Chuck White Cleaning

Founded 2000 • With Angi since August 2011

3.5

Housecleaning....

Automatic Gates Plus

Automatic Gates Plus provides automatic gate and fencing service and installation that provides beauty, security and privacy throughout the Tri-State Area of Ohio, Kentucky, and Indiana. Wood gates and fencing, decorative wrought iron gates and fencing, aluminum gates and fencing, security gates and fencing, as well as all automatic gate access controls are available. All of our gates and fencing are custom made. Call today for your free estimate for your home or business!

Windows Direct USA of Cincinnati

Authorized Dealer of Sunrise Restorations. Save $100 per Window 0% for 12 months and Free Triple Pane on select models. Energy Star Partner, Lifetime Warranty, Guaranteed Lowest Pricing. Also a wide selection on doors

RWT Windows Plus

RWT Windows is owner-operated and has been servicing Cincinnati and its surrounding communities since 1976. The owner, Ric Thress, personally oversees every installation along with his crew. Because Ric is at every installation, you can be assured that all your needs specified at the time your estimate was given, will be carried out fully during the installation. Also, since you are dealing with the owner, estimator and installer all in one person, you benefit by receiving lower prices. 4 employees. No subs. Cost is determined by the job. Additional contact name - Kelly Johnson. Additional DBA - Replacement Window Technicians. Award winning. Additional email - mrwtwdw@cinci.rr.com.

Offers by RWT Windows Plus on Angi

10/06/2011

See above

Description of Work
I was selling my condo and needed a "soup to nuts" professional cleaning with receipt ( as stated in the home inspection). The home visit by Chuck White Cleaners went well, the estimate was great with lots of talk of using toothbrushes on details. The problem started with one person being 20 minutes late and the other not there yet because she had to stop for her morning coffee. I could not stay to supervise, but had trust in the cleaning person, who also gave me the estimate. I came back 2 hours later and found the other lady working in the kitchen. She was in the process of cleaning and it looked chaotic. The lady #1 was working on the laundry room floor. I returned 2-3 hours later to find that the coffee drinker had left. I returned twice more; the last time, after 8pm, I found husband (owner?, and son?) sitting in a truck in the driveway. She had called in the troops. The lady was still hard at work but not finished. I did feel sorry for her. I believe she bit off more than she could chew for one person. At the closing inspection, the next day, we found trails of liquid coming down the kitchen cabinets doors, dirty baseboard and not a "soup to nuts" job. There was even personal hair left in the shower stall. I wrote a check to the buyer to have the cleaning completed by someone else. As I said before, I believe the intention was initially there but could not be accomplished by a single worker.

Category house cleaning

08/08/2011

I used them just once. They were very thorough and flexible. They did a good job. They were easy to work with.

Description of Work
I used the service of Chuck White Cleaning for house cleaning last week.

Category house cleaning

Residential and commercial cleaning, Window cleaning and industrial cleaning.