ALL GONE TERMITE & PEST CONTROL INC

Founded 1985 • With Angi since February 2002

9037 SUTTON PL

Hamilton, OH 45011

NO SUBS. CHARGES BY THE JOB. ...

06/02/2018

Kyle L.

The tech came in and sprayed water and was done in 10 minutes worst service I have ever

Description of Work
Cockroaches

07/21/2017

Patricia H.

They did get rid of them & continue to treat on monthly basis for other pests.

Description of Work
Treatment for carpenter ants.

06/10/2015

Alesia W.

Description of Work
Fixed our house ant invasion

07/23/2012

Jennifer R.

The first visit is $148 plus tax and the second one is $38 plus tax. It was fine and I'll have them back. They were very professional and polite.

Description of Work
All Gone Termite Pest Control does my pest control. I had ants and they sprayed in different areas of the house.

03/14/2012

Susan E.

They come when they are scheduled. They have solved all the problems we have had. I would definitely recommend them to others.

Description of Work
They come out every month to treat for pests.

07/29/2011

JEFF S.

Everything went great with this company. There prices were very reasonable for the quality work that you receive.

Description of Work
They came out and removed a hornet nest.

01/18/2011

GREG S.

They seem to do a good job. The guy seemed to know what he was talking about. We have had a couple of guys come out. They did the job and got out. I thought the price was fine.

Description of Work
I use this company for pest control services.

09/28/2009

Paul S.

They are pretty new to me but they’ve been great. I know that their price is average and it is pretty much the going rate. They are very thorough and efficient. Every time that I have called them, they’ve been here. They went above and beyond for us. For a re-finance process, I had to have a termite inspection done. I called them and told them my situation about how quickly I needed it and they came out within a day, and that has happened twice. When I call them for the estimates, they take my name and call me back right away. They call me and check if I have gotten good service or not. They have somebody give the survey afterwards to make sure everything was done satisfactorily. They set up the appointment time so that you are here, which is good. They are really flexible with the time and day. Punctuality is a non-issue for me because I am willing to work with somebody who is going to be a little bit late, if they do such a thorough job, and are personable and caring.

Description of Work
We use the services of All-Gone Termite & Pest Control. They have come 2 or 3 times already and have also done termite inspection - twice actually - when I needed it at the last minute. They come out at certain times of the year, especially during the active seasons, versus every quarter, for example. They do all preventative pest control, and handle any issues that I have. They spray both inside and out for all kinds of bugs in general. They provide a different type of treatment for termites, but I don’t have regular ongoing termite work.

09/02/2003

DANIEL T.

THIS IS ONE OF THE ONLY COMPANIES THAT WOULD DO THE CAULKING. THEY WERE ACTUALLY ONE OF THE CHEAPEST COMPANIES WE GOT QUOTES FROM. THEY WERE VERY PROFESSIONAL AND VERY FRIENDLY.

Description of Work
SPRAYED FOR WASPS AND YELLOW JACKETS. THEY ALSO CAULKED THE WINDOWS.

02/05/2002

SHEILA D.

PERFORMS EXCELLENT WORK; PROFESSIONAL AND FRIENDLY. THEY ARE ABLE TO SCHEDULE AROUND MY WORK SCHEDULE.

Description of Work
MONTHLY PEST CONTROL.

Select Pest Control

Additional service areas - Cincinnati, Lawrenceburg, Florence, Warsaw, Carrollton, Williamstown, Falmouth, Maysville, Hillsboro, Newport, Alexandria & Covington,Erlanger,Union,Walton,Alexandria,Mason,West Chester,Liberty Township,Hamiliton,Loveland,Milford,Lawerenceburg Additional fax - (859)525-7415. Additional DBA - Select Pest Control Inc. Additional phone - (513)352-0080 & (513) 777-6480( 859)525-6515

Hawx Pest Control

With locations nationwide, Hawx Pest Control is proud to provide top-of-the-line pest control to our customers. Offering both home pest control and commercial pest control services, we placed our core values right in our name so that we’ll never forget what drives us. Hawx stands for: Honesty Attitude Work Ethic Excitement

Offers by Hawx Pest Control on Angi
    ARC Insect & Animal Removal Control

WE DO NOT DO MOLE REMOVAL Family owned and operated, knowledgeable and 17 years combined experience for all your insect and animal removal needs. From humane trapping to repairing the damage that pests can do. Pests are active in every season, and we provide your home with protection all year long. With our satisfaction guarantee we will comeback with no cost to you within 30 days of our initial treatment. Our employees are certified and insured, creating a professional atmosphere for all your needs. Currently not treating for bed bugs, fleas, or mole removal.

Offers by ARC Insect & Animal Removal Control on Angi

ASK FOR DETAILS
    With the purchase of a contract

PEST & TERMITE CONTROL. WILDLIFE REMOVAL & CONTROL.