Alstate Appliance Repair LLC

Founded 1990 • With Angi since January 2012

3987 Hamilton Middletown Rd Ste F

Hamilton, OH 45011

A little about ourselves. Our firm was established to provide efficient, expert solutions for individuals in a bind with a broken appliance. Our primary goal includes repairing your appliance and getting you up and going and getting your life back to normal. We have 30 years experience in the

11/28/2016

Liming B.

The technician did great job overall, he refroze the refrigerator and stop the small leak.

Description of Work
I bought a refrigerator cleaning service from Angie's list for $52. I called several times and left message but didn't get any feedbacks initially. I canceled the order after two days but then I received the call from the company and I mentioned the deal when I made the appointment. I was told that they will honor me with this price . I was at work today and my father was asked to pay $149 instead.

09/19/2016

Angeline G.

Arrived on time and work was completed quickly after the freezer was defrosted.

Description of Work
Thermostat in our freezer needed to be replaced and drain needed to be unclogged.

09/01/2016

Gary C.

Excellent...The dryer was up and running within the week, the contact woman was pleasant and helpful, and the gentlemen that came to the house were professional and knew their business. I could not ask for a better experience. They are tops on my list.

Description of Work
The clothes dryer required a new heater.

04/27/2016

Navaneeta G.

I was told I will hear back the same day for appliance service. It has been 5 days and am yet to get a call.

Category appliance repair

My apologizes, in our notes we show we returned a phone call and left a message, we will give you a call back.

02/08/2016

David S.

For the most part it went well. He said it would only take a day or two to get the part in and when I didn't hear from them, I called and found out that the part had been back ordered. So, they called someplace else and got the part in quicker and then came out to install it. There was no problem with the installation and the refrigerator has worked fine since. I would use them again and I would recommend them.

Description of Work
My refrigerator was leaking water. They came and check and found a stuck valve. They had to order the part then come back and install it.

01/25/2016

Brian K.

They took a look at things and said we would need a new magnetron. The quoted price for the part was nearly $400, so, we declined to proceed. The service man was friendly and clean though.

Description of Work
Came out to look at a broken convection microwave.

12/28/2015

Kathleen M.

Very friendly and explained everything to us

Description of Work
My refrigerator stopped working. Rick the owner came out the same day I called and was able to fix for us. Very friendly and helpful

08/04/2015

SCOTT M.

Showed up on schedule, made the repair. All done in a professional manner. After several others, I finally know who to call for appliance repair.

Description of Work
Replaced fuse in dryer and checked refrigerator

07/23/2015

Claire C.

I purchased a big deal, the company was very prompt to call me to schedule the repair, and they have Saturday appointments, which is very convenient for people who work. The technician came on time, and was very professional.

Description of Work
Repair a dishwasher

07/14/2015

Michael D M.

He was unable to repair the outlet because he wasn't an electrician. Everything he did was very professional.

Description of Work
Technician checked dryer for malfunction and found dryer plug was shorted out and found outlet had shorted out.

07/11/2015

Ruth M.

Courteous and prompt service.

Description of Work
Checked out refrigerator in my garage and confirmed that compressor was not working.

07/10/2015

Tamela P.

Alstate Applicance Repair was able to accommodate us the following day. Rick left an explanation of what the issue was, and had fixed it.

Description of Work
repaired the washer

07/01/2015

Bonnie B.

Great! This was just the type of small, personable, knowledgeable company I was looking for. They have been in business a long time. Father/son team came to my house-very polite, nice, and knowledgeable. I would definitely recommend them! I am waiting on parts and feel confident that will return and fix the final problem.

Description of Work
Determined problem with oven and has to order parts. Took dishwasher apart and found piece of glass causing loud noise.

06/17/2015

Jill D.

The technician diagnosed the problem and fixed it within fifteen minutes. The cost was less than half of what Sears was going to charge.

Description of Work
Repaired dishwasher.

05/11/2015

Mark H.

We purchased a prepaid "fix all broken applianced deal" on Angie's List. We had to purchase the parts but the fee took care of their time on two visits. The gentlemen who evaluated the appliances was thorough and even gave some suggestions for the dishwasher to help it clean better. The parts were ordered and they arrived in a few days and they came back out and installed. I would definitely use again - informed, polite and honest - all the things you look for in appliance repair.

Description of Work
Evaluated our oven and dishwasher for repairs and then repaired the applicances.

05/11/2015

Sandra J.

