ADVANCED ELECTRIC

Founded 1977 • With Angi since January 2006

Electrical contractors...

AW ELECTRIC LLC

We have the experience and dedication to get the job done right! Specializing in Residential and Commercial Electrical services; We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won't leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click for your FREE estimate today!

WHEELER ELECTRIC

Since 1989, Joe Wheeler has been providing safe, reliable and quality services, at a reasonable price. Your go-to electrician for * Recessed lighting * Fuses to Breakers * Ceiling Fans * small jobs * Repairs * Circuits Added

Apollo Home

Apollo Home strives to be the one company you can count on day or night for home repair, maintenance and comfort. We specialize in residential repair and replacement of heating, ventilation, air conditioning (HVAC), plumbing and electrical systems, as well as drain clearing and main sewer line repair. We service Greater Cincinnati and Northern Kentucky. We are on time. We know your time is valuable, so Apollo promises to arrive at your home within the time window you select. If our technician doesn’t arrive on time, we’ll waive the service charge.* Repairs are Breakdown Free. If the same part or repair fails in the first year, we guarantee to replace the part and do the repair again for free.* We offer Peace of Mind. We accept responsibility for your complete 100% satisfaction with the operation of the equipment and service provided by Apollo and paid for by you. If you are dissatisfied with our work, we will promptly correct the problem or keep working until the problem is resolved. HVAC Lemons Not Allowed. Your entire heating or cooling unit installed by Apollo will be replaced by Apollo at NO CHARGE if your heat exchanger or AC compressor fails within 20 years of the installation date.** Apollo Home technicians, plumbers, and electricians are professionals who are trained to be experts in their fields and have received hundreds of hours of training from Apollo Home through our industry-certified education program, Apollo Home University. All of our HVAC technicians, electricians and plumbers wear an Apollo Home uniform and undergo a rigorous background check. The process includes drug testing, criminal check and drivers check. All are licensed and insured. We’re proud of our team and want you to be comfortable with them in your home. Feel free to ask them questions! They’re happy to explain their process, how something works or teach you how to perform basic maintenance.

Offers by Apollo Home on Angi

08/19/2018

Pros: Very fair prices. Excellent service, installation & results. Very courteous and professional. Cons: can be less than speedy in responding to phone calls & were inconsistent with their punctuality (sometimes could be early - but called ahead to make sure that was ok - but was late for another appointment.

Description of Work
Installation of a 14-50 receptacle in my garage with a new breaker in the existing electric panel

01/23/2017

They have been punctual, professional, and provided quality work each time. Will continue to highly recommend and use their services for our clients, as well as our own personal electrical needs.

Description of Work
I've hired Bob, Bobby Jr. and team to run wiring for our client's exterior signage.

01/04/2017

The job itself went fine. The workers were all very nice. As far as price, I can't really say if they were on the high side as we didn't have another estimate but probably should have. They were hard to get hold of. There were a lot of calls made to them and no one answered which was frustrating. And messages were left which were not always returned in a timely manner. I was always surprised when ...

Description of Work
We had 5 ceiling fans installed along with circuitry and new switches, 3 new GFI outlets (1 outside), replacement of a GFI outlet, 5 new LED fixtures in landscape lighting plus installation of new lamp post (electric was already there), and 2 LED can lights in ceiling over fireplace.

11/14/2016

I spoke with Bobby (owner) to get a ballpark quote for my laundry list of items that have accumulated over the last year. He and I texted to finalize decisions and details - which was very convenient. He worked it out so that I got my appointment on the day I requested - which was about a week out from our initial conversation. Riley and John showed up on time and got right to work. They were prof...

Description of Work
I had a long list of mostly small items that needed to be addressed - from replacing hard-wired smoke detectors to installing a bad dimmer switch.

12/03/2013

They were very responsive. I called about getting a quote, and Bob came out that week. In addition to quoting me on what I thought I wanted done, he also suggested some other things in terms of dimmers and separate switches. In the end, we decided to go with his idea and are absolutely blown away by the quality of the work. They came and finished most everything in one day and went out of their wa...

Description of Work
The provider reworked some things with our electrical box and installed recessed lighting in our living room ceiling.

10/15/2013

Bob and Bobby were outstanding through every phase. They responded promptly with an estimate and accommodated our busy schedule to get the job done the next week. Bobby did the work and was as professional and thorough as any contractor that I have ever hired. Bobby wanted to make sure that the installation was perfect before he left and it was. The price was exceptionally fair and the work first ...

Description of Work
Switched out a chandelier in a two-story foyer

07/22/2013

It was good. I've called them on several occasions. They're close to my home and I find that they are very punctual in responding to a call and they're very professional upon arrival which stands out to me.

Description of Work
I used Advanced Electric to troubleshoot a circuit for me.

12/11/2012

They are very professional, and have a very comprehensive estimate. They were very nice people as well. They also gave me an Angie's List discount.

Description of Work
They put in a new electric box. The fixed some wall sockets, and also fixed lighting on the property.

10/29/2012

Billy did a really good job. The experience went very well. I was very happy with Billy and his work.

Description of Work
He replaced a three way switch.

05/14/2012

I had bathroom outlets that were not working. Advanced Electric identified problem as wires crossed, probably installed incorrectly when house built. Service man fixed wires and charged only for service call.

Description of Work
I had bathroom outlets that were not working. Advanced Electric identified problem as wires crossed, probably installed incorrectly when house built. Service man fixed wires & charged only for service call.

Category appliance repair,electrician

ALL TYPES OF ELECTRIC WORK: SERVICE, REPAIR, NEW HOMES, REMODELING, SERVICE UPGRADES, LIGHTING DESIGN, LUTRON HOMEWORKS LIGHTING CONTROL, LUTRON SHADES, AND LANDSCAPE LIGHTING.

1 YEAR ON PARTS & LABOR