A & K Tile Design Royce Design Remodeling

Founded 2005 • With Angi since August 2006

4.4

3 employees. No subs. Cost is determined by the job. No travel charge. Do not contact by email. Certified Tile Installer and State Director of the National Tile Council....

1-Tom-Plumber

1-Tom-Plumber is a locally owned and operated Residential and Commercial Plumbing Company. We pride ourselves on our emergency response service and honest evaluations. 1-Tom-Plumber is here for any plumbing service or repair you need. Broken pipes, sump pumps, clogged drains, water heaters, sewer lines, refrigerator leaks, dripping facets, clogged toilets, and jetting are just a few of the plumbing issues we solve. Please call the plumber whose name is his number at 1-Tom-Plumber. You can also email us at info@1tomplumber.com.

Benjamin Franklin Plumbing - Cincinnati

Benjamin Franklin Plumbing provides high-quality residential plumbing services to our Cincinnati neighbors. Whether you need routine maintenance, emergency repairs, or a full system install, you can trust our team of highly-trained plumbers, available 24/7, to take care of you and your home. Our trucks are stocked and ready for same-day repairs and our work is backed by a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. Ready to cross this off your list? Call us today.

Offers by Benjamin Franklin Plumbing - Cincinnati on Angi
Joseph Home Improvement

Joseph Tomasulo has over 20 years of experience in professional remodeling, ceramic tile and is a licensed journeyman plumber. Joseph specializes in service and repair plumbing and bathroom remodeling. This is a family business. My father-in law, James Harrington, is our resident Master Painter and custom wood finisher. He possess 35 years plus of experience and an impressive resume of clientele. James is an accomplished journeyman painter and skilled in wood finishing, stains and lacquers, polyurethane, color matching, wallpaper, spraying (airless/air assisted), automotive finishes and high end residential. We sincerely look forward to providing you with the superior service and quality workmanship you deserve. Thank you for considering Joseph Home Improvement for your project!

08/17/2017

Excellent work. No hidden costs. Would definitely hire again!

Description of Work
Toilet Installation

05/04/2017

Nice enough guy who came out to see the project and take measurements. Very professional and I would say he knew the business and understood how to get things done. Unfortunately, we didn't receive any bids and after waiting about a month, I contacted the Gentleman and he let me know he was seriously behind on bids and would get something to me soon. We haven't heard from him again and it's been s...

Description of Work
remodeling our lower level an two bathrooms

Category ceramic tile,plumbing,remodeling,woodworking

03/27/2017

I am very satisfied. The work was completed quickly and perfectly.

Description of Work
I had a kitchen light replaced.

Category home remodeling

03/27/2017

I paid for the service via Angle's List. The suggested times a customer submits came and went. I called, even though I wasn't exactly keen on following up on a service call I'd already paid for with a company that has every method available to contact me. I never heard from them.

Description of Work
General plumbing.

02/27/2017

He arranged to come at a very convenient time for us and recommended a good model of toilet to buy. I thought the price was a little bit high, but if you count that he took the old toilet apart and away, and he carried the new one upstairs and installed, it was a pretty good deal.

Description of Work
I needed a new toilet installed and responded to this deal.

02/21/2017

Went very well. Would have liked for Kelley, the owner, to be around more but his installers are his regular employees, not subcontractors, and they were both very good at their work, and very gentlemanly. Kelley was around for the important structural work at the beginning. First thing they did was cover all of my carpet in the area with a sticky plastic and they took care to keep things as clean as possible. There was a small problem laying some old floor tile (some leftover from my existing floor tile) on underflooring that had been exposed in the course of redesigning the shower area. But I found Kelley to be quite honest and he came back to fix the small problem area. The shower tile was put in very well. The glass door people (different company) commented on how well it was done. All in all a smooth job. I also had them install three new toilets, included in price below.

Description of Work
We found mold in our master bath/shower. Tile and dry wall removed. New tile, fixtures, partial walls installed for new walk-in shower.

Category ceramic tile installer","home remodeling contractor

02/16/2017

They did a great job on the fireplace.

Description of Work
Tile over brick fireplace facade and hearth

Category ceramic tile installer

01/21/2017

We were happy with service and the work that was done. The gentleman that came out was nice and professional. However, it ended up costing us another $70 for parts. We didn't think services were that complicated, so we didn't expect an extra cost.

Description of Work
He replaced (hot and cold) stems in bathroom faucet. He also replaced connection to ice-maker.

Category plumber

01/03/2017

The work was completed. We were very happy with the work that was done, would recommend, and will use them again.

Description of Work
Had plumbing leaks both inside and outside the house.

Category ceramic tile installer","plumber","home remodeling contractor

12/26/2016

A & K Tile Design Royce Design Remodeling remodeled our entire master bathroom with absolutely beautiful results and we know firsthand that we can recommend Kelley Haiber and his team with 100% confidence. His design suggestions were right to our taste, and his incredible attention to detail was extremely impressive and greatly appreciated. We couldn't be happier with the design, workmanship and the finished results and can assure you that Kelley Haiber, the owner and master tile man and carpenter will stand behind every bit of his work. We highly recommend him and his company, A & K Tile as the very best you can find for any bath or kitchen remodeling work!! Bob & Judy Beiring

Description of Work
Total remodeling of Master Bathroom

Category ceramic tile installer","plumber","woodworker","home remodeling contractor

Tile Installation.