Chuck White Cleaning

Housecleaning.

10/06/2011

Ronald M.

See above

Description of Work
I was selling my condo and needed a "soup to nuts" professional cleaning with receipt ( as stated in the home inspection). The home visit by Chuck White Cleaners went well, the estimate was great with lots of talk of using toothbrushes on details. The problem started with one person being 20 minutes late and the other not there yet because she had to stop for her morning coffee. I could not stay to supervise, but had trust in the cleaning person, who also gave me the estimate. I came back 2 hours later and found the other lady working in the kitchen. She was in the process of cleaning and it looked chaotic. The lady #1 was working on the laundry room floor. I returned 2-3 hours later to find that the coffee drinker had left. I returned twice more; the last time, after 8pm, I found husband (owner?, and son?) sitting in a truck in the driveway. She had called in the troops. The lady was still hard at work but not finished. I did feel sorry for her. I believe she bit off more than she could chew for one person. At the closing inspection, the next day, we found trails of liquid coming down the kitchen cabinets doors, dirty baseboard and not a "soup to nuts" job. There was even personal hair left in the shower stall. I wrote a check to the buyer to have the cleaning completed by someone else. As I said before, I believe the intention was initially there but could not be accomplished by a single worker.

Category house cleaning

08/08/2011

SUSAN C.

I used them just once. They were very thorough and flexible. They did a good job. They were easy to work with.

Description of Work
I used the service of Chuck White Cleaning for house cleaning last week.

Category house cleaning

Village Craftworks

My name is Antonio and I have worked in all facets of construction for twenty five years. From new build to complete home renovation, I have experience in all of the trades. While I especially enjoy kitchen and bath remodels, I like helping people with all kinds of home maintenance.

Dave's Handyman Service

Do you need general handyman help around the house? I can help with your to-do list! Holes in walls? Leaky plumbing? Rooms need paint? Loose towel racks or broken doorknobs? Broken closet doors? Minor carpentry needs? Tile and flooring issues? No problem! I can repair many common homeowner issues you may have, or analyze the problem and assess when it's time to call in a team of specialists. Serving Greater Cincinnati, I am a one-man repair solution with 20 years of experience in general contract work. I bring tools, knowledge, experience, and the desire to heal your home. Many basic jobs can be done same day (depending on location and availability), often taking only 1-2 hours for a low hourly fee. Larger jobs will be viewed on-site and you will be given one inclusive price quote. Reach out to schedule your visit today!

Home Improvements By TR

From the ground up, I offer it all! Handyman services, Honey Do Lists, Home Repairs.

Residential and commercial cleaning, Window cleaning and industrial cleaning.