Absson Construction & Maintenance

Founded 2015 • With Angi since January 2018

Absson Construction and Maintenance is a small, locally, owned and operated business.Our company is built on quality and trust. We perform all the work ourselves and aim to treat each customer like family. We offer a variety of home improvements and remodeling services. Upon request we will be more than happy to assist our customers by visiting supply stores and helping them choose material. Handyman services are available. Anything you need done in your house, new build or remodel, can be completed by our company....

Concrete Recovery, LLC

McGrath & Company

McGrath and Co. Roofing is a full service roofing contractor providing roofing, siding, and window replacement in the greater Cincinnati area. With over 40 years of business experience, McGrath is your go-to contractor for full roof replacements. Customer satisfaction is at the heart of our business and our team members always put the needs of the person or business first. Regardless of whether your project is large or small, our contractors will treat you with respect and tackle the work with a professional attitude. Experienced in the tedious and stressful insurance claim process, McGrath can handle this for our clients to ease the burden of any storm damage to your roof and home. If quality, service, installation and a great price backed by the best warranty in the industry is something you’re interested in give us a call.

Quality Counts Painting

Owner operated. No subcontractors. We take great pride in our work and warranty all our work. We service all your painting and staining needs inside and out. Call us today at 513-683-4583 for an appointment. We look forward to working with you on your next project.

11/13/2020

Everything went as discussed. They were always on time. They did a great job. Curteous.

Description of Work
Replace wooden fence posts. Install kitchen faucet.

Category awnings,fencing

11/13/2020

I was very satisfied. They were very polite and curteous.

Description of Work
Fence repair, install faucet, replace shed door.

Category fencing,handyman service

09/05/2019

Chris came out and measured everything. He told me he would get an estimate to me in a week. It has been about 4 weeks and I never got an estimate. I even called them a couple of days ago and I still did not hear back from them. I moved on to hire someone else.

Description of Work
I called them out to gave me an estimate on making two custom doors.

Category woodworking,doors

03/27/2019

Simple job, simply DONE. Professionally. Gave me a fixed price over the phone and stuck to it. Right on time, finished in 1.5 hours, no problems. I asked if they could carry off the old door, but they had not brought a suitable truck or trailer. So they called somebody, and 10 minutes later someone else from Absson showed up and took care of it. This company obviously has it together.

Description of Work
Installed entry door on side of garage (I furnished the door)

Category handyman service

03/19/2019

This is the hardest working group of guys I've seen. Very pleased with the end result. Communication was excellent. Punctual and polite. Pleasure to work with. Will call them again with the next project.

Description of Work
Built deck and installed French door. tiled floor, repaired walls, install trim and baseboards.

Category deck cleaning,sunrooms

Hourly handyman services, vinyl windows, doors, bathroom and kitchen remodels, cabinet installation, if you can dream it, we can do it...just ask.