lighting system specifically for your property. That's the Beacon way.

Offers by Beacon Landscape Lighting on Angi
Thin Line Exteriors

Jeremiah Paint & Pressure Wash

Top-quality exterior painting paired with great service to meet your satisfaction. We offer services such as painting, priming, house and deck staining, power washing, and much more! Professionally trained painters, fully bonded and insured!

07/17/2013

It was good. They charged $15 per hour. I would recommend them to others. I am going to keep him on call, and use him in the future.

Description of Work
They did handyman work. They did some deck railing, and light electrical work. They also did some exterior panting.

Category electrician,handyman service,house painters

Thank you and appreciate your business! And ongoing business!

Apartment turnover, general electric work (switches outlets and some wiring) drywall repair, appliance install, hot water heaters, interior painting installing light, fans if I missed anything please ask and I will let you know.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal