Hi Tech Duct Cleaning Inc

Founded 1995 • With Angi since June 2001

3783 Princeton Rd

Hamilton, OH 45011

We are a family-owned duct cleaning company operating out of the Greater Cincinnati area. Let us take care of all of your residential and commercial duct cleaning needs. Hi Tech Duct Cleaning, Inc.'s mission is to provide professionally trained and trustworthy technicians to serve homeowners,

04/28/2021

Betsy B.

Hi Tech crew on time & very organized.

Description of Work
all air ducts cleaned

08/24/2020

Maryann V.

Both guys were prompt, professional and did an excellent job. Got to see all the dust and debris that had accumulated in the ducts over the last 24 years since the house was built.

Description of Work
Clean & sanitize 16 air ducts

03/23/2019

Garrett W.

Impressive! The cost was exactly what was quoted during the first phone call. No hidden fees, no up sale. R.J. and Tyler were very professional and efficient. They showed up when they said they would. Would definitely use them again

Description of Work
Furnace ducts cleaned.

09/21/2018

MARGARET E.

The crew knew just what needed to be done and did it efficiently.

Description of Work
Ducts needed cleaning following basement drain installation.

07/30/2018

John R.

From my 1st phone call to ask about the services they provide and costs to when RJ & Walker left I've been completely satisfied. My appointment time was from 1-3 and they showed up right at 1pm. RJ & Walker both walked up to me and introduced themselves with a firm handshake. We toured the house looking at all the vents and air returns along with the furnace. Then RJ fully explained what he would be doing and the Walker explained what he would be doing. They answered all of my questions. About 30 minutes before completing the job, RJ asked me to come downstairs and he showed me all the dirt and stuff that came out of the vents. He showed me how he closed up the intake points he had to make in the duct work. They removed the equipment and everything was put back as it was and left clean. The entire time RJ & Walker stayed productive, friendly and professional. It was a pleasure having them in my home to complete this service.

Description of Work
Air Ducts cleaned.

03/15/2018

Jim B.

The work went extremely well. Very well pleased with the professionalism and meticulousness of the technicians (Ron & Josh).

Description of Work
Air ducts needed to be cleaned. Had not been done since we moved into the house.

10/23/2017

Stephen N.

They were great. It's a little expensive to have this done correctly, but they did an outstanding job.

Description of Work
All ducts, vents, returns cleaned and sanitized in my house.

09/23/2017

Karen S.

Great. Cleaned our dryer vent for 1/2 price since we had our air ducts cleaned as well.

Description of Work
Air duct cleaning and dryer vent cleaning.

09/13/2017

David L.

Very good: They were on time, explained everything, and very professional. Would recommend them to friends and family - and anyone needed duck cleaning services.

Description of Work
clean duck vents

06/29/2017

melinda G.

Great. They arrived on time, worked industriously, let me know what they were doing, showed me how much disgusting filth they removed, and cleaned up everything better than they found it. Great company! They charge $375 for the first 10 ducts and $20 for each additional.

Description of Work
Complete cleaning of all my heating/AC ducts and dryer duct.

02/01/2017

David & Donna J.

It was so well worth it! They explained everything they were going to do and how. They showed me all the work they performed after, as well. They were so respectful and mindful of my animals. They were just amazing! Jason Doty was operation manager who brought along Keith W. They were as friendly as can be, very professional and went out of their way to befriend my animals. They were just wonderful! The moment they left my sinuses, congestion and mustiness cleared up. I recommend them without question and you definitely get what you pay for! They are the only company I will continue to work with on my duct work.

Description of Work
Duct Cleaning

12/16/2016

Broderick M.

They did a really good job with the actual work. My problem was that they opened a half gallon of milk in a fridge (in the storage room where the furnace is) where my wife and I store our extra food/drinks. Had they asked for something to drink I would have gladly provided it, however it is beyond unprofessional to help yourself while you're at a customers house. I called the manager/owner to explain that while I was satisfied with the work product but was very disappointed that I didn't trust them enough to welcome them back into my house. The manager said he would research it and follow up with me but I never heard back. The concerning part is that these people were in my house for close to five hours. Who knows what else they helped themselves to. As I said, very good at their job but unfortunately don't trust them at all.

Description of Work
All ducts in the house cleaned out and dryer vent cleaned out.

Category air duct cleaning, dryer vent cleaning

To whom it may concern, I am the owner of Hi Tech Duct Cleaning, Inc. From what I have gathered from my manager here was that we performed work for this customer on 08/19/16. He had received a call a few days later from the customer stating that he thought our technicians had helped themselves to milk from the home. He stated to me that the customer called to inform us of this and express his disappointment. That is all. He informed the customer that he would look into it, and if that was the case that the necessary actions would be taken. Both technicians were questioned, and were absolutely positive that they had not taken the liberty of opening a customers refrigerator and taking anything without permission. All of our technicians are very aware of our polices on respect for our customers and their property. We are very strict on this and everyone here knows that behavior like this will not be tolerated. Although we do not know what happened to the milk, we can assure you, and any other customers that we do not operate this way. Thank you,

11/17/2016

kevin T.

It was good, it was okay! Price is a little bit high. Service was excellent!

Description of Work
They cleaned out the ducts.

11/01/2016

Mark R.

They showed up on time and were very professional. Before they started, they reviewed what they were going to do and how much it would cost. My research on duct cleaning companies told me that this is where most duct cleaning jobs go south with extra charges. I was glad to hear that their cost estimate matched exactly what Hi-Tech told me over the phone and might even be less if they found ways to simplify the job. They got to work quickly, were neat and efficient and worked hard for 6 1/2 hours. When they were done I was amazed at all the "stuff" they pulled out of my ducts, including several dead mice! They did everything they said they were going to do exactly the way the video on Hi-Tech's web site said they were going to do it. They were neat and cleaned up all the areas where they worked. I was very satisfied with their work and the final cost came in $58 (8%) lower than their estimate and would strongly recommend Hi Tech Duct Cleaning over the companies who "also" do duct cleaning. There is no comparison!!

Description of Work
A total of 24 vents and return ducts on my 2 furnace systems were cleaned and an anti-microbial solution was fogged through the entire system. One of my furnaces is in my basement and the other is suspended from the floor joists in my crawlspace. The vast majority of my ductwork is only accessible through my crawlspace. My ducts were last cleaned by an HVAC service company in 1999

06/16/2016

Brian S.

I couldn't be any more pleased with the absolutely great job Hi Tech Duct Cleaning did. When I called to inquire, Aaron did a very thorough job explaining what they would do. He also asked how many registers and returns I have so he was able to give me an exact estimate that held true to what the final cost was. The technicians on the job were Caleb, Jason, and Will. They were very conscientious and professional. There is no way any other duct company could do a finer job. If you're thinking about having your ducts cleaned, don't wait. You'll be glad you did. It is worth it knowing that you're breathing cleaner, healthier air!

Description of Work
Hi Tech Duct Cleaning performed a complete cleaning for all my HVAC ductwork.

08/17/2015

Michelle K.

The previous owners of our new house had a cat. I'm pretty allergic, so I knew I wanted to have the ductwork cleaned to avoid any reaction. I read A LOT of reviews and had heard so much about issues with this industry - about work not being performed and about the bait and switch some companies try to pull. I kept going back to Hi Tech as my top pick. When I talked to Aaron at Hi Tech, he put all my fears to rest. He explained their process in detail and the fact that they have NO hidden costs or add ons. It's a set price of $350 for 10 vents and $20 more for each one beyond that. That's it. The crew of 2 arrived promptly at the scheduled time, walked through the house to assess the rooms and the basement. Even though the house was empty, they were very careful and respectful of my home. The guys worked a solid 4 hours cleaning the ducts. They showed me inside one of the basement lines with their phone camera so I could see how it looked afterwords. After they took the equipment outside, they even showed me the filter and pile of dirt they vacuumed out. It wasn't too terribly dirty, but enough so that I'm sure glad I called Hi Tech. I feel like this was money well spent. Seriously, don't hesitate to hire these guy!