Very good job. Cost was what I expected for the unit and the service to replace it

Description of Work
Replaced the heating unit in my stove which is 22 years old

04/18/2015

Jonathan S.

The repair man came when he said he would. He was sufficient and completed the work he said he would on time. He was polite and the work was done to our satisfaction.

Description of Work
They repaired a refrigerator leak.

04/15/2015

dennis S.

To get the problem resolved they made several trips until the range worked perfectly. The tech was friendly and professional. He let us know all the details to get the problem resolved. I would recommend this company to anyone. They were honest and hard working people. Please note they made several trips but we were only charged for 1 trip.

Description of Work
Replaced range control panel

03/26/2015

CHARLIE S.

As noted above, the technician showed me how to repair several of the appliances which will save me money. He was polite and professional.

Description of Work
1. Replaced the heating element for the oven 2. Unclogged the sprayers in the dish-washer. The technician showed me how to do this which is easy enough for me to do on the future. 3. The technician showed me how to fix my ice dispenser in the freezer.

03/25/2015

Roger L.

Very efficient, knowledgeable and pleasant to work with

Description of Work
Repair dryer

03/17/2015

Ashish N.

The thermistor on dryer was faulty. While he examined it, he found that one of the seals was tearing. The technician asked us if there was any leak we had noticed. We said no. He showed us the damage and asked us if we wanted to get the seal replaced too. We said yes. In addition to the initial service call, the cost of replacing the faulty thermistor + the torn seal came to approximately 280 dollars or so. This was in addition to the approximately 100$ for the initial call. We thought this was to our satisfaction. The technician was knowledgeable and courteous.

Description of Work
Repaired dryer that was giving an error code

03/09/2015

Pam G.

They came out originally to look at it and since then I have called them multiple times and every time they say they will call me right away and I never heard from them. I have not heard from them since 2/27.

Description of Work
I purchased a Big Deal for appliance diagnosis and repair.

Category appliance repair

We do apologize that you aren't pleased with the service. Due to the snow storms our warehouses have been backed up sending parts. We have received 3 or your 4 parts which we will now have to send back and pay restocking fees. We did message you on Angie's List notifying you of the status, you should of received a notification stating just that. We are sorry you aren't pleased with the service, we have no control over the parts being shipped to us but again, we did email back. Thank you for your consideration. Thank You, Stephanie C

02/09/2015

Gerald B.

It was fine. He fixed the problem pretty quickly. He was fine and he fixed the problem. The guy was very helpful under home warranty. He got the job done.

Description of Work
I used the Big Deal of Alstate Appliance Repair LLC for large appliance repair service. We need to buy a part in addition.

02/04/2015

CARLOS D.

Very professional. Explained every step. Completed job in a timely manner.

Description of Work
Diagnosed problem with microwave oven and replaced parts.

01/19/2015

Kanishka D.

Terrific, just installed today, no problems yet, service was great. I was in touch with Stephanie from Alstate throughout, very prompt and responsive. Got their $94.95 deal here on Angie's list. Technicians were polite, got work done very fast and all seems to be working fine. Definitely will look to use again for any appliance work. Thanks Alstate!!

Description of Work
Installed new microwave and hauled away the old one

MASON TV AND APPLIANCE SERVICE

Fast, friendly, and fair. These are just a few of the words that will describe your experience with Mason TV and Appliance Service. Fast, means that we will be there within 24 hours to address your problem. Friendly, means that our experienced staff is driven by being professional and consultative through every step of the process. Fair, means we will give you the best possible experience that you should expect and deserve. 100% satisfaction is our number one goal that we strive each and every day to accomplish. If you are looking for a company that always has your best interest in mind, look no further than Mason TV and Appliance Service. We look forward to working with you!

2022 Super Service Award

BTY Services

Rippe Brothers Appliance Repair

We respond with fast, friendly and professional service. We've been taking care of families and their appliances for over 32 years! All Rippe Brothers technicians are EPA Certified and skilled at quickly and accurately troubleshooting the appliance's problem.

2022 Super Service Award

Appliance Repair on Refrigerators- Ranges- Cooktops- Built-In Ovens- Range Hoods & Exhaust Fans- Garbage Disposals- Dishwashers- Microwaves & Microwave-Oven Combo Units- Washer & Dryers- Ice Machines- Chest freezers- Bar & Wine Coolers- Grills

We do NOT repair Samsung & Sub-Zero Refrigerators