Absson Construction & Maintenance

Founded 2015 • With Angi since January 2018

Absson Construction and Maintenance is a small, locally, owned and operated business.Our company is built on quality and trust. We perform all the work ourselves and aim to treat each customer like family. We offer a variety of home improvements and remodeling services. Upon request we will be more than happy to assist our customers by visiting supply stores and helping them choose material. Handyman services are available. Anything you need done in your house, new build or remodel, can be completed by our company....

Jeremiah Paint & Pressure Wash

Top-quality exterior painting paired with great service to meet your satisfaction. We offer services such as painting, priming, house and deck staining, power washing, and much more! Professionally trained painters, fully bonded and insured!

Robert Sullivan Painting

With over 40 years of experience Robert Sullivan Painting prides itself on providing quality craftsmanship at a fair price. Offering a full range of services from interior and exterior painting to deck staining, drywall repair, and pressure washing. When you hire Robert Sullivan Painting you can expect Mr. Sullivan himself at your doorstep, committed to providing you excellent service

Kings of Clean

At Kings of Clean Cincinnati, we provide top notch pressure washing services in the Cincinnati and Northern Kentucky home and commercial markets. We have the equipment and training to do all sorts of jobs, including house washes, roof cleaning, deck cleaning/staining, driveway washing, and gutter repair and installation. Call us for all of your pressure washing needs! We are happy to provide a free, no obligation quote!

Offers by Kings of Clean on Angi

11/13/2020

I was very satisfied. They were very polite and curteous.

Description of Work
Fence repair, install faucet, replace shed door.

Category fencing,handyman service

11/13/2020

Everything went as discussed. They were always on time. They did a great job. Curteous.

Description of Work
Replace wooden fence posts. Install kitchen faucet.

Category awnings,fencing

09/05/2019

Chris came out and measured everything. He told me he would get an estimate to me in a week. It has been about 4 weeks and I never got an estimate. I even called them a couple of days ago and I still did not hear back from them. I moved on to hire someone else.

Description of Work
I called them out to gave me an estimate on making two custom doors.

Category woodworking,doors

03/27/2019

Simple job, simply DONE. Professionally. Gave me a fixed price over the phone and stuck to it. Right on time, finished in 1.5 hours, no problems. I asked if they could carry off the old door, but they had not brought a suitable truck or trailer. So they called somebody, and 10 minutes later someone else from Absson showed up and took care of it. This company obviously has it together.

Description of Work
Installed entry door on side of garage (I furnished the door)

Category handyman service

03/19/2019

This is the hardest working group of guys I've seen. Very pleased with the end result. Communication was excellent. Punctual and polite. Pleasure to work with. Will call them again with the next project.

Description of Work
Built deck and installed French door. tiled floor, repaired walls, install trim and baseboards.

Category deck cleaning,sunrooms

Hourly handyman services, vinyl windows, doors, bathroom and kitchen remodels, cabinet installation, if you can dream it, we can do it...just ask.