Description of Work
Cleaned duct work in 2400 sq. ft. home.

05/29/2015

Lisa M.

I have no idea how they compare on price, but honestly it wouldn't matter if I had talked with other providers because these people are great. When I phoned to inquire about services, the woman I spoke with very clearly explained the entire process, pricing, and what to expect during the service. When the two service providers arrived (spot on time, by the way), they reviewed the service with me, including pricing, so that we were all on the same page. They walked through the house to get the lay of the land, then got straight to work. At this moment they are just beyond the half-way point in the service. They have been perfectly clean, very nice, and easy to have around. I chose not to leave during the service, so they have been letting me know if something loud was about to happen, but quite honestly, it hasn't been nearly as disruptive as I thought it could be. I definitely recommend this service provider.

Description of Work
Cleaned and sanitized all the duct work throughout the house.

02/20/2015

YVONNE F.

I am perfectly satisfied with what they did. They seemed to be thorough in what they did. If I have to do it again I would call them again. They were congenial and answered all my questions.

Description of Work
Air duct cleaning.

02/05/2015

Natalie E.

They did a great job! They came in did what they were supposed to do, did it in a timely manner and didn't overcharge me.

Description of Work
I used Hi Tech Duct Cleaning Inc.

01/12/2015

Sherry and John B.

I was slightly disappointed. When it comes to things that you do and hoping that it helps but you?re not really sure if they did. They sent me two guys who are teenage kids who don?t have a job and don?t have a profession. I will tell others that they can be very thorough just make sure that they do their job. They are very responsive.

Description of Work
I used Hi Tech Duct Cleaning Inc. They cleaned the ducts.

Category air duct cleaning

I am sorry that the member was not impressed with our service. I am also a little confused about the home owner assuming that our technician`s were teenagers. The two gentlemen who preformed the work one is 32 years old and the other one is 28.The oldest one has been with us for 5 years and the other one has been with us for 4 years.From the members statement i haven`t a clue to what their dissatisfaction with our service is. Other than the home owner thinking our employees were younger than they were.

01/05/2015

Steven M.

everything went very well. They arrived on time and was there about 5 hours. there was only one air duct in the bathroom where they forgot to remove the plastic. but no big deal

Description of Work
the house was 60 years old and it probably was never cleaned. when they cut the holes in the duct work all the stuff fell onto the floor from the last 50 to 60 years. it was a big mess.

01/03/2015

Marsha M.

While it was a bit pricey, this had never been done to this 30 year old home. The owner spent time with me on the phone explaining what they will do. They were on time and spent about 5 hours continuously working. The two technicians explained everything they were doing and showed me the abundance of dust and debris that had been accumulating for some time. They were very professional and cleaned up after themselves, so you never knew they were there. I highly recommend them for their professionalism and the thorough job they did.

Description of Work
Full Service Air Duct Cleaning for 18 openings: Includes air sweep all run lines, air sweep and whip main trunk line, clean and sanitize registers, sanitize and disinfect run lines and main trunk line, all access holes, all patches, vacuuming fallen debris in furnace area, exhaust fan sanitizing.

12/20/2014

Linda D.

Hi Tech gave an estimate over the phone and explained what would be included as part of cleaning furnace duct work. Included in the price was to also clean the dryer vent while they were here. They cut a hole in the bottom of the furnace, hooked up a large machine and began the duct cleaning. They went around to each vent and cleaned them. They also deodorized the vents. They put a cover over the hole in the furnace once they completed the work. It took quite awhile and so I spent the time working on the computer while they were here. It went well and it was obvious that a cleaning was needed due to the amount of dirt extracted. I noticed an improvement in the smell of the air and generally less dust but there wasn't as much change in the amount of dust in the house as I had hoped there would be. All in all I was content with the job even though the cost seemed rather high. A former employee of theirs referred me to them and so I felt I could trust them. However, 3 months later when my dryer needed service, the technician told me that my dryer vent was clogged and not enough air was getting sucked out the dryer vent because it had not been cleaned in a long time. He explained that the vent goes up into the attic and then to the outside. I called Hi Tech because I didn't remember seeing the Hi Tech technicians go into the attic to clean the dryer vent when they were here as promised but at the time, I didn't think to ask them about it until after they had already left. Hi Tech said that dryer vent cleaning was not written on my invoice and, therefore, they have no record of promising to clean the vent and so they did not clean it. They refused to come back and clean the vent unless I paid an additional $140 which was about $20 more than their competitors charge. I didn't think that was fair so I went with the competitor on the dryer vent cleaning. Maybe I should have stood by and watched more closely everything their technicians did. Maybe I should have double checked the receipt they gave me. Maybe I should have remembered to ask about the dryer vent cleaning before they left. Lesson learned but the fact is, we had a verbal agreement over the phone of what would be included and it wasn't done. I think they should have honored that verbal agreement or at least given me a discount on coming back out to clean the dryer vent. Since they didn't, I probably won't use them in the future.

