Circle Storage, 3461 Tylersvill Road, Hamilton Oh

Founded 2009 • With Angi since November 2013

Property Management

Circle Storage is located on Tylersville Road, across from Speedway and behind Daylight Donuts. We offer a variety of unit sizes to accommodate whatever you need to store - from household goods and furniture to RV and boat storage. When you need self storage, you want to know that your belongings are secure. We take great measures to ensure the protection of your belongings, including climate controlled units, digital surveillance, electronic gate access and individually alarmed units. At Circle Storage, we don't just want to meet your storage expectations, we want to exceed them! Let us know how we can help you today. Locally owned and operated since 2009 - Military Discounts - Monthly Specials- Free Truck to Move In....

Strong-Ass Movers of Ohio

At Strong Ass Movers, LLC our movers are vetted, handpicked, professionally trained and receive performance based pay. Simply put that means when you move with us you will be getting the best service available at the best price around, guaranteed!

Offers by Strong-Ass Movers of Ohio on Angi
Leaders Moving & Storage Co of Cincinnati

Super Service Award winner in 2016, 2015, 2014, 2013 and 2012. Leaders Moving & Storage of Cincinnati offers a wide range of residential and commercial moving and storage services. We have been in business for over 22 years and we have completed over 100,000 moves! Leaders is a professional moving and storage company, and we don't just use that as a catch phrase: Over half of our employees are "Master Movers", meaning that they have completed over 1,000 household moves. You are only as good as your last move. Over 80% of all our customers last year were repeat customers and referrals. This is due to the fact that we do more than just meet our customer’s expectations, we exceed them. We are one of the only moving companies that can give you a GUARANTEED move price. We give you the flexibility of controlling the price of your move. There are no hidden fees, and no nasty surprises. Our price includes all charges, mileage, tolls, drive-time, taxes, etc. You can reach us toll free at (800) 421-3029. We look forward to helping you with all your moving needs. USDOT:1237577

A+ Don's Movers & Hauling

A+ Don's Moving & Hauling is a moving company out of Cincinnati, OH. Commercial and Residential. We strive to provide the best customer service possible and as a result, we have been recognized as the number 1 moving company in customer satisfaction in the city. We also boast the top rating of A+ from the Better Business Bureau, the top source for business credibility. With the wealth of information to support our statement, we can say with complete confidence say we can go the extra mile to provide a fast and affordable move for you, your family, and your business. We can move you to anywhere, because we understand that life may require a drastic change in location. No matter what the job, Don’s is here to make it a smooth transition. We take the hassle out of moving for you!

11/29/2013

I ended up having the storage unit longer than anticipated but that was not a problem at Circle Storagel. I had the unit for three months versus the one to two months that I had anticipated. Additionally, Circle Storage provided one time use of a moving truck at a cost of 65 cents per mile which included the gas but no rental fee for the day from 9 AM to 4 PM. The facility manager, Jimmy, was exce...

Description of Work
I needed to rent a 10' by 15' storage unit to store furniture and household items while having new flooring and painting done in a number of rooms in my home The cost of $108 per month included all taxes. I had homeowner's insurance so I did not purchase their insurance. I had looked at four different facilities before selecting Circle Storage which I selected due to the cleanliness of the facility and the units and that way I was treated while I was looking for a unit.

Category storage units

Circle Storage Fairfield Townhship offers a clean, secure and affordable self storage experience tailored to your needs. Our professional staff will assist you in finding just what you need. We offer: Inside Climate Control, Driveway Access, Standard Storage, Paved RV & Boat Parking. Our state of the art security features; individually alarmed unit doors, electronic gated access, surveillance cameras. For your convenience we offer; Online payments, auto pay, and 24/7 access.