Alstate Appliance Repair LLC

Founded 1990 • With Angi since January 2012

3987 Hamilton Middletown Rd Ste F

Hamilton, OH 45011

A little about ourselves. Our firm was established to provide efficient, expert solutions for individuals in a bind with a broken appliance. Our primary goal includes repairing your appliance and getting you up and going and getting your life back to normal. We have 30 years experience in the appliance repair field in every brand of appliance. We have the education in the appliance repair field in every brand of appliance and factory certified is such brand names as Bosch, Thermador, Siemens, Scotsman, Marvel, Whirlpool, Roper and Estate. Our company is family owned & operated by Rick and Yvette Ezer & Sons. Additional website - www.alstateappliancerepair.com. Additional DBA - Alstate Appliance Sales and Service....

11/28/2016

Liming B.

The technician did great job overall, he refroze the refrigerator and stop the small leak.

Description of Work
I bought a refrigerator cleaning service from Angie's list for $52. I called several times and left message but didn't get any feedbacks initially. I canceled the order after two days but then I received the call from the company and I mentioned the deal when I made the appointment. I was told that they will honor me with this price . I was at work today and my father was asked to pay $149 instead.

09/19/2016

Angeline G.

Arrived on time and work was completed quickly after the freezer was defrosted.

Description of Work
Thermostat in our freezer needed to be replaced and drain needed to be unclogged.

09/01/2016

Gary C.

Excellent...The dryer was up and running within the week, the contact woman was pleasant and helpful, and the gentlemen that came to the house were professional and knew their business. I could not ask for a better experience. They are tops on my list.

Description of Work
The clothes dryer required a new heater.

04/27/2016

Navaneeta G.

I was told I will hear back the same day for appliance service. It has been 5 days and am yet to get a call.

Category appliance repair

My apologizes, in our notes we show we returned a phone call and left a message, we will give you a call back.

02/08/2016

David S.

For the most part it went well. He said it would only take a day or two to get the part in and when I didn't hear from them, I called and found out that the part had been back ordered. So, they called someplace else and got the part in quicker and then came out to install it. There was no problem with the installation and the refrigerator has worked fine since. I would use them again and I would recommend them.

Description of Work
My refrigerator was leaking water. They came and check and found a stuck valve. They had to order the part then come back and install it.

01/25/2016

Brian K.

They took a look at things and said we would need a new magnetron. The quoted price for the part was nearly $400, so, we declined to proceed. The service man was friendly and clean though.

Description of Work
Came out to look at a broken convection microwave.

12/28/2015

Kathleen M.

Very friendly and explained everything to us

Description of Work
My refrigerator stopped working. Rick the owner came out the same day I called and was able to fix for us. Very friendly and helpful

08/04/2015

SCOTT M.

Showed up on schedule, made the repair. All done in a professional manner. After several others, I finally know who to call for appliance repair.

Description of Work
Replaced fuse in dryer and checked refrigerator

07/23/2015

Claire C.

I purchased a big deal, the company was very prompt to call me to schedule the repair, and they have Saturday appointments, which is very convenient for people who work. The technician came on time, and was very professional.

Description of Work
Repair a dishwasher

07/14/2015

Michael D M.

He was unable to repair the outlet because he wasn't an electrician. Everything he did was very professional.

Description of Work
Technician checked dryer for malfunction and found dryer plug was shorted out and found outlet had shorted out.

Green Clean Air

Specializing in AIR DUCT AND DRYER VENT CLEANING! We always guarantee your satisfaction and won’t leave until the job is done right. We take pride in ourselves and on the quality work we provide, while always delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered, then call --or-- click to schedule a free estimate today! We are NADCA.com certified, BBB accredited (A- rating)

Rippe Brothers Appliance Repair

We respond with fast, friendly and professional service. We've been taking care of families and their appliances for over 32 years! All Rippe Brothers technicians are EPA Certified and skilled at quickly and accurately troubleshooting the appliance's problem.

MASON TV AND APPLIANCE SERVICE

Fast, friendly, and fair. These are just a few of the words that will describe your experience with Mason TV and Appliance Service. Fast, means that we will be there within 24 hours to address your problem. Friendly, means that our experienced staff is driven by being professional and consultative through every step of the process. Fair, means we will give you the best possible experience that you should expect and deserve. 100% satisfaction is our number one goal that we strive each and every day to accomplish. If you are looking for a company that always has your best interest in mind, look no further than Mason TV and Appliance Service. We look forward to working with you!

Appliance Repair on Refrigerators- Ranges- Cooktops- Built-In Ovens- Range Hoods & Exhaust Fans- Garbage Disposals- Dishwashers- Microwaves & Microwave-Oven Combo Units- Washer & Dryers- Ice Machines- Chest freezers- Bar & Wine Coolers- Grills

We do NOT repair Samsung & Sub-Zero Refrigerators