Description of Work
Cleaned furnace duct work and vents for an electric furnace.

Category appliance repair, heating & air conditioning/hvac, air duct cleaning, dryer vent cleaning

Im sorry that there was a miscommunication on cleaning the dryer vent. We have no record of discussing cleaning the dryer vent with the customer.WE ALSO DID NOT CHARGE THE CUSTOMER FOR A DRYER VENT CLEANING.The only offer we have with Angies List members is a 10% discount on residential work that exceeds $500.00 dollars. Thank You Steve Wladysh owner

11/23/2014

Lauren P.

So glad there is actually still an honest business out there. They did a wonderful job and I highly recommend! Very happy customer!

Description of Work
Air duct cleaning

09/02/2014

Stacey S.

On time, very professional, courteous, cleaned up after themselves. I believe it was Kyle and Jason.

Description of Work
Cleaned and sanitized all the duct work. Also cleaned dryer vent.

Logan A/C & Heat Services

With over 50 years of experience, Logan Services is proud to serve you in Cincinnati! Call our fast, friendly team for residential heating/cooling repair, replacement, and routine maintenance. We are #1 Volume Trane dealer in Ohio. Take advantage of our current promotions and financing options including 0% APR for 60 months on qualifying Trane systems. Estimates are FREE, and next-day installation is available on a first-come, first-served basis. Most installations usually take just one day. Check out our website to learn more about how a high-efficiency Trane system can increase the overall comfort in your home. Logan Services has recently been chosen as the top HVAC company in Northern Cincinnati by the readers of Cincy Magazine. Our company is proud to be family-owned and operated and has been in business since 1969.

Offers Coupon

Better Choice Heating & Air Conditioning

We specialize in cleaning and maintaining your cooling and heating systems. We believe in keeping the customer informed about system performance and up-to-date with regular service. Family-owned company specializing in problem solving your heating and cooling systems.

CJS Heating & Air

CJS Heating & Air has been in business for 20+ years and is dedicated to serving our customers with the highest level of respect. It is our goal to make sure that every customer is 100% satisfied with the work and service that is provided. We want to leave every home knowing that our customers are happy with the heating, ventilation, and air conditioning products and services they received. CJS has highly trained and certified HVAC heating technicians. All of our technicians go through a very rigorous drug, and background check as well as intense continuing education classes. This gives our customers the peace of mind in knowing that they have the absolute safest and best team in their home. CJS is proud of the hard work and dedication that it has given the Dayton and Northern Cincinnati area over the last 20 years. We strive to be better than your average central heating and air conditioning company. During the 2007, 2008, and 2009 season C J S was presented with the President's Award. Only a very select few companies around the world ever receive this award. It shows that C J S is dedicated to customer service. We want to go that extra mile to ensure that you have the very best when it comes to your home comfort. In choosing C J S Heating & Air you are choosing a company that has your very best interest in mind. You get safe, knowledgeable, dependable trustworthy technicians that stand behind their work because they are proud of what they do. With C J S you get nothing but the best. And remember, "Night or Day….We're A Call Away!!" We are there when you need us. No matter what time of day or night it is. So put your trust in us because our mission is to make your experience with C J S the best you've ever had..

Offers Coupon

Clean & sanitize duct work.