Bartels Heating & Cooling Inc

Founded 1973 • With Angi since February 2007

Bartels Heating & Cooling offers heating and air conditioning services in Hamilton, OH and the surrounding areas. We also provide services for indoor air quality, geothermal, water heaters, and commercial HVAC services. The experts at Bartels Heating & Cooling are here to answer any questions you might have, and we’re happy to help you select a new heating or AC system for your home or commercial building. We install top quality brands, such as Carrier. We also provide 24/7 emergency services, and a 100% satisfaction guarantee, along with a maintenance plan for routine tune–ups and savings on repairs. Call Bartels Heating & Cooling today!...

The Service Pros

The Service Pros has been a locally owned and operated Heating and Air-Conditioning company since 1989 with the industry’s best “Service Right” and “Installed Right” guarantees, warranties and assurances. We are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, all year round!

Air Authority Heating & Air Conditioning

We have several years of experience in all your heating and cooling needs. We will give a full inspection to save you money and give you peace of mind. That’s why we offer 24-hour emergency service. Whether you need help in the mid-afternoon or 3 in the morning, we’re here for you. Contact Air Authority today for HVAC at 513-229-0789.

LOGAN A/C & HEAT SERVICES

Call our fast, friendly team at Logan A/C & Heat Services for residential heating/cooling repair, replacement, and routine maintenance. Logan Services is the #1 Volume Trane dealer in Ohio. Take advantage of our current promotions and financing options including 0% APR for 60 months on qualifying Trane systems. Estimates are FREE, and next-day installation is available on a first-come, first-served basis. Most installations usually take just one day. Check out our website to learn more about how a high-efficiency Trane system can increase the overall comfort in your home. Logan Services has recently been chosen as the top HVAC company in Northern Cincinnati by the readers of Cincy Magazine. Our company is proud to be family-owned and operated and has been in business since 1969.

Offers by LOGAN A/C & HEAT SERVICES on Angi

05/25/2018

Bartels able to schedule service the earliest out of 3 vendors. All polite and willing but just busy. Bartels Rep actually showed up 5 hours earlier due to a canceled customer. Tested the cooling system found it to be low on coolant. Told me what he needed to do and checked the system after recharging. Stayed until he made sure all was working.

Description of Work
Air conditioning went out. Needed service to evaluate problem and fix.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

[Member Name Removed], thank you so much for your review. We are so glad we were able to get to you quickly, and take care of your HVAC needs.

03/05/2018

Shocked and disappointed as a long time customer. In late September 2017 we had a new furnace installed. We chose to delay replacing the A/C because it functioned perfectly. The next day the weather called for using the A/C -- I thought I noticed the unit never shut off and the house never "felt" cool, but we were in and out all day, gone for several hours so I figured it was just me. A few days f...

Description of Work
Replaced Gas Furnace -- A/C inoperative after furnace install

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

We are happy we were able to resolve your issue. Thank you for your new air conditioner purchase. Please let us know if we can be of further assistance.

01/20/2018

On Jan 1, one of the coldest days of the year, the heating oil furnace stopped working. We have a maintenance contract with Bartels. Not only was someone at the house in a timely manner, he was courteous, thorough, and professional. Instead of just settling on the first, most costly option, he tried a couple of different approaches. Finally, he determined that the fuel line just might need to be b...

Description of Work
Repair Heating

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you so much for your review. We appreciate you seeing the importance of being one of our maintenance contract customers.

10/02/2017

I have an annual contract with them.

Description of Work
I used Bartels Heating & Cooling for maintenance.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

We appreciate you seeing the importance of being one of our contract customers. Thank you so much for your review.

09/29/2017

As it turned out, there was something lodged in the compressor that was inhibiting it from turning. They were quick in finding the problem and resolving the issue. They were fast, professional, and offered advice about the longevity of our current system.

Description of Work
I needed them to diagnose why my AC unit was not producing cold air.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

We thank you for your review, and we appreciate your business.

08/22/2017

Great. Workers were on time and professional.

Description of Work
New Air Conditioner installed

08/18/2017

Jim came out many hours earlier than expected. He was professional, courteous, and knowledgeable. Though I own an older unit, Jim didn't press me to buy a new unit (though he did point out reasons why I might want to.) I felt comfortable with his explanation of what he found and its resolution. Jim simply did a great job and Bartels will have my return business, especially when I do need a new unit, because of my experience today.

Description of Work
Central air conditioning was not working. Upon diagnostics, Bartels replaced my capacitor and verified refrigerant charge (among other things.) My air conditioner was working within an hour after Jim arriving at my home.

07/20/2017

Tech arrived on time and was able to find the problem quickly. Replaced a blown fuse and a bad capacitor and had the air working within 30 minutes.

Description of Work
Air conditioner was not working. Called and got an appointment the same day.

07/13/2017

Of the 5 companies that bid on my job, Bartel's was the lowest price. The work was completed in 2 days. The men were on time and very conscientious to keep me informed as to their progress. The area of the newly installed equipment was as clean or cleaner than when they had first begun. My system passed inspection without any problems whatsoever. I am VERY happy with their work and price.

Description of Work
I had a complete replacement of my gas furnace and central air conditioner

06/26/2017

I was refunded my Angie List coupon by the manager.

Description of Work
A.C. had a leak so I requested a diagnostic to find out where it was and how much to fix. After paying for diagnostic coupon on here they wanted $90 more for a leak diagnostic.

Category heating & cooling contractor

Heating and Air Conditioning Installations and Repairs , Heating Pumps, Geothermal Systems, Radiant Heat, Duel Fuel/Hybrid Heating Systems, Unit Heater, Garage Heater, Ductless Mini Split Systems, Thermostats, Generators, Zone Systems, Duct Work, Ventilation, Air Cleaners, Humidifiers, UV lights, Dehumidifiers, Energy Air Recovery Ventilators, Water Heaters.

ask